800 liver values. Yes , not a typo.

Okay guys this actually happened a while ago but i just randomly thought on it. it’s a bit off topic of steroids but relates to liver stress that everyone freaks out about with 4 week cycles of orals and having liver values of 80 or something 

a while back a friend got a hold of some drugs, and pressured me into trying some dope with him . i blame myself fully but still , it’s worth mentioning i’m not into doing hard stuff but for some reason i did it anyway. 

ended up in the hospital shortly after due to a hot spot. now the doctors told me my liver values were 800 or so. I asked the nurse if that was high and she said the reference range is 45 or something like that. needless to say i was scared shitless my liver was done for. they made me get an ultrasound of my liver before they let me leave due to the astronomical levels. it checked out good, with no visual signs of distress.

So this means basically whatever the fuk the drug was exactly, made my liver values go to 800 within a couple days of tiny doses of this shit. basically pure toxic garbage for my body. what did we learn ? well it’s possible for your liver enzymes to reach 800 without liver failure or death. we learned as well the liver can take enourmpus amounts of stress in short periods of time. in conclusion, i think it’s safe to assume that we don’t need to worry so much about 80-90-100 liver enzyme levels even after a month of orals. people act like this maxes out their liver but probabaly does not come close.

Edited by eightyeight14

12 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

what did we learn ? well it’s possible for your liver enzymes to reach 800 without liver failure or death.

No, what we learned is that "you" can reach 800 without problems. Since everyone reacts differently to basically everything, that dosage of whatever you took might have caused liver failure or death to someone else. Or death just from reacting to whatever you took in other ways (overdose, heart failure, ect.). We also learned that you should not take stuff that you have no idea what it is.

Edited by funlog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@eightyeight14 you got lucky my friend, remember about a month ago we spoke about the information you give people well this is one of those time’s , it’s great it didn’t cause I’ll effects of you , but it absolutely does not mean in any way it’s safe to go there ever, especially when using orals , we work to keep our values as close to normal as possible that’s why we run our orals for short periods , our main goal is to reduce stress on our liver . We do this as safe as possible to stay as healthy as possible while doing this. And man don’t take shit that you don’t know what it is . That’s what kills people.

@GainTrain . go send my pics to more of your bro’s to talk more about my penis  😂 LOL let the record show you mentioned my dick 2 times in my thread as well as it being the first subject your friends discussed when you showed my pic. You bunch are weird mfs man. now you’re in my new threads. you’ve got a crush on me haven’t you? sorry m8 i’m not into you like that.. but hey, it’s 2020 , i’m willing to let you be my bottom if i can have my way. DM me if interested.

guys, the post is a simple experience of super high liver values , and a simple THEORY that we overblow the liver stress from orals out of proportion. i’m not recommending anything to anyone . i’m simply stating my values got to 800 and it was handled fine without any liver drugs or surgeries, and that this may tell us something as far as how stressful levels of 90 are. a lot of guys claim they can run anadrol 50mg for 8+ weeks, doc approved , when common bro science states never go over 5-6.. i just read about it. 1 guy i saw says he did 8 weeks, got checked out and the doc said it looked like he could easily run it longer if he wanted.

it’s just a topic to discuss guys, no need to get your panties in a bunch. in NO way am i claiming that i think orals are not harsh. i’m simply theorizing that our liver handles orals much better than we think .

lets also remember we’ve all done things we’ve regret esepcially in your 20’s. maybe in your times it wasn’t dope but unfortunately that’s the bad shit going around these days and i got caught up in it and look what happened . i’m sure we’ve all been there in some way or another, be it drugs , jail, maybe even relationships and being abusive to someone. maybe ease up a little , I already clearly acknowledged how dumb it was to take drugs like that, what is the point of repeating that i was dumb? smh

Edited by eightyeight14
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@eightyeight14 and @GainTrain I’m not going to talk this out again , Keep it Civil Guys ! 

👌🏼 also to be clear to anyone reading this I DO NOT recommend taking liver harshness lightly. The thread is just spitballing. in no way should any speculation on my part be taken as advice, it is purely my own thoughts on the matter.

1 hour ago, eightyeight14 said:

i’m sure we’ve all been there in some way or another, be it drugs , jail, maybe even relationships and being abusive to someone. maybe ease up a little , I already clearly acknowledged how dumb it was to take drugs like that, what is the point of repeating that i was dumb? smh

Ummm, no we haven't all been there.  But the more important point is that you keep missing the friggin' point.

Yes, people do stupid shit and can learn from their mistakes, fine.  Not the point.  The point is that your implication that having liver values like that means that most people could bounce back from that and therefore we may be over-worrying about liver toxicity is spectacularly obtuse.

I strongly suggest you humbly reflect on why you seem to cause shitstorms repeatedly.  It's called introspection, but I don't think you can do that, and that is essentially the problem in a nutshell.

And channeling the immortal Jim Lahey - there will be a shit cloud following you wherever you go until you figure this shit out.

• Like 2

Just now, BobTheOldLifter said:

Ummm, no we haven't all been there.  But the more important point is that you keep missing the friggin' point.

