Time for me to stop using

Crazyguy

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Fuck, I have to be the stupidiest mother fucker ever. I've done it again. Ran 400mg test E/week, its around week 8/9 now, started getting sensitive nipples dropped some nolva, couple days later the anxiety started to creep in and here I am, 4am unable to sleep.

Lesson for the kids, watch your estrogen on cycle.

Question for the VETS: If I'm stopping now, i.e. moving onto PCT, last Pin was on Monday the 16th of May, can I take 12.5mg aromasin tomorrow to push my E2 down a bit? perhaps easing the anxiety.

On 5/23/2022 at 2:39 AM, Crazyguy said:

Fuck, I have to be the stupidiest mother fucker ever. I've done it again. Ran 400mg test E/week, its around week 8/9 now, started getting sensitive nipples dropped some nolva, couple days later the anxiety started to creep in and here I am, 4am unable to sleep.

Lesson for the kids, watch your estrogen on cycle.

Question for the VETS: If I'm stopping now, i.e. moving onto PCT, last Pin was on Monday the 16th of May, can I take 12.5mg aromasin tomorrow to push my E2 down a bit? perhaps easing the anxiety.

You could also take your arom or adex every other day and also lower your dose of test. Scale back to 200-250 per week your e will drop back down. A lower dose of test will keep your e down as well. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/9/2020 at 2:06 AM, Crazyguy said:

Hey Guys I need your help so please pile in!

I can't sleep, its been 10-days getting 3-4 hours sleep night split into to 2 hour segments iwth a  2 hr waking period inbetween. My anxiety is sky high during the day.

My Dr. has perscribed me beta blockers for my my Heart Rate which is helping some with the anxiety and ativan for sleep. The ativan is not giving me a full nights sleep. I can fall asleep no problem but then 2-3 hours later I jolt out of bed. Then I read and pace for 2 hours and try to sleep and give up and take ativan for another 2-3 hours.

My Dr. thinks my COristol levels from the extra test is high and therefore sending false wake up signals - this really sucks the lack of sleep is producing tons of anxiety and I need help.

THese are the reasons I want to get off - can any of you guys help me? 

Y dont you try taking melotonin3 mg tablet immediately before sleep. I had the same problem and i had take ativan with melatonin