How do you suggest keeping water retention in control on anadrol?

Synyster

Last time I did anadrol (the only time) I gained 26lbs in 18 days.

I felt like I had 80% of a pump at all times and loved that...this was before I even checked my blood pressure and began getting super itchy back and shoulders during and after showering. Which is a sign of super high BP.

Now that I monitor my BP I'm a tad gunshy about using something like anadrol.

Obviously I'll be starting low but very curious what u guys used to combat the water retention so it doesnt get out of control.

Ive read nolvadex works better than anything for anadrol.

Any insight?

I have had a couple old school powerlifters tell me to take aspirin before bed to mitigate high BP. I've looked up the science. There seems to be mixed conclusions as to it's effectiveness.

I've done it when on a lot of test, and it worked. Don't know about Anadrol.

Nolva is the best option to keep the water retention at bay rather it won't even allow you to go up in weight,  I am telling it from experience  as I used t compete in weight class and never wanted to go to up in weight, 20mg a day it makes you look flat but one still gains strength 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

You could try using nolvadex. I do not have experience with anadrol, however anadrol does not aromatize. The high estrogenic side effects come from the fact that it binds directly to some estrogen receptors. Therefore i dont know if using SERMs would mitigate this effect. I dont think using an AI would be good because your problem is not from high estrogen (anadrol doesnt convert to estrogen). Taking an AI would throw your estrogen way off.

If you worry about high blood pressure i would just stop using compounds that produce a lot of water retention or at least limit doses.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just to follow up on what U found worked amazingly for results. Although water retention was still there but nothing crazy.

I started at 50mg preworkout got as high as 87.5mg preworkout.  And noticed a big difference hitting 75mg and up.  I was eager to try 100mg and eventually 125mg but my bodyweight was creeping up too high and getting out of hand so I cut the anadrol off after a total of 5.5 weeks. Which i feel was a wise decision.  It also happened to lead perfectly into when my EQ was kicking in as I started Both the same day so it worked perfectly.

BUT...the trick was That I never took it on off days. And never Took it more than 2 days in a row

The protocol from ameen alai is to use anadrol either Mon-wed-fri with something very muchnits opposite such as anavar or winstrol on tue-Thurs-sat and Sunday off of everything.

This is supposed to Allow you to get the same results without the sides compounding.  Which allows the user to either run a dosage about 50% higher for the sake duration as daily intake....or the same dosage but 50% longer duration on the compound.

I ran alternating between anadrol and oral dht @40-60mg and will most definitely stick with this protocol in the future.  Next time I'll most definitely be doing it with good anavar though.

When I came off the anadrol I increased calories by 400/day and noticed a loss of 2.2lbs. Thats it. 

Mind you, as I said the 1200mg/week of EQ took hold right as I was stopping so that's helping a lot.

I'm bringing bodyweight down over the next several weeks and then will run anadrol+anavar for 6-8 weeks and hopefully run that straight into tren ace at 200-400mg/week.

Very optimistic for the future.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 4:27 AM, Synyster said:

Just to follow up on what U found worked amazingly for results. Although water retention was still there but nothing crazy.

I started at 50mg preworkout got as high as 87.5mg preworkout.  And noticed a big difference hitting 75mg and up.  I was eager to try 100mg and eventually 125mg but my bodyweight was creeping up too high and getting out of hand so I cut the anadrol off after a total of 5.5 weeks. Which i feel was a wise decision.  It also happened to lead perfectly into when my EQ was kicking in as I started Both the same day so it worked perfectly.

BUT...the trick was That I never took it on off days. And never Took it more than 2 days in a row

The protocol from ameen alai is to use anadrol either Mon-wed-fri with something very muchnits opposite such as anavar or winstrol on tue-Thurs-sat and Sunday off of everything.

This is supposed to Allow you to get the same results without the sides compounding.  Which allows the user to either run a dosage about 50% higher for the sake duration as daily intake....or the same dosage but 50% longer duration on the compound.

I ran alternating between anadrol and oral dht @40-60mg and will most definitely stick with this protocol in the future.  Next time I'll most definitely be doing it with good anavar though.

When I came off the anadrol I increased calories by 400/day and noticed a loss of 2.2lbs. Thats it. 

Mind you, as I said the 1200mg/week of EQ took hold right as I was stopping so that's helping a lot.

I'm bringing bodyweight down over the next several weeks and then will run anadrol+anavar for 6-8 weeks and hopefully run that straight into tren ace at 200-400mg/week.

Very optimistic for the future.

What else where you running alongside the anadrol and oral dht alongside your 1200mg eq? I'm assuming test but at what dosages and ai? Just out of curiosity as Ive been reading up on this way of dosing orals and love me some eq. 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 8:59 AM, Littlefry said:

What else where you running alongside the anadrol and oral dht alongside your 1200mg eq? I'm assuming test but at what dosages and ai? Just out of curiosity as Ive been reading up on this way of dosing orals and love me some eq. 

Didnt run any test at all...just 600mg mast enth which took care of any estrogen issues.  I'm a huge fan of using masteron for majority of my AI work.

Eq was great for me but next time I'll use a bit of test with it. Likely 250mg most of the time and may bump up as high as 500mg but jo higher.

Not so much for gains but for sex drive.. which I noted to be quite low. As expected.  But in some situations id almost rather make great gains and have no sex drive to be distracted by pussy than have my sex drive control what i do with my time.