Northern Lifters

Something about a car that can wheelie from factory gets me all tingly in the pants haha love most of the muscle car rebirths

6A96A5D5-51E4-4BDC-9F44-0D2BAA043CAC.jpeg

• Like 1

Yeah that thing is sick! Dodge has done a good job at bringing these beasts back with current technology 

Edited by ElectricRocker
  • Like 1

Way out my price range but still a guys gotta dream lol maybe I’ll trade in the wife’s Yukon Denali I bought her and get me one of those.  Just gotta put some kids in the trunk! Lol

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

Way out my price range but still a guys gotta dream lol maybe I’ll trade in the wife’s Yukon Denali I bought her and get me one of those.  Just gotta put some kids in the trunk! Lol

Hahah for sure man I bet she’d like that ?

I've had the opportunity to drive a Hellcat, its way too powerful for its own good, or the good of my license.
  There is no way I would even want to try the Demon.

• Haha 1

Love the new demon and hell cats amazing cars. But the price is crazy!

Someone could buy a older vet and slap and procharger on it for 1/4 the price and dance around all day! Or even pick up a new S550 mustang and vmp setup and smoke it. I’m a dodge fan but the cars are just to heavy and big for me. But there is no question the rebirth of the pony cars are amazing!

My favourite right now is the new gt350 useing a na flat-plane crank sounds amazing. 

• Like 2

On 8/30/2018 at 4:26 PM, ElectricRocker said:

Yeah that thing is sick! Dodge has done a good job at bringing these beasts back with current technology 

love muscle ☺

23 hours ago, firemetick said:

I've had the opportunity to drive a Hellcat, its way too powerful for its own good, or the good of my license.
  There is no way I would even want to try the Demon.

Too powerful!??!?!? I didn’t think there was such a thing.  Tim the tool man Taylor had it right lol 

I remember hearing stories of the old muscle car guys taping a 20 to the dash and telling the passenger if they could get it off the dash before they were in second gear they could have it.  The one guy still had a 1969 20$ bill taped to the dash of his hemi dart

• Like 1

I had a 2004 terminator, kenne bell blowzillaa 2.8 charger on it. Race build and tubbed rear, full street legal and a sleeper, you’d never know it wasn’t modded other than from the sound. Ran 3 tunes. Low pulley 91 octane, mid pulley 94+, high 104 race fuel. 565 rwhp low, 623 rwhp mid, 702 high race fuel. Ran mid mostly as race fuel is $$$$$. Had her for two years was a weapon. Sure do miss that power and very true it’s never enough. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ElectricRocker said:

I had a 2004 terminator, kenne bell blowzillaa 2.8 charger on it. Race build and tubbed rear, full street legal and a sleeper, you’d never know it wasn’t modded other than from the sound. Ran 3 tunes. Low pulley 91 octane, mid pulley 94+, high 104 race fuel. 565 rwhp low, 623 rwhp mid, 702 high race fuel. Ran mid mostly as race fuel is $$$$$. Had her for two years was a weapon. Sure do miss that power and very true it’s never enough. 

03-04 well always be on bad ass card ford time they had irs tell the new S550. Any mustang lover should always have a place in there heart for a terminator! 

Edited by newfieyz
  • Like 1

My only mustang I ever owned was a 1989 fox body gt painted gun metal grey with flat black hood. I pulled the 302 out of and put a 383 in.  Rocket of a car! Just kept breaking parts lost interest and sold her.  Now I wish I still had it

• Like 1

On 8/31/2018 at 11:13 PM, ElectricRocker said:

I have a 2004 terminator as well, very similar to your set up , but I went with a polished 2.6l Kenne bell, boost a pump, bigger injectors, fuel rails , rad , all stainless exhaust from the headers back. It has 2 tunes , one for 94 octane and one for 104. It still looks stock until you open the hood, and it’s a rocket ship!  The moderate tune on 94 octane is 560 rwhp@ 13psi boost I believe. It’s been a while I’d have to find my dyno sheet. It currently resides in my garage and is brought out on special occasions, it only has 7900 kms 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I have a 2004 terminator as well, very similar to your set up , but I went with a polished 2.6l Kenne bell, boost a pump, bigger injectors, fuel rails , rad , all stainless exhaust from the headers back. It has 2 tunes , one for 94 octane and one for 104. It still looks stock until you open the hood, and it’s a rocket ship!  The moderate tune on 94 octane is 560 rwhp@ 13psi boost I believe. It’s been a while I’d have to find my dyno sheet. It currently resides in my garage and is brought out on special occasions, it only has 7900 kms 

Nice sounds similar to mine. She was tuned and set up by Bob Kurgan motorsports in the us where the original owner had it. American car. I sure do miss it. Wow that’s low kms I think i was around 23k. If I were you I’d be holding on to that. I kick myself for getting rid of mine but at the time I had priorities lol. 

All the work on mine was done by Sean hyland motorsports, his shop does phenomenal work

Lol i havent saw one wheelie yet. Come on its not fast and the furious. They are too damn heavy and dont have the right tires 

On 2/7/2019 at 9:28 AM, Cheapshot said:

Lol i havent saw one wheelie yet. Come on its not fast and the furious. They are too damn heavy and dont have the right tires 

It does YouTube it brother not for long but it does.  It’s a beautiful thing