1.5 months into first cycle (mid cycle pics)

4 minutes ago, Sorbate said:

300 grams of complete proteins a day

3500 total calories.

So 1200 calories in protien, then 2300 grams of calories in fat or carbs.

fats is 9 calories per gram, carbs 4.  Do not include fibre carbs in your calories.  Unless you use digestive enzymes, it will just be pooped out, lol.

Eat that every day.  Don’t pig out one day the eat nothing the next.

Bbodybuilders that look wicked are boringly consistant.

Also solid advice. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ryujiin said:

https://tdeecalculator.net/#metric

I ran some quick numbers for you at an estimated BF% and came out with:

2,625 cal based on 197g protein, 102g fat, 230g carbs. This would put you at around maintenance calls. 

Just in my opionion given your BF%, you should be able to add some solid muscle at the above without adding any/or very lit additional fat my man. 

Yeah, I’m a high protein guy, but I own a butcher shop, so......lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sorbate said:

300 grams of complete proteins a day

3500 total calories.

So 1200 calories in protien, then 2300 grams of calories in fat or carbs.

fats is 9 calories per gram, carbs 4.  Do not include fibre carbs in your calories.  Unless you use digestive enzymes, it will just be pooped out, lol.

Eat that every day.  Don’t pig out one day the eat nothing the next.

Bbodybuilders that look wicked are boringly consistant.

ok im gonna try this, just gotta put together diet plan.

1 minute ago, eightyeight14 said:

ok im gonna try this, just gotta put together diet plan.

It doesn’t have to be perfect.  

Some guys go crazy and eat ezikel bread, with 6 walnuts and 3 ozof avocado and 6 oz of chicken every meal, lol.

I believe as long as your protien is there evenly distributed thru out the day, and it’s good protien sources, like chicken breast, leaner beef, whey isolate, the rest really doesn’t matter as much.

Its always worked for me while gaining.

Now when you cut it’s a different thing.  Food choices are way more important.

9 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

man, one thing about eating dirty is its cheap. im gonna have to go shopping for a whole new style of stuff cuz i have zero clean stuff...no fruits or veg..just a lotta red meat and carbs and milk LOL. an american style bulk

You don’t need a ton of fruits or veggies.

A head of cauliflower and broccoli, steam it and eat it at dinner with some bread and butter.  Just calculate your calories.

i only eat veggies with one meal a day.  Usually dinner.  So salad, or what I mentioned above.  Newman’s Own makes a great Italian dressing with no sugar.

I also sumplement with fibre, like Metamucil.

Just buy one of those mixes in a package salads.  You can get big ones at Wallmart for a decent price.

or a head of lettuce, some ceaser salad dressing, croutons and cook up some bacon for bacon bits.

Then you save the bacon fat to cook your potatoes in for breakfast, while you drink 5 whole eggs raw, lol, yes I do it raw, don’t use cracked eggs, cook those and wash them before pouring in a cup.  Salmonella is only in the outside of the shell, unless it’s cracked.  Add a bit of milk, don’t break the yolks and it tastes fine.

What vitamins are you taking?

Edited by Sorbate

6 minutes ago, Sorbate said:

You don’t need a ton of fruits or veggies.

A head of cauliflower and broccoli, steam it and eat it at dinner with some bread and butter.  Just calculate your calories.

i only eat veggies with one meal a day.  Usually dinner.  So salad, or what I mentioned above.  Newman’s Own makes a great Italian dressing with no sugar.

I also sumplement with fibre, like Metamucil.

Just buy one of those mixes in a package.

or a head of lettuce, some ceaser salad dressing, croutons and cook up some bacon for bacon bits.

Then you save the bacon fat to cook your potatoes in for breakfast, while you drink 5 whole eggs raw, lol, yes I do it raw, don’t use cracked eggs, cook those and wash them before pouring in a cup.  Salmonella is only in the outside of the shell, unless it’s cracked.  Add a bit of milk, don’t break the yolks and it tastes fine.

What vitamins are you taking?

thats a good tip for the eggs, i didnt know you could wash off salmonella. i dont mind drinking them raw, whatever it takes for gains i can eat.

for supps i take

hawthrone berry

coq10

fish oil

saw palmetto

adult multii gummy (generic cookie cutter formula)

low dose asprin

Edited by eightyeight14

15 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

thats a good tip for the eggs, i didnt know you could wash off salmonella. i dont mind drinking them raw, whatever it takes for gains i can eat.

for supps i take

hawthrone berry

coq10

fish oil

saw palmetto

adult multii gummy (generic cookie cutter formula)

low dose asprin

Looks standard.  

2 grams of fish oil a day it what I use to help with blood pressure and hdl

Dontate blood a couple times a year as well to keep your hemocrit down if you don’t already.  I don’t take aspirin.

When I first started I would eat 5 flats of eggs every 2 weeks, with 4 litres of milk eod.  I was really lean though, stupid fast metabolism.  I had to eat till I felt like crap, farting all the time, lol.

You are lucky you will not need to do that. You are not on the fat end, or the lean end, but around the middle, you should be able to gain without over eating and stay lean without starving.

