My before and after

musclebeauty

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t say it enough ! Your dedication hard work and sacrifice shows , you are a great role model for all the women coming into this sport and a valuable asset to this board to take care of the female side .

9 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I can’t say it enough ! Your dedication hard work and sacrifice shows , you are a great role model for all the women coming into this sport and a valuable asset to this board to take care of the female side .

Thankyou very much hun i appreciate that...🙏

9 hours ago, GainTrain said:

Coming from you that made my day! Thank you. ☺️

Girls like you are so rare. Beautiful and muscular. (Your moniker suits you perfectly)

Awwww thankyou your very sweet and charming... yes its too bad that more woman are not into lifting but it does take a lot of discipline and consistency that many dont have nor do they have the drive..... I love lifting and that will never change..Have u been lifting a long time?😁

• Like 1

8 hours ago, musclebeauty said:

Awwww thankyou your very sweet and charming... yes its too bad that more woman are not into lifting but it does take a lot of discipline and consistency that many dont have nor do they have the drive..... I love lifting and that will never change..Have u been lifting a long time?😁

Agreed! Out of all the sports I’ve participated in, lifting takes the most dedication and discipline. 

Ive been an athlete my whole life, soccer, track and field and football as a child. Boxing, triathlon and biathlon through my teens and 20’s. Entering my 30’s I focused straight on career and fell back out of shape. To answer your question, no... I’ve been training for aesthetics, size and strength for three years this October. It’s my passion, my favourite thing to do. I’m hooked now and I’ll never stop.  I love it!

How about you? A physique like yours takes decades I’d imagine?

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been into sports my whole life, horseback riding over 25 years competed in showjumping, barrel racing, swimming, was on the volleyball team and was a deadly spiker...Did powerlifting for about 5 years and competed in the states than switched over to bodybuilding which is now my passion...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...