Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yeah that thing is sick! Dodge has done a good job at bringing these beasts back with current technology 

Edited by ElectricRocker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Way out my price range but still a guys gotta dream lol maybe I’ll trade in the wife’s Yukon Denali I bought her and get me one of those.  Just gotta put some kids in the trunk! Lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

Way out my price range but still a guys gotta dream lol maybe I’ll trade in the wife’s Yukon Denali I bought her and get me one of those.  Just gotta put some kids in the trunk! Lol

Hahah for sure man I bet she’d like that ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had the opportunity to drive a Hellcat, its way too powerful for its own good, or the good of my license.
  There is no way I would even want to try the Demon.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the new demon and hell cats amazing cars. But the price is crazy!

Someone could buy a older vet and slap and procharger on it for 1/4 the price and dance around all day! Or even pick up a new S550 mustang and vmp setup and smoke it. I’m a dodge fan but the cars are just to heavy and big for me. But there is no question the rebirth of the pony cars are amazing!

My favourite right now is the new gt350 useing a na flat-plane crank sounds amazing. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2018 at 4:26 PM, ElectricRocker said:

Yeah that thing is sick! Dodge has done a good job at bringing these beasts back with current technology 

love muscle ☺

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, firemetick said:

I've had the opportunity to drive a Hellcat, its way too powerful for its own good, or the good of my license.
  There is no way I would even want to try the Demon.

Too powerful!??!?!? I didn’t think there was such a thing.  Tim the tool man Taylor had it right lol 

I remember hearing stories of the old muscle car guys taping a 20 to the dash and telling the passenger if they could get it off the dash before they were in second gear they could have it.  The one guy still had a 1969 20$ bill taped to the dash of his hemi dart

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a 2004 terminator, kenne bell blowzillaa 2.8 charger on it. Race build and tubbed rear, full street legal and a sleeper, you’d never know it wasn’t modded other than from the sound. Ran 3 tunes. Low pulley 91 octane, mid pulley 94+, high 104 race fuel. 565 rwhp low, 623 rwhp mid, 702 high race fuel. Ran mid mostly as race fuel is $$$$$. Had her for two years was a weapon. Sure do miss that power and very true it’s never enough. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ElectricRocker said:

I had a 2004 terminator, kenne bell blowzillaa 2.8 charger on it. Race build and tubbed rear, full street legal and a sleeper, you’d never know it wasn’t modded other than from the sound. Ran 3 tunes. Low pulley 91 octane, mid pulley 94+, high 104 race fuel. 565 rwhp low, 623 rwhp mid, 702 high race fuel. Ran mid mostly as race fuel is $$$$$. Had her for two years was a weapon. Sure do miss that power and very true it’s never enough. 

03-04 well always be on bad ass card ford time they had irs tell the new S550. Any mustang lover should always have a place in there heart for a terminator! 

Edited by newfieyz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My only mustang I ever owned was a 1989 fox body gt painted gun metal grey with flat black hood. I pulled the 302 out of and put a 383 in.  Rocket of a car! Just kept breaking parts lost interest and sold her.  Now I wish I still had it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2018 at 11:13 PM, ElectricRocker said:

I had a 2004 terminator, kenne bell blowzillaa 2.8 charger on it. Race build and tubbed rear, full street legal and a sleeper, you’d never know it wasn’t modded other than from the sound. Ran 3 tunes. Low pulley 91 octane, mid pulley 94+, high 104 race fuel. 565 rwhp low, 623 rwhp mid, 702 high race fuel. Ran mid mostly as race fuel is $$$$$. Had her for two years was a weapon. Sure do miss that power and very true it’s never enough. 

