1.5 months into first cycle (mid cycle pics)

here’s some mid cycle updates ,

feeling very well, got the estro dialed in better after letting it raise up a little . sorry lighting was a bit wonky i was feeling pumped af in the tanning booth lmao.

i started at an even 200lbs i’m now 212, same bodyfat or a tiny bit less. i’ve been eating like a mad man . i do wanna get cut badly but i’ll handle that on my cruise 🚢.  i’m bloated from the test and diet but still i’m making lots of progress , although a little dirty bulk-esque.

9D5ABD3F-1D66-40EC-A62D-B80DA1081DA9.jpeg

6 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

You should post your starting pic right beside this progress pic , be a good way to judge how far you have come.

ill get some more detailed stuff soon. ill prob save the left/right comparisons till the end tho for the best effect, just wanted to throw this up real quick. im very bulky right now but im strong and huge..my stomach is the only fat on me , my entire upper body is striaght solid. cant expect the stomac to go away without cutting but i decided that would be wasting the cycle so im saving worrying about abs for after the cycle 

edit- fuk it heres the comparsion pic

E48-B604-F-FE36-4-C57-83-FC-72-DF7410-C61-A.jpg

9D5ABD3F-1D66-40EC-A62D-B80DA1081DA9.thumb.jpeg.0a440902a282b74853c959cd0a4b1136.jpeg

what do you think about that, GAINTRAINNNNN, @GainTrain 

Edited by eightyeight14

What’s your diet look like?

real one not one you think you should post, lol.

im into eating real food, not quona and avocados, so I won’t give you heck, lol.

I personally think you need 300 gms of protein and reduce your carbs.  You are juiced up, you will grow as you lose fat right now.  You may feel unmotivated and not want to lose weight in your cruise, so I wouldn’t wait till then.

As well, how much cardio are you doing?

Hey you are committed now shaving your chest, itchy as hell when you grow it back, lol.

Edited by Sorbate

@Sorbate is correct you will have the most annoying itch when it grows , you will look bigger if you diet it creates an illusion but when you diet on gear you never stop growing if the diet is spot on , I wake up at like 3am and slam a shake that’s on my night stand.

I have pretty much always just made sure my protein was high enough, so at least 1.5 gm per pound of body weight, then adjusted the fats and carbs from there.

if I was getting fat I’d clean up what I was eating, if I was getting leaner than I wanted then I add in more crap I enjoy, or just add on more food, lol.

But yeah eighty eight, you could tighten up your diet and still grow, you have enough bodyfat to keep going.

Just don’t get scared about getting smaller, you are not getting smaller, you are looking better.  No one cares how big you are without a shirt on, they care about how lean you look with some muscle.

Mind you, you can also wait, it’s easier to burn fat with more muscle, just don’t get any fatter 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@Sorbate is correct you will have the most annoying itch when it grows , you will look bigger if you diet it creates an illusion but when you diet on gear you never stop growing if the diet is spot on , I wake up at like 3am and slam a shake that’s on my night stand.

I shaved my chest 3 years ago when I started my cut to single digit bodyfat.  Then after I went to regrow it.  Way too itchy, mind you I have a full chest of hair, plus it was coming back so grey.  

4 hours ago, Sorbate said:

What’s your diet look like?

real one not one you think you should post, lol.

im into eating real food, not quona and avocados, so I won’t give you heck, lol.

I personally think you need 300 gms of protein and reduce your carbs.  You are juiced up, you will grow as you lose fat right now.  You may feel unmotivated and not want to lose weight in your cruise, so I wouldn’t wait till then.

As well, how much cardio are you doing?

Hey you are committed now shaving your chest, itchy as hell when you grow it back, lol.

lmao ok my diet is a little freaky.

I eat pasta with a hefty scoop of meat sauce usually first thing in the morning along with 2 - 3 cups of whole milk and maybe 3/4 cup of chocolate ice cream , with a chocolate chip oatmeal bar shortly after. 

then I train, after i train I usually grab a couple burgers or tacos with only diet soda or water. 

ill then eat the same meal as breakfast about 2 hours later,  large ass bowl of pasta and meat sauce , milk , ice cream.

then, finally later I usually go with someone like steak and potatoes and whole milk for dinner. 

i honestly don’t do any cardio regularly , i just do it here and there on rest days when i do ab work.

i’ve actually found that if you shave your chest with a 3mm and DO NOT use “no guard “ that it’s much less ingrown and itchy when it grows back in. on the downside it’s not gonna be completely gone like shaved look but i like a bit of hair for a manly feel.

