My before and after

musclebeauty

Hey guys so I thought I would share a little bit of where I've come from in my transition not to get into too much personal details but I would say about 20 years ago I was actually married and it in a very controlling and very dominant marriage my ex-husband was extremely of a violent nature and basically whatever he said pretty much went so I fell into a bit of a depression and ended up actually becoming very anorexic and bulimic. Long story short I basically was able to get out of my marriage and got full-time into powerlifting and made the transition from powerlifting over to bodybuilding just because I really loved the physique of the bodybuilders much more lean much more cut not to say that some of the powerlifters nowadays are super shredded as well. So here is a picture of me back in the day

20180830_110515.jpg

20180830_110535.jpg

• Like 6

I have used quite a bit of different products in the past now just seeing what works for me and my goal is to basically stay much leaner. I used to be just over 200 pounds at 5 foot 2 so I was actually carrying an awful lot of weight on a very small frame. Now i am 168 and love my transformation I have not been under a hundred and seventy in quite a few years. I strictly use BT for all my needs and absolutely  love them...BT ALL THE WAY...?

365629517.jpg

401099359.jpg

20180407_004131.jpg

l_5e61891a646545b5887ff6b352ce6f69.jpg

• Like 7

Wow.. you look amazing. 

I've only ever seen 2 other women in person with a physique similar to yours. Both are GFs or wives of other serious lifters here in my hometown. 

You're definitely in rarefied air! 200 lbs of muscle at 5'2".... WOW!!!!! 

VERY, VERY IMPRESSIVE. 

On another note. Depression is what got me into lifting. 

I was in my late 30's, I had split with my ex-fiancee. For a few years I sat around feeling sorry for myself. Drank too much. Ate like shit. The next thing you know I was so big I couldn't even see my "parts" anymore. 

Then a buddy of mine encouraged me to go to the gym. It took me a good year or two before the bug really set in and it became a lifestyle. 

I now have more than surpassed him and am forever grateful for it. 

• Like 5

Just now, eazy57 said:

Wow.. you look amazing. 

I've only ever seen 2 other women in person with a physique similar to yours. Both are GFs or wives of other serious lifters here in my hometown. 

You're definitely in rarefied air! 200 lbs of muscle at 5'2".... WOW!!!!! 

VERY, VERY IMPRESSIVE. 

On another note. Depression is what got me into lifting. 

I was in my late 30's, I had split with my ex-fiancee. For a few years I sat around feeling sorry for myself. Drank too much. Ate like shit. The next thing you know I was so big I couldn't even see my "parts" anymore. 

Then a buddy of mine encouraged me to go to the gym. It took me a good year or two before the bug really set in and it became a lifestyle. 

I now have more than surpassed him and am forever grateful for it. 

Thank you very much for the sweet compliments I appreciate that you know it's hard for people to comprehend just the amount of work that goes into one's physique to actually transform it and yes to come from depression is extremely hard to be able to pull yourself out of it is almost near impossible you need a good support system around you. You're very fortunate to have a very good friend like that and to be able to transform yourself obviously the way you have a lot of time and effort on your part and congratulations for doing so.. I love seeing the Transformations from the before and after and you know everyone has their own story of why they choose to obviously get into shape for one reason or the other and I find it very fascinating the reasons why people do take that step....

• Like 1

On 8/30/2018 at 1:05 PM, OLYMPIC said:

wow,you look amazing. im sure some peoples jaw will hit the floor. your transformation is surreal. Bt is lucky to have someone like you with a physique like that . @ShowStopper look at what you guys created, Amazeballs

Thank you very much Olympic I appreciate that.. very fortunate for being on the forum and actually having the access to some great quality stuff BT BABY!!!

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

I thing the word for this thread is wow!  Congrats you’ve truly made a complete transformation!  Dedication and effort galore!  Big thing is taking all that negative energy from your past and turn it into something positive. 

Agreed! Way to go