I have a 2004 terminator as well, very similar to your set up , but I went with a polished 2.6l Kenne bell, boost a pump, bigger injectors, fuel rails , rad , all stainless exhaust from the headers back. It has 2 tunes , one for 94 octane and one for 104. It still looks stock until you open the hood, and it’s a rocket ship!  The moderate tune on 94 octane is 560 [email protected] 13psi boost I believe. It’s been a while I’d have to find my dyno sheet. It currently resides in my garage and is brought out on special occasions, it only has 7900 kms 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I have a 2004 terminator as well, very similar to your set up , but I went with a polished 2.6l Kenne bell, boost a pump, bigger injectors, fuel rails , rad , all stainless exhaust from the headers back. It has 2 tunes , one for 94 octane and one for 104. It still looks stock until you open the hood, and it’s a rocket ship!  The moderate tune on 94 octane is 560 [email protected] 13psi boost I believe. It’s been a while I’d have to find my dyno sheet. It currently resides in my garage and is brought out on special occasions, it only has 7900 kms 

Nice sounds similar to mine. She was tuned and set up by Bob Kurgan motorsports in the us where the original owner had it. American car. I sure do miss it. Wow that’s low kms I think i was around 23k. If I were you I’d be holding on to that. I kick myself for getting rid of mine but at the time I had priorities lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the work on mine was done by Sean hyland motorsports, his shop does phenomenal work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol i havent saw one wheelie yet. Come on its not fast and the furious. They are too damn heavy and dont have the right tires 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 9:28 AM, Cheapshot said:

Lol i havent saw one wheelie yet. Come on its not fast and the furious. They are too damn heavy and dont have the right tires 

It does YouTube it brother not for long but it does.  It’s a beautiful thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Rear wheel only is its downfall.

I supercharged my srt Jeep Grande Cherokee and now have a little over 700 hp, but with all wheel drive I get under 4 sec 0-60 times consistently and my car is fucking heavy.

Plus with Pzero Perrelis' I get over 1 g skid.  Yeah in a grandma grocery getter.

Bring on the mustangs, once you find the dildo to start them that is, lol

 

 

Edited by Sorbate
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2019 at 8:35 PM, Sorbate said:

Rear wheel only is its downfall.

I supercharged my srt Jeep Grande Cherokee and now have a little over 700 hp, but with all wheel drive I get under 4 sec 0-60 times consistently and my car is fucking heavy.

Plus with Pzero Perrelis' I get over 1 g skid.  Yeah in a grandma grocery getter.

Bring on the mustangs, once you find the dildo to start them that is, lol

 

 

Hahahahaha!!! And why do you need 700hp on an SUV man??? Hahahahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Pump_And_Hump said:

Hahahahaha!!! And why do you need 700hp on an SUV man??? Hahahahaha 

 

Because I can, lol.

Yeah it’s fun smoking guys that think they are cool in Mustangs and Corvettes, lol.

I used to own a dodge magnum back in 2005 that I supercharged as well, it pulled around 625 hp.

So in a stationwagon I’d smoke pretty much anything on the road.

Guys would almost cry in their Porches when I destroy them, lol.

I love sleepers, but if you have ever seem a Jeep Grande Cherokee SRT you know it’s not a normal suv by looking at it.  The massive front rotors with brembro 4 caliber breaks give it away, but from behind you something is up when you see the width of the rubber.

its too bad the vehicle is a bit over 6000 lbs, or it would be around 3 sec times, but I love the luxury.

If I’m not babying it I get 23 l/100 km in the city, I do a lot of stop and go, but get 10 l/100 km driving at 125 km/hr on the highway.

There has been times when I think I’m a race car driver where I have peeked 28 l/100 km in the city, lol. 

Yeah and I have to run high octane in it, lol.

Edited by Sorbate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2019 at 5:43 PM, Sorbate said:

 

Because I can, lol.

Yeah it’s fun smoking guys that think they are cool in Mustangs and Corvettes, lol.

I used to own a dodge magnum back in 2005 that I supercharged as well, it pulled around 625 hp.

So in a stationwagon I’d smoke pretty much anything on the road.

Guys would almost cry in their Porches when I destroy them, lol.

I love sleepers, but if you have ever seem a Jeep Grande Cherokee SRT you know it’s not a normal suv by looking at it.  The massive front rotors with brembro 4 caliber breaks give it away, but from behind you something is up when you see the width of the rubber.

its too bad the vehicle is a bit over 6000 lbs, or it would be around 3 sec times, but I love the luxury.

If I’m not babying it I get 23 l/100 km in the city, I do a lot of stop and go, but get 10 l/100 km driving at 125 km/hr on the highway.

There has been times when I think I’m a race car driver where I have peeked 28 l/100 km in the city, lol. 

Yeah and I have to run high octane in it, lol.

Ooohhh you want a wolf in a sheep clothing... thats cool.. hahahahaha 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...