Acne- this is working for me.

Nixter

I've tried everything under the sun for acne but nothing short of accutane has ever worked for me, until this. It's a very potent antimicrobial that I happened upon while Googling and figured I'd give it a shot. I never imagined a topical solution would work this well but I'm 2 weeks in with linear improvement daily. That never happens. I dilute it with regular shower soap and use it on my back with a loofah. You don't need much. Just thought I'd share!

Screenshot_20191225-141746.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i actually picked this up due to ur recommendation. just came in, i mix a cap full with a hand of my regular shampoo and use a back scrubbed to get around my back. can’t report on the skin effects yet but it’s very gentle , not irritating on skin, smells clean yet mild, but importantly it seems to clean very well , like 2x as easy as my shampoo.im wondering if you can use this on youf head and face for a quick wash off to get those antimicrob chemicals

Edited by eightyeight14

I had some of the worst acne all over my body, especially the back. Nothing worked. I took accutaine for 3 months and it was gone. I wasn't going to take it because i read it was bad etc. I found that when i wasn't taking any other orals and not drinking my liver functions were fine and i had no other sides. I over thought the process and took a year trying all of this other shit to help with the acne, and 3 months of accutaine and boom all gone, no sides. 

23 hours ago, Guardian Dispensaries said:

I had some of the worst acne all over my body, especially the back. Nothing worked. I took accutaine for 3 months and it was gone. I wasn't going to take it because i read it was bad etc. I found that when i wasn't taking any other orals and not drinking my liver functions were fine and i had no other sides. I over thought the process and took a year trying all of this other shit to help with the acne, and 3 months of accutaine and boom all gone, no sides. 

this, ive found accutane is truly the only thing that helps the problem at the source aka makes you dry out from the inside . all these liquids do is at best clean some of the outer layer of pores out and clean off dead skin. Oil is still gonna come back in a few hours regardless of what you use unless you use accutane. 

now, the trick is getting the correct product stack for the drying side effects , and also even better is tweaking the dosing to the point where you get the reduced acne but avoid the dry sides all together . I recommend 25mg EOD on cycle, NO ORALS while using it however. this is a very strict rule . tren not recommended to run with it but it’s still somewhat “safe” aka do-able without any major problems for most people. just don’t fuck around and drink or take any orals on it. I had a 1 single night on vacation in mexico that i allowed myself drinks with a couple locals i met, they wanted to go to the club with me so i said fuck it. long story short i had the most EPIC HANGOVER in my life that next morning and i’m thinking it had to do with being on the accutane, because truly i didn’t even drink a crazy amount or even throw up until the hangover. this is not even on cycle either so that would have been much more taxing .

Edited by eightyeight14