Mk677 vs igf1 des vs igf1 lr3 vs hex+mod grf with humalog (1st slin experience)

Synyster

Looking into doing a 30 day insulin trial soon

Goal is to add as much lean mass as possible with as little bodyfat as I can (typical shit)

I plan on using humalog and a milos style, 3 shake approach. 

Starting at 8iu preworkout with 60g carbs in shake one. Thats 7.5g of carbs per iu.  Will have a fruit juice and glucose pills always with me.

Will increase insulin as high as 15iu pre if body allows.

Question is this....

I wont be taking hgh with it...as I cant justify the cost of pharma grade (atleast with my current connects) and the ugl "pharma" grade simply ISN'T pharma grade despite what its marketed as.

So I'll be taking either 25mg of mk677

Or 80-100mcg of igf1 LR3

or 60-100mcg of IGF1 DES.

Or 100mcg hexarelin + 100 mcg mod grf starting 2x a day and progressing up to 4x daily.

What would your suggestion be and when should I take it?  Leaning towards the LR3 post workout BUT in the past I loved using DES and found LR3 underwhelming.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by Synyster

i’ve only ever used mk677 , 25mg daily with 10iu novalog. Only ran this combo for about a month or so but I felt strong and full the entire time , albeit a bit bloated though. The pumps are epic, you are pumped all the time. It’s impossible to feel flat . only downside is bloating and water weight starts to flare up , this is where people blame slin for guts , usually because you have to cram in so much food in its window of use and you get insanely full. I remember also feeling water retention in my hands and feet, they felt swollen a bit. nothing serious though, maybe taking something like dandelion root could help with that. recovery and sleep quality was improved too 

Edited by eightyeight14