Test C vs Test E

MuscleDummy

all right gents. Let’s hear it. Which do you prefer and why. I was always told that as far as long esters go C and E where basically the same. And after reading @OLYMPIC post about half lives then heading back to read his profiles on each, i got to experience why I love this board, I got to learn some shit 

So while it looks like they’re pretty interchangeable in a stack I’m curious from the dudes that have used both, in your opinion, is one any better than the other?

ive only ever used E (and P but that’s neither here nor there for this discussion) and I’ve always found it’s worked well for me, so I never bothered to try C, re thinking that idea as we speak tho...

Both are virtually identical.

Main differences; 

> Test E has a half life of 10.5 days vs. 12 days for Test C

> Weight of the ester.  Test E has a higher amount of testosterone/gram vs. Test C. 

The main reason E is more popular because its a universal product, whereas Test C is an American product.

Have used both, no noticeable difference. 

• Like 1

The only reason I would fret over the two is if I was using another compound with the same ester and was susceptible to PIP. For example if also taking Mast E, I would lean towards Test C because supposedly the solubility of the two will not compete against each other.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The difference 

1. Test E is an acronym for Testosterone Enanthate whereas Test C is an acronym for Testosterone Cypionate.
  2. Testosterone Enanthate is a universal product while Testosterone cypionate is an American product.
  3. When it comes to popularity around the world, Test E is more popular around the globe than Test C.
  4. Test E has a half life of 10.5 days whereas Test C has a half-life of 12 days.
  5. The levels of testosterone per gram is also an important factor when making a comparison between Test E and Test C. in this regard, Test E has a higher amount of testosterone per gram while Test C has a relatively low amount of testosterone.
  6. The recommended dosage for Test E is 100 to 600 mg per week for 10 to 12 weeks whereas the recommended dosage for Test C is 400 to 500 mg per week for 12 weeks.
  7. Test E is usually injected more frequently than Test C.
  8. When it comes to the number of carbon atoms in the structure, Test E is a seven-carbon ester whereas Test C is an eight-carbon ester.
  9. Test E has a relatively low molecular weight when compared to Test C which has a relatively higher molecular weight.
  10. Common brand names of Test E include: Delatestryl, Testro, Testoviron, Andro LA, Andropository, Depandro, Durathate and Everone. On the other hand, common brand names for Test C include: Andro Cyp, Andronaq LA, Andronate, Dep Andro, Dep Test, Deposteron, Depostomead, Depotest and Depo-Testosterone.

The Difference Between Test E and Test C in Tabular Form

BASIS OF COMPARISON TEST E TEST C
Acronym For Testosterone Enanthate.   Testosterone Cypionate.
Product  Universal Product. An American Product.  
Popularity Test E is more popular than Test C.   Test C is less popular than Test E.
Half Life  Has a half life of 10.5 days.   Has a half life of 12 days.
Recommended  Dosage The standard dosage of Test E is 100 to 600 mg for 10 to 12 weeks. The standard dosage of test C is 400 to 500 mg per week for 12 weeks.
Frequency of Injection Frequently injected  than Test C. Less frequently injected than test E.
Number of Carbon Atoms In The Structure  Test E is a seven-carbon ester.   Test C is an eight-carbon ester.
Molecular Weight Test E has a lower molecular weight when compared to test C. Test C has a higher molecular weight when compared with Test E.
Testosterone Levels Per Gram Test E has higher levels of testosterone per gram when compared to Test C.   Test C has a low levels of testosterone per gram when compared to Test E.
Side Effects Irritation at the injection site. Bloating.
Common Brand Names Delatestryl Testro Testoviron Andro LA Andropository Depandro, Durathate Everone Andro Cyp Andronaq LA Andronate Dep Andro, Dep Test, Deposteron Depostomead Depotest, Depo-Testosterone

Similarities Between Test E and Test C

• Both Test E and Test C are administered through injections.
  • Both Test E and Test C have a reasonable good half-life.
  • Both Test E and Test E have an effect on boosting testosterone in the body.
  • Both are important in medicine and body building.
  • Both serve the purpose of testosterone esterification.