• 200mg caffeine + 5mg alb
  • 40mg var
  • 40mg stanolone
  • 20mg cardarine

Exercises

Decline Bench

1. 135x16 meh
  2. 135x16 meh
  3. 185x11 I should have rested more before this as it was the other day and I am sore af from yesterday and only slept 4 hours (due to work)

DB Curl

1. 50x11 1 rep higher
  2. 55x8 higher weight same rep
  3. 60x5 new weight same rep, my arms are getting big

DB Tricep Crushers

1. 40x11 been a while since I did these as i stopped due to the right shoulder injury how it made me feel
  2. 45x6 slight ache but not as bad as a month ago
  3. 45x4 had to stop from ache dropped set > 42.5x5 ache drop set > 40x6 stopped

Tricep Pressdown Bar

1. 65x13
  2. 65x12
  3. 65x12
  4. 65x13

Side Oblieque Plate/DB exercise

1. 45x15
  2. 60x12
  3. 70x15
  4. 80x12

AB Plated Machine

1. 70x10 yay easy but tough
  2. 80x10 first time doing this weight, felt animal but tired at this point

Torso Rotations

1. 150x12 felt easier than last time but i was tired couldn't do more

Note:

Got told my legs look good through my cloths lol, been a while since I've been told that. I am sore from yesterday's leg day urgh

I am a bloated mess cause of stress/food choices/lack of good sleep last little while

Running out of gear and will have to place new order

Getting back on track but fuck coronavirus panic strikes now, even my whole family is thinking I'm mad even going to the gym and asking me to stop (maan)

I'll be off tomorrow as I have to help family but I am aiming for saturday for deadlifts, wife better not scam me and trick me to skip lol. Family pressure!

Edited by a_ahmed

I had some kind of stomach virus yesterday and couldn't eat all day... shat like 6 times and diarrhea.

Today finally ate and I am heading in to deadlift but I am not expecting a huge workout as I am underfed.

Also ran out of gear, BT no response yet, I hope they are okay.

I went groceries and man oh man insanity and empty shelfs...

Saturday March 14 2020

Outer Hip Abductor

1. 305x30
  2. 305x29

Inner Hip Abductor

1. 305x20

Life Fitness Back Extensions

1. 270x18
  2. 270x8 felt weak

Deadlifts

1. 225x5 so hungry and achy
  2. 225x5 same
  3. 315x12 felt good
  4. 405x5 felt good (hand grip only issue)
  5. 425x2 felt good, best yet in a while

So I surprised myself, came in and started weak, finished strong. Still had lots of diarrhea all day still lmao and didn't eat enough but yeah

I want to go today too but not sure if wife will let me lol and no gear lol BT to the rescue

Edited by a_ahmed

Last workout today... LA Fitness confirms gym closed until april 1st... same with good life, planet and ymca.

I wonder if world's gym or muscle and fitness will too... i hope muscle and fitness remains open... if not we're fucked 😞

Monday March 16 2020

Decline Bench (No spotter/Helper)

1. 135x7
  2. 135x7
  3. 135x14
  4. 135x14
  5. 135x13
  6. 155x12
  7. 155x10
  8. 185x7
  9. 185x8
  10. 205x4

DB Curl

1. 50x12 1 rep higher
  2. 55x8
  3. 55x8
  4. 55x5 Feeling Hungry so I'm low energy this workout
  5. 55x6 same

DB Lateral Raises

1. 42.5x12 easy but I was really hungry and had to stop

I rushed to go in and was busy working from home for work so I didn't eat enough.

I"m sad, no gym 100% for two weeks what do I do.. really hoping to find some private gym space...

4 days of working from home and gyms closed... im feeling mighty stressed out.. heard trudeau said weeks or months... i don't know how im gonna handle this. I'm a very physical and active person, outdoorsy and can't stand being in front of a screen even though my work is in front of a screen... all the more reason to hate screens.

Binge watching netflix and shows not helping.. my lower back is killing from sitting on the couch all day... outside is zombie land.