Edited by Sorbate
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Eating clean is easy man. The hard part is not eating too much food !

The best way to lose fat is to be consistent! 

And the best way to be consistent is eat the same kind of meals everyday.

For breakfast i have a couple ingredients i rotate in, except for my eggs. They are always there.

Ex: plain greek yogurt, cottage cheese

Oats, bread, 

Bananas, strawberries

Sometimes i do.french toasts with egg white omelets on the side, sometimes its eggs with oats, if i want a little bit more protein i add a cup of greek yogurt (plain) with strawberries in it, etc...

For other meals, there are quick and easy recipes if you dont want to cook a lot :

Can of tuna with some bistro express rice and some cottage cheese mixed with it. Usually for dessert i have some fruits. You can add some cucumber to get some extra veggies.

On sunday i started making some chili with vegetables, beans and meat. So fucking tasty and its really good for health.

Salmon was cheap this week so I grabbed two packs which gave me 4 meals. Cooked some white rice and added a whole.bag of salad ( the one with veggies in it that you only have to add dressing). Shit was good and easy to prepare.

Keep somethings in your fridge. Like couple packs of cottage cheese, greek yogurt, cans of tuna or salmon, rice, etc... this way you can prepare something on the go.

And dont forget, white rice is fine, white.bread is fine, drinking sugar free sodas is fine.. dont get caught up in the bullshit you see on internet. Calories are calories. If you overeat on whatever you want you are going to get fat, even if its fucking low glycemic brown rice everyone is talking about. Its bullshit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2020 at 12:02 PM, TeacherofGODs said:

It looks like you don't even lift? . 

Yeah, I honestly think the best advice this guy could get is to drop the gear entirely, lose a lot of fat (easily 30+% bf right now) and train natty while getting nutrition in order.

You're trying to put premium grade fuel in a used car you have yet to restore my man

• Thanks 2

On 3/2/2020 at 3:02 AM, TeacherofGODs said:

It looks like you don't even lift? . 

Ouch. 

I believe 88 has dropped down to TRT/Cruise levels for now pending his upcoming fat loss protocol. He is slowly getting things figured out after a tonne of recommendations (yes, most of which he took exception to) were offered, but I think some of it has gotten through. Hopefully. In theory. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

Ouch. 

I believe 88 has dropped down to TRT/Cruise levels for now pending his upcoming fat loss protocol. He is slowly getting things figured out after a tonne of recommendations (yes, most of which he took exception to) were offered, but I think some of it has gotten through. Hopefully. In theory. 

That’s actually really good to hear. Kids got heart and very tenacious. Have no doubt if he does things right he’ll get them gains... and live passed 40 too. 

• Like 1

This was a good choice for 88 , I hope some of the senior members got through to this kid , you can do this lifestyle for a very long time if you do it right , take good advice and respect your health follow all the warning signs that come with it , But on the other side of done wrong with no consideration for your health and careless use of these drugs your run in this lifestyle can be very very short lived .

Lol, I‘m starting to like 88. He’s egotistical, reckless, possibly psychotic and does whatever he thinks is necessary to achieve his goals. (Reminds me ... of a 20 year old me. What a dick that guy was).

Yeah, I know a bit about how to build a physique in short time that turns heads. And I’d happily share what worked for me with 88 or anyone looking to get jacked with health as a priority.

I went from 240 fat down 160 skinny and back up to 220 shredded in 4 years and 4 cycles and I believe anyone dedicated to the lifestyle can too. 

I for one am using this  quarantine as a reason to work even harder. When the gyms reopen I wanna hear them say “what the fuck bro!”

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

Lol, I‘m starting to like 88. He’s egotistical, reckless, possibly psychotic and does whatever he thinks is necessary to achieve his goals. (Reminds me ... of a 20 year old me. What a dick that guy was).

Yeah, I know a bit about how to build a physique in short time that turns heads. And I’d happily share what worked for me with 88 or anyone looking to get jacked with health as a priority.

I went from 240 fat down 160 skinny and back up to 220 shredded in 4 years and 4 cycles and I believe anyone dedicated to the lifestyle can too. 

I for one am using this  quarantine as a reason to work even harder. When the gyms reopen I wanna hear them say “what the fuck bro!”

did we just become best friends?

in all seriousness, ur spot on. i think we are more alike than different . anyway, i did in fact revert to 200 test weekly and 25 proviron ED. the gym closings are definitely impacting my gains because i have absolutely no gym equipment at home ... so been feeling a little flat lately and missing that pump...all i can do is lift heavy objects and push ups / sit ups but they are atleast making me retain my current muscle while i slowly harden up... abs are starting to outline a bit more but nothing crazy yet..

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

@eightyeight14 You will have to throw up some update shots (no dic pics man) so we can see where you are at once all the water weight drops off. 

yes definitely some updates coming, as of right now with the lack of intensity nothing crazy has happened the last few weeks worth taking pics for , besides the slight core definition increase

rigjt before the gyms closed down i couldn’t even get a proper chest day in because all 3 of the benches at my planet fitness are constantly camped by losers that don’t even lift seriously . wasting my time. and not respecting themselves enough to get