My before and after

musclebeauty

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2020 at 9:15 PM, musclebeauty said:

Well still nice and lean and staying ontop of my diet so glad to be back to the gym...

Now that you are back at in (gym side) any plans to keep leaning out or are you going to put some size back on?

Looking fantastic btw. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Gonna be starting a cycle of DNP again now that winter is upon us and see how i react this time but my fiancee is going to do it with me and since i met him I have trained and made him a diet and hes lost over 100lbs in 8 months so now he wants to kick it up a notch im so proud of him hes come a long way and hes a recovering addict due to unfortunately serving in the military for many years it took its toll on him...but since us meeting we have helped and encouraged each other on no matter what....

received_434528547333581.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ive no been on the Mk677 and its funny i hear a lot of ups and downs about this sarm or just sarms in general and honestly i love MK677 the pump i experience is absolutely incredible plus you feel awesome when on it. Im literally taking thst sarm by itself and also on Bt's test propionate very low dose and wow i will be ordering more of the MK677...

20210114_122232.jpg

20210103_163755.jpg

20201210_083721.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/17/2022 at 10:44 PM, Ryujiin said:

How much DNP are running/planning to run?

I have actually found for myself I do the best on a simple 200mg ED as I can still train and function but the added energy expenditure it provides really moves things along. 

I am only running 200mg per day right now this time i am sweating more but last time i took it, it was also in the fall so less of a heat wave i still need to function for work. I upped the dose last night too 400mg no good so today i took 200mg much better...how long did you take the DNP for? Im doing the 3 week cycle.. I did 14 days last cycle...so far from 196lbs to 184 now

At 200mg I normally go around 21 days.  My max was a month, but that in all honesty was too long. 

Random side note, one of the lesser talked about effects of DNP is its effect on your insulin sensitivity (for the better).  Just thought I would throw that out there for giggles. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryujiin said:

At 200mg I normally go around 21 days.  My max was a month, but that in all honesty was too long. 

Random side note, one of the lesser talked about effects of DNP is its effect on your insulin sensitivity (for the better).  Just thought I would throw that out there for giggles. 

Thankyou for that side note.....🥰🥰

On 7/20/2022 at 9:13 PM, Ryujiin said:

Just a question for you obviously I know not to go into Asana or a Jacuzzi hot tub but what if you I know the heat outside is brutal right now but what if you were to go to like the beach front and go swimming in the lake obviously the lake is nice and cold but if you were basically just to stay in the water most of the time do you think that would have much of affect for the dnp

At 200mg I don't see an issue with hitting the beach. Just keep hydrated (maybe sipping on a nice yetti filled with ice, EAA and electrolytes) to be safe.

If you start to feel to warm (heat exhaustion level) then I would bail and hit the AC in your car. 

• Like 1