Everyone is hoarding social media, its sad... more active than ever.. and internet everywhere seems to have slown down even my work's teleconferencing system (from cisco), it's crawling for us all.

Wow just one week without physical activity and I'm feeling shit mentally and physically. I dont know how some people live full time as coach potatoes...

I dropped my hormones to 200mg test-e per week and 200mg mast-e per week...

Was gonna place an order the usual from BT... and still will.. but wont be running it until i realize whats going on.

Didn't find any monkeybars in parks worth using... around me anyway... feeling shitty completely shitty and work for both my wife (working from home) are overworking us its insane.. and now its like yeah we dont drive but its like before start time and post start time and work cells... on full alert... and at same time kinda scary as a lot of ppl are losing jobs... we're fucked if we lose our jobs will lose our house...

• 3 weeks later...

Well my bands are lost in Texas and apparently vendor will ship with DHL so I am waiting.

I've lost 3/4" off my arms already so sad...

The only workout I got was walking 20km the other day and sanding/painting room in house (large space). It was tiring and showed my shoulder is still not fully recovered.

I got some cardarine from bodytech so ill run 20mg a day during this period...

Once house is fixed up (work in progress) will go back to some home work outs... Can't wait for this too be all over at least we are kicking america's ass in how we're handling it...

^ I'm in the same boat as you man. Stuck in limbo and watching gains fade haha. I've got resistance bands but that's it. No school or park nearby me to use for pull-ups and shite like that. I feel drained and lethargic. Nice to go on a walk now and then. I'm waiting for the tren and anavar to clear my system so I can go running. I tried running twice this week and not even 10 minutes in I'd get the worst shin pumps and back pumps

• 5 weeks later...

Just checking in after a while of nothing... literally only did two workouts.... and in start just pushups... then the board for pushups/shoulders/triceps had a good session then nothing since got lazy then  finally ressitance bands came and i did one workout but got scared that ill smack my face when stuck in door...

Over 2 months in quarantine and my ass lost muscle and gained lots of fat I am sad, depressed and pissed...

Tonight attempting to put together first workout with resistance bands and hoping to get back into it. I am so used to doing weights... that without a gym I feel bonkers. Mentally sucks as all I've become is a coach potato eating and sitting not going out.. yesterday was the first day I got out as the weather was amazing. Just been house bound, work from home and groceries 😕

I am sitting at around 265lbs~ fatty vs the previous 250lbs~ firm... can't fit into some cloths its sad. I got compliments on my legs before in my gym pants, now the gym pants make me show a tire and no legs lmao...

I am to work from home until June 1st as per work order... and I hope gyms reopen before that... if it was me working fromh home and gyms are opened i would have made some serious progress but nope... just like majority i'm screwed. The luckuy few have sneak access to gyms or their own home gyms...

Oh dear God.. the moment gym is open.. I am full reset and going bonkers at the gym...

Edited by a_ahmed

Well this is a shit deal, out of no where my right shoulder (same one I was in rehab for a while) has been acting up and started getting real bad to the point it hurts to raise my arms... WHY?! I haven't been even putting strain on it... I need to get an ultrasound on this shit... but doctors... rehab places are all more or less closed. Don't feel like visiting any docs or hospitals in this nightmare either...

• 4 weeks later...

So my fat ass is sitting at 260lbs, not muscular, sad sad, and all I keep thinking of is when are gyms reopening, I can't wait anymore.

My butcher where I buy meat, family, wife, everyone is like oh you got fat.. LOL

So wife's been on me to change habits, but frankly she has bad habits herself. But her sister got her convinced to do some online youtube workout video so she did it before yesterday and yesterday. I was gonna do it with her the first day but was tired from all the work too late at night, I saw it and while it's 'for girls' its purely sports/martial arts/gymnastic type bodyweight exercises which I used to do back in the day when I did sports and martial arts so I'm very familiar (some workout videos like p90s have these types too).

So last night I did it and man it was alright, first I surprised myself cardio-wise, second, despite my bodyweight I did it fairly well and actually got a pump lol.