Yes, people do stupid shit and can learn from their mistakes, fine.  Not the point.  The point is that your implication that having liver values like that means that most people could bounce back from that and therefore we may be over-worrying about liver toxicity is spectacularly obtuse.

I strongly suggest you humbly reflect on why you seem to cause shitstorms repeatedly.  It's called introspection, but I don't think you can do that, and that is essentially the problem in a nutshell.

And channeling the immortal Jim Lahey - there will be a shit cloud following you wherever you go until you figure this shit out.

i’m causing shitstorms from a simple theory i’ve posted, that’s not my problem. that’s an introspection on yourself as to why you get so worked up over a random opinion on the internet. But hey, what do I know. It’s not like my opinion has equal value to all of yours , right bob?

jeez, getting to feel like meso rx forum . Similar way of treatment there, the classic “shit on the new members cuz i’m an old pro” and the “douchebag” attitude is really bad there.

Like, my post had ZERO bites at anyone at all, yet so much hatred and venom in the replies. it’s just not how I am lol i’m not like that so that’s just sad to me. i only rage at ppl in response. it’s always u dudes starting stuff with a problem . just LOOK at who started the drama in this thread. but again i will always be the one to blame here. 😂 

@eightyeight14 what @BobTheOldLifter is trying to get at seems to be controversy seems to surround you and the threads you make , it’s the topics and the delivery and your response when people question you or don’t agree with you , as we spoke before there are newbies that come here looking for information and they sometimes don’t look beyond what’s bad or good information they just see information and run with it , we don’t want anyone hurt with bad information, now as far as the infighting it won’t be tolerated we won’t be grouped into being a meso or a cjm we are trying to set a standard here, I have already spoken to @GainTrain he knows how far he can push it , we had a good conversation about this. And at times with you I feel like I’m disciplining my kids when they say it’s not me it’s never me, choose your wording and how you put your information together a little better and you wouldn’t have some of these problems. 

6 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

i’m causing shitstorms from a simple theory i’ve posted, that’s not my problem. that’s an introspection on yourself as to why you get so worked up over a random opinion on the internet.

I'm not worked up at all, but that's hardly the issue.  To be 100% candid, I'm very concerned.

"i’m causing shitstorms from a simple theory i’ve posted, that’s not my problem."

Yes, yes it is.  The problem that you don't see it as YOUR problem is THE problem.  Sure, there are others here that have lost their temper and 'raged', that's a fair point.  Most would agree that this wasn't necessary and could have been handled better.  I can agree with that.

What's missing though is any hint of acknowledgment of your contribution to the issue.  I sincerely suggest that you really work on trying to get a handle on this and not just lip service, real insight. 

You don't owe anyone here anything, so you don't have to be contrite, sheepish or apologetic.  But your ongoing, continual and complete deflection of basically all criticism fuels the rage you're seeing hurled in your direction.  This doesn't make it right, fair enough, but the fuel is coming from YOU. 

You have to get on top of this.  Otherwise, you're heading in a really bad direction - for real.

I'm quite sure you could get enormous support here.  Life-changing levels I'd say.  But you gotta get a grip on this.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

@GainTrain . go send my pics to more of your bro’s to talk more about my penis  😂 LOL let the record show you mentioned my dick 2 times in my thread as well as it being the first subject your friends discussed when you showed my pic. You bunch are weird mfs man. now you’re in my new threads. you’ve got a crush on me haven’t you? sorry m8 i’m not into you like that.. but hey, it’s 2020 , i’m willing to let you be my bottom if i can have my way. DM me if interested.

guys, the post is a simple experience of super high liver values , and a simple THEORY that we overblow the liver stress from orals out of proportion. i’m not recommending anything to anyone . i’m simply stating my values got to 800 and it was handled fine without any liver drugs or surgeries, and that this may tell us something as far as how stressful levels of 90 are. a lot of guys claim they can run anadrol 50mg for 8+ weeks, doc approved , when common bro science states never go over 5-6.. i just read about it. 1 guy i saw says he did 8 weeks, got checked out and the doc said it looked like he could easily run it longer if he wanted.

it’s just a topic to discuss guys, no need to get your panties in a bunch. in NO way am i claiming that i think orals are not harsh. i’m simply theorizing that our liver handles orals much better than we think .

lets also remember we’ve all done things we’ve regret esepcially in your 20’s. maybe in your times it wasn’t dope but unfortunately that’s the bad shit going around these days and i got caught up in it and look what happened . i’m sure we’ve all been there in some way or another, be it drugs , jail, maybe even relationships and being abusive to someone. maybe ease up a little , I already clearly acknowledged how dumb it was to take drugs like that, what is the point of repeating that i was dumb? smh

(To be fair it was lack of penis we were talking about )

Xbox body 😂... and uses steroids!! 😂😂 
can I take a guess on what drugs you were taking? It was meth wasn’t it..

Edited by GainTrain
  • Like 1

I’m locking this thread as it’s getting ridiculous and out of hand again . One more thread like from you goes like this and I’m banning the parties involved . Understood !

• Guest locked this topic