Edited by eightyeight14
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

lmao ok my diet is a little freaky.

I eat pasta with a hefty scoop of meat sauce usually first thing in the morning along with 2 - 3 cups of whole milk and maybe 3/4 cup of chocolate ice cream , with a chocolate chip oatmeal bar shortly after. 

then I train, after i train I usually grab a couple burgers or tacos with only diet soda or water. 

ill then eat the same meal as breakfast about 2 hours later,  large ass bowl of pasta and meat sauce , milk , ice cream.

then, finally later I usually go with someone like steak and potatoes and whole milk for dinner. 

i honestly don’t do any cardio regularly , i just do it here and there on rest days when i do ab work.

You need to do some reading on a diet.

I would make that your number one concern.  You are not going to maximize your gains on this diet.  Not near enough protien and your fats and carbs are high.  You’ll get fatter.

I would read in the nutrition area of this forum, or check out Testosterone Nation.  T Nation.  They have numerous articles.

i think now that the magazines are gone, you guys miss out on the diet info, but get the drug info instead.  Honestly steroids will only help you to recover quicker from your training as long as you are feeding your body with the right amounts of nutrition.

Make the protien your priority then fill in the rest of your calories with fats and carbs.  300 grams of protein a day.  You only need 3500 calories max.  Split that over 5 meals.  Oats are a great breakfast food.  2% milk (250 ml) and a scoop of whey isolate is a great inbetween meal, or post workout meal.  No fucking icecream every day, once a week, lol.  Damn 🙂

Your diet needs more work than I’m willing to invest in, lol.  Truthfully, if you have a couple hundred dollars, I’d hire Funnyman if he is still on here.  It will bring you up to light speed really quick.  Plus he is great at explaining everything to you.

Edited by Sorbate

In no way am I trying to be disrespectful here but your diet is absolutely terrible !! Why don’t you go talk to @Corey5150 he is the right man for this job , hell of a nice guy too , I’m sure one look at this and he will be happy to offer you a little guidance.

well right now i am followed the advice of andrew collura, he benched 650 before and was close to 300 i think at 5'9 ay around 18% bf.  he says the best way to get big and put on size is eating what they tell you not to eat, cheeseburgers w/ milkshakes etc. heres a pic of him as he was about to lift the 650 (blue shirt obviously)x1080

Brother that’s a really dirty bulk ,  and you aren’t nearly on as much gear as he is , watch some of Seth Feroce YouTube vids he talks about nutrition and what it takes to get big.

16 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

well right now i am followed the advice of andrew collura, he benched 650 before and was close to 300 i think at 5'9 ay around 18% bf.  he says the best way to get big and put on size is eating what they tell you not to eat, cheeseburgers w/ milkshakes etc. heres a pic of him as he was about to lift the 650 (blue shirt obviously)x1080

I bet he eats 300+ grams of protein a day, and his waist is 50 inches, lol.

But if you goal is all out strength, then at least add 5 whole eggs to you ice cream and a bit of milk and make a milkshake so it’s got some value.  I’ve taken that as a post workout meal before, lol.  Back when I couldn’t gain an ounce because my metabolism was so fast.

6 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Brother that’s a really dirty bulk ,  and you aren’t nearly on as much gear as he is , watch some of Seth Feroce YouTube vids he talks about nutrition and what it takes to get big.

Seth is a genetic freak.  That guy could inject estrogen and only eat pussy and be huge, lol.

Btw I like him, we have the same energy level.

Edited by Sorbate

9 minutes ago, Sorbate said:

I bet he eats 300+ grams of protein a day, and his waist is 50 inches, lol.

But if you goal is all out strength, then at least add 5 whole eggs to you ice cream and a bit of milk and make a milkshake so it’s got some value.  I’ve taken that as a post workout meal before, lol.  Back when I couldn’t gain an ounce because my metabolism was so fast.

well my logic is if i eat like this ill be able to use as many calories as possible for muscle building and recovery. then on my cruise ill just run 150mg test a week with ostarine stacked and go on an epic cut with ECA stack with t4 and keep all my gains from my dirty bulk. i do agree i need to get in some more protein

Edited by eightyeight14

2 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

well my logic is if i eat like this ill be able to use as many calories as possible for muscle building and recovery. then on my cruise ill just run 150mg test a week with ostarine stacked and go on an epic cut with ECA stack and keep all my gains from my dirty bulk.

dirty bulking is bullshit and has been proven to build the same or close to the same amount of muscle as someone with a little over maintenance calorie intake. You wanna have the shitiest time of your life losing all the extra fat youre gonna get doing a dirty bulk? Just eat leaner and more proteins as @Sorbate said and stop the dirty bulk right now. Hell you can even build muscle on a calorie deficit

• Like 1

Just now, eightyeight14 said:

well my logic is if i eat like this ill be able to use as many calories as possible for muscle building and recovery. then on my cruise ill just run 150mg test a week with ostarine stacked and go on an epic cut with ECA stack and keep all my gains from my dirty bulk.