It was effective for core, legs and glutes. My legs were pumped. Also I have that shoulder problem, the planks, pushups, burpees and other things I did actually made my shoulder feel better once I got blood flowing.

So we're doing a 'two week challenge' of this lets hope for some good. I woke up this morning and my legs are actually a bit sore lol.

as far as supplements go I started incinerate mornings, 1 pill var and 1 pill stano if i work out, I am on a cruise dose of test and mast.

So lets call this a mild start... hopefully gyms open fast though lol

• 3 weeks later...

lmao so my ass didn't do any workouts and neither did the wifey since.

However I did an actual dumbbell workout yesterday! It's hilarious I feel lactic acid in my biceps and traps! I haven't felt that since I first lifted in college!

I donated 80lbs dumbbells (home made using 1" plates) few years ago to an old building. I asked and took them back. So first, damn it felt heavy holding 80lbs in both arms, I got weak, I used to throw that stuff around before lol. I took it down to 20lbs  and 40lbs and used those for my workout.

I think I'm gonna do for legs/core that girly video my wife made me do and then for arms/shoulders dumbbells.

I need to find some 2.5, 5 and 10lbs 1" plates for cheap some place then i can transform them up to 100lbs for rows eventually.

I was hoping gyms reopen july 12th but from the looks of it nothing...

For hell of it i'll post workout here later.

Alright I am going to post my first log in nearly four months! Sadly I won't be doing nothing exciting for a while BUT I'll at least begin my restart! I don't care how bad anything seems.

I went to home depot today for the home made dumbbells to get some kind of spacers. I was exploring a few different ideas to be able to size down the dumbbell from 80lbs down to 40lbs and 20lbs. At 60lbs the bolts go in and there is no movement, but at 40 or 20 the plates wobble as the two bolts that thread through the dumbbell bar hit one another.

I was able to get some 1" ID and 1" length PVC piping, just tested it and works great!

I was unable to find shorter 1" ID bolts at home depot only 3/4" (that's as large as they go). Likewise was unable to get any kind of nuts or treaded rods at that ID size, only 3/4".

Wednesday June 24 Started 6pm, finished 7pm

Db curl

All of them were shit form ooh boy! 40lbs felt like paper before.. now even my form was questionable it felt REALLY tough!

1. 40x8
  2. 40x8
  3. 40x8
  4. 40x8

Lateral db

I am still sadly screwed with my right shoulder 😞 One would think after about 4 months of no gym that I would feel better.. I hope to God some of the training will get blood in there, in between sets I was doing shoulder rotations and it seemed to help.

1. 20x15
  2. 20x15
  3. 20x12
  4. 20x13

Bent Tricep extension

What a weak ass, I used to have horseshoes and could whip more than double the weight on this before... although I rarely still did this exercise any longer, it was always easy for me.

1. 20x14
  2. 20x15
  3. 20x13
  4. 20x6

Cable band sideways

I placed the 25lbs strength band at about  shoulder height inside the door with the stopper it comes with and went sideways. The right suffered.

1. 25x13
  2. 25x15

Front raises

I can't do standing shoulder presses, because I will hit the ceiling (I am a tall guy and the ceiling ain't unlimited in a house room lol). Considering I stopped training shoulders all together this actually was maneagable. Mind you I did more than double on these in the past... my shoulders vanished anyways since I stopped training them before even covid due to injury so I'm happy to even start here... I also tried perpendicular raises, I feel that hits laterals a bit too, a bit harder in some way and a bit easier other ways the way that feels so I just varried it up.

1. 20x12
  2. 20x13
  3. 20x13
  4. 20x15
  5. 20x14 perpendicular raises
  6. 20x12 perpendicular raises
  7. 20x12 perpendicular raises

Cable band sideways

1. 25x18 = Threw an in between set to help aleviate how shoulders feel

Cable band rear delt pull

I was trying to figure out how to hit rear delts with what I had at my disposal.. so I used the band in the door and in the air standing pulled it behind me... felt okay not really challenging... I wish I could do seated face pulls with an actual tricep rope but that ain't gonna happen buddy...

