Has anyone tried Canadapeptide.com?

I've never tried them, so I can't say yay or nay for the quality of their product. I've always used either CMS or Peptides Canada Direct for my peptides, and never had issues with either of them - though I'd probably lean slightly more toward CMS.

Just now, Bolton73 said:

I've never tried them, so I can't say yay or nay for the quality of their product. I've always used either CMS or Peptides Canada Direct for my peptides, and never had issues with either of them - though I'd probably lean slightly more toward CMS.

I agree CMS are great thats who i deal with too for my peptides....

• Like 1

meh.  used their mt2 because a buddy had a it laying around.   It worked but it made me violently ill for like 5 hours at the same dose I normally use from another brand. As already mentioned we have sponsors on this board that carry a superior product at a fraction of the cost

I personally haven't had any problems with Canada Peptide. Used their tb500 and bpc157 with great results. I have some cjc 1295 on the way from their labour day sale.

I have also used CMS for the same peps and they were the same as far as i can tell. Other than the price. CMS  a little more money, but not by much. I use Cms more for other goodies.  

And dont be fooled by made in Canada, everyone gets their peps from china. They just finish package them here.