You still need more protien.  Have you calculated your protien?  I bet it’s pretty low.

Im a fan of milk for bulking.  I’ve used ice cream as a milk shake with eggs added.  I just can’t drink milk all the time anymore or I fart the house clean, lol.

nothing wrong with pasta either, but how much meat protien are you getting from the sauce.

Look at labels, start calculating your protien.  Get it to 300 grams.  Then work out his many calories the protien is, minus that from 3500 and you fill that in with the other stuff.  You can bulk on cookies if you eat enough protien first.

I know you won’t need more than 3500 cal, I would bet you don’t do a labour job, or something burning a ton of calories.

I don’t think you understand how mentally taxing cutting is.  It is by far the hardest thing you will do, and drugs will only help, unless you start eating 100 mg of ephedrine a day, you will still need to fix your diet.  Don’t use 100 mg off ephedrine if you like your heart, lol.

Im not on your case, just helping out.  If you want to use the advice, that’s fine, if not, I have nothing to lose or gain by this.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MaskedMisery said:

dirty bulking is bullshit and has been proven to build the same or close to the same amount of muscle as someone with a little over maintenance calorie intake. You wanna have the shitiest time of your life losing all the extra fat youre gonna get doing a dirty bulk? Just eat leaner and more proteins as @Sorbate said and stop the dirty bulk right now. Hell you can even build muscle on a calorie deficit

okay , at my current size 211 5'9 what daily calories would you guys suggest getting for best efficiency as far as hypertrophy? 

3 minutes ago, Sorbate said:

You still need more protien.  Have you calculated your protien?  I bet it’s pretty low.

Im a fan of milk for bulking.  I’ve used ice cream as a milk shake with eggs added.  I just can’t drink milk all the time anymore or I fart the house clean, lol.

nothing wrong with pasta either, but how much meat protien are you getting from the sauce.

Look at labels, start calculating your protien.  Get it to 300 grams.  Then work out his many calories the protien is, minus that from 3500 and you fill that in with the other stuff.  You can bulk on cookies if you eat enough protien first.

I know you won’t need more than 3500 cal, I would bet you don’t do a labour job, or something burning a ton of calories.

I don’t think you understand how mentally taxing cutting is.  It is by far the hardest thing you will do, and drugs will only help, unless you start eating 100 mg of ephedrine a day, you will still need to fix your diet.  Don’t use 100 mg off ephedrine if you like your heart, lol.

Im not on your case, just helping out.  If you want to use the advice, that’s fine, if not, I have nothing to lose or gain by this.

im guessing its about 120ish grams daily, i dont calculate much anymore due to the sheer volume of food and how annoying it would be but, I go through about a 1lb ground beef a day, 8 cups of milk, various other small sources like oats and also my pasta noodles are protein ehanced they got like pea protein. im actually not working at the moment, just hitting the gym hard every day and thats most of my activity besides short walks to the store . 

so you would say shoot for 3500 cals, reduce carbs, up protein. do you think 200g per day would be enough? or would 300 really make a much better difference than 200? because ive read 1g per lb of bodyweight is good, but maybe that was for nattys.

7 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

okay , at my current size 211 5'9 what daily calories would you guys suggest getting for best efficiency as far as hypertrophy? 

300 grams of complete proteins a day

3500 total calories.

So 1200 calories in protien, then 2300 grams of calories in fat or carbs.

fats is 9 calories per gram, carbs 4.  Do not include fibre carbs in your calories.  Unless you use digestive enzymes, it will just be pooped out, lol.

Eat that every day.  Don’t pig out one day the eat nothing the next.

Bbodybuilders that look wicked are boringly consistant.

Edited by Sorbate
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

https://tdeecalculator.net/#metric

I ran some quick numbers for you at an estimated BF% and came out with:

2,625 cal based on 197g protein, 102g fat, 230g carbs. This would put you at around maintenance calls. 

Just in my opionion given your BF%, you should be able to add some solid muscle at the above without adding any/or very lit additional fat my man. 

• Like 1