Proviron for female libido?

Shwaze

On 8/30/2018 at 3:16 PM, Shwaze said:

Has anyone tried proviron for female libido?  When I'm on it I'm a huge perv, read a few other boards that say it has the same effect on women. I know when my wife was on winny she was as horny as hell the whole time.

25mg dose works wonders for female sexual appetite and it can give you a tremendous boost of libido...while proviron is best at that, it also carries high sides since its basically dht.

"Regular" test can do wonders for a lagging libido, but in a female, if not dosed properly and watched CAREFULLY, it can come at a large price (side effects). It is not something to be taken lightly or done haphazardly.

female bodybuilders should be cautious when using Proviron, and virilization symptoms can occour. He recommends a dose of 25mg/day, for no more than 4-5 weeks. And of course discontinued if symptoms occur.

Men can often use up to 100mg/day, and not get acne and other "virilization symptoms". The dose is often 50mg/day, and they get a high sex drive, despite using test supressing drugs like Deca. Some use 25mg/day, and is quite satisfied with that.
I suggest 12.5mg/day, no more than a week each month. 

On 9/4/2018 at 9:27 PM, mindovermatter2 said:

I dont think proviron would be a good choice for females. What about natural route? Maca and herbs?

Does maca really work tho? I know winny works when my wife was on it she wanted it all the time. Same with test she got extremely horny on that and she only took about 25mg of test. Shes trying proviron now at 25mg a day and only going to run it about 1 week.  Maca is just herbal not sure it would jump libido as high as AAs.

On 9/4/2018 at 9:23 PM, musclebeauty said:

25mg dose works wonders for female sexual appetite and it can give you a tremendous boost of libido...while proviron is best at that, it also carries high sides since its basically dht.

"Regular" test can do wonders for a lagging libido, but in a female, if not dosed properly and watched CAREFULLY, it can come at a large price (side effects). It is not something to be taken lightly or done haphazardly.

female bodybuilders should be cautious when using Proviron, and virilization symptoms can occour. He recommends a dose of 25mg/day, for no more than 4-5 weeks. And of course discontinued if symptoms occur.

Men can often use up to 100mg/day, and not get acne and other "virilization symptoms". The dose is often 50mg/day, and they get a high sex drive, despite using test supressing drugs like Deca. Some use 25mg/day, and is quite satisfied with that.
I suggest 12.5mg/day, no more than a week each month. 

Testing it out now at 25mg a week ?

• Like 1

On 9/8/2018 at 8:47 PM, musclebeauty said:

Ohhh thats awesome?

So we tested it and it works pretty good. First day she took 25mg didnt feel any hornier that night but had more intense orgasms.  Day 2 she took 25mg again and that day she kept asking wtf I gave her to make her so horny, that night was great she wore me out ? and turned into a complete slut. I can give details but I shouldn't lol.. day 3 she said no to taking more she didnt want to be that horny at work.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Shwaze said:

So we tested it and it works pretty good. First day she took 25mg didnt feel any hornier that night but had more intense orgasms.  Day 2 she took 25mg again and that day she kept asking wtf I gave her to make her so horny, that night was great she wore me out ? and turned into a complete slut. I can give details but I shouldn't lol.. day 3 she said no to taking more she didnt want to be that horny at work.  

That's awesome I'm so glad that you guys had good results from it and that her sex drive went through the roof must have been nice for you?? it definitely works for a bit of a boost when you need one

• 2 years later...