1. 25x13
  2. 25x19
  3. 25x18

Cable band sideways

1. 25x13 one more to finish up

COC (Captains of Crush)

Yo... the only things I've been pushing and gripping around has been my mouse and keyboard for work, this is some next level sadness, my grip strength vanished, so as a result I literally went and started with the baby starter ones... not even 1.0 but in time I know this'll come back for me...

1. G x 13
  2. T x  13
  3. T x 18
  4. T x 10

Lateral db raises

1. 20x14 - One last one to finish off

I didn't do that video workout tonight, considering how lazy I was this was good nuff of a start. I swear to God my biceps feel like the first time I did bicep curls in college, serious lactic acid, can't fully extend my arm! My traps are also hurting and sore from the lateral raise as it also hits the traps.

I kind of missed the sore feeling, yeah buddy! It's pretty pathetic, but you know what, at least it'll get some of the newb feel out after such a long break when and if gyms reopen, I'd be killing myself with lactic acid every day for a while if gyms reopen, so this is a good way to start myself of.

The plan is... do something along these lines maybe pushups every other day and then in between the leg/ass/core workout videos I am 260+ so... anything with my ass bouncing around is gonna challenge legs, core and ass hahaha!

Oh and I am trying to find standard weight plates these mofos on facebook and kijiji want anywhere between 2-3 dollars a pound, they're smoking crack! People used to toss that junk out and now they want that much lmao! I wonder if any fitness places open but then again they are like stealerships...

This was Friday, then I took two days off lactic acid was bad, still got lactic acid on chest today from this workout:

Oh yes all of these exercises are one DB at a time, because I am limited with equipment...

I'll take some pix of what I'm working with to make this thread interesting as this is indeed pretty damn boring doing a restart, at least before it was nice to see me progressing and struggling and progressing but here it's a complete boring restart with mediocre equipment and exercises....

Friday June 26 2020

Start: 640pm Finish: 750pm

Cable band sideways

1. 25x13

Db lateral raises

1. 20x13
  2. 20x16
  3. 20x18
  4. 20x18

Chest Floor apparatus

1. C2 x 8
  2. C2 x 12
  3. C2 x 12
  4. C2 x 14
  5. C2 x 15

Cable band sideways

1. 25x12
  2. 25x12
  3. 25x12
  4. 30x12 hard

Db lateral raises

1. 20x19 getting ezz like it's worthless

Chest Floor apparatus for pushups

1. C3 x 7
  2. C3 x 9
  3. C1 x 13

Db front raises

1. 20x18
  2. 20x14 getting tired
  3. 20 x 12 too ezz like air need new middle plates

Cable band sideways

1. 30x8
  2. 30x8 super hard and my right is poop

COC (Captains of Crush)

1. T x 12 in 8 out
  2. T x 13 in
  3. T x 13 in 9 in
  4. 1 x 8 hard + slipping from sweating lol

Chest Floor apparatus for pushups

1. C1 x 7
  2. C4 x 6 super hard
  3. C4 x 12 focused good
  4. C4 x hard

Db front raises

1. 40 x 9 challenging and making me hungry
  2. 40 x 9 good good go go

Rear delt single pulls with band stuck in door

1. 30x19
  2. 30x18 hard

This was yesterday's workout.

One thing I've realized is not only did I get weaker, and I'm getting my ass kicked by lactic acid, my endurance is a hell of a lot down and I'm not even on tren haha...

This workout I was able to push through a bit on some stuff more than last time, it's too soon to be like omg gains, but I think it's just mind-muscle memory. Even though it's been nearly 4 months... I've trained for years that it should all come back.. it usually goes... strength first, mass next, physique/look last.

Monday June 29

Start: 750pm Finish: 845pm

DB curl

1. 40x10 was 8
  2. 40x10 hard
  3. 40x10
  4. 40x10
  5. 40x10 self assisted

COC

1. T x 14 in
  2. T x 14 in, 8 out
  3. 1 x 11 in, T x 12 out
  4. 1 x  8 in, T x  14 out

Lateral DB

1. 20x20 was 15
  2. 20x20 was 15
  3. 20x15 was 13
  4. 20x15 was 13

Cable band sideways (rotator)

1. 30x12 hard on right side real bad but better than last time
  2. 30x13
  3. 30x13

Bentover Tricep single extensions

1. 20x16 was 13
  2. 20x16 was 13
  3. 20x13
  4. 20x6

Facepulls with two handle band stuck in door

1. 30x20
  2. 45x28 not really right hard to feel or make challenging tried sitting too. Scares me to get smacked in face
  3. 45x20 tried wide stance standing wirh pause felt better
  4. 45x 12

COC

1. 1 x 8 in slippery from sweat
  2. T x 16 in slippery

Kai green style DB rows

1. 40 x 14
  2. 40 x 12

Tuesday June 30 2020

Start: 6:09pm
Bathroom Break: 6:50pm back 6:58pm
Finish: 7:30pm

Warmed jumping Jacks

Cable band sideways

1. 30x14
  2. 30x15 added set
  3. 30x15 added set
  4. Db lateral raises
  5. 20x19 need higher plates
  6. 20x19 was 16
  7. 20x 3 + 40x4 was 20x 18 too hard need 30lbs
  8. 20x 3 + 40x4 was 20x18 same

Chest (Floor Power Press)

1. C2 x 12 was 8
  2. C2 x 12
  3. C4 x 8 was c4 x 6 last first attempt on this one
  4. C4 x 12
  5. C4 x 12

COC (Captains of Crush)

1. T x 15 in
  2. T x 16 out

Cable band sideways

1. 30x14

1. C3 x 9 was 7
  2. C3 x 9
  3. C3 x 12 forced it hard

Half Facepulls (single hand combined band pull from door)

1. 30x18
  2. 30x15 tired

Db front raises

1. 40x10 hard but focused
  2. 40x8 super hard drop set follows
  3. 20x16

Bathroom break

1. C1 x 11 pain in right

Single arm angled Cable band fly / press (both sides performed per set)

1. 30x15
  2. 30x12
  3. 30x15
  4. 30x 8 dead tired 

COC

1. 1 x 8 out - very hard had to cheat a bit

Jumping Jacks

Shadow boxing in mirror

Lateral db

1. 15x16 super slow and controlled without stopping contraction or pausing
  2. 15x18 same

Db curls (slow and pause on high peak contraction. Each Rep)

1. 20x8
  2. 20x13 same but Hammer angle

Face pull with band and double handles

70x18 I was scared for my face and could hardly focus lol, getting smacked by that tension of the band...

Finishing off with Jumping Jacks and dancing to the beats lol 🤣

So so far, what I'm noticing is one week later, my muscles are 'waking up', lactic acid has been bad on everything I barely touched on. For instance the jumping jacks and dancing around literally made my calves and quads sore yesterday and today I'm a bit better. So I have to get through this newbie restart phase.

Also for anyone curious currently on my little 'cruise', there's no need to run anything more, even though I'm tempted to hop on tren but i'm in such shit shape as is...

• T400 1cc a week
  • Mast-E 200 1.5cc a week
  • 20mg var morning or preworkout (some days skipped)
  • 20mg stanolone preworkout
  • 200mg caffeine preworkout
  • invicerate morning and/or preworkout (the yohimbine is contributing to major bloat so i dont like that)
  • The other day i did throw in albuterol preworkout one pill instead of invicerate... debating what to do

Also since I am restarting I am considering throwing in ipamorelin/mod-grf and cardarine... im fat as fuck...

Edited by a_ahmed

So since my log is not that interesting with a restart I am going to show some pix, maybe even of my fat ass.

First of all my ghetto gym

Power Press Complete Pushup Training System:

This is what I use for chest training, allows you to go deeper and to not cheat, as well as to always have a consistent position or angle

IMG_0728.jpg.7ae2e47d2c6ab7f6413dd431cce6d94d.jpg

IMG_0729.thumb.jpg.6948f28329eedd772547904146403adc.jpg

Edited by a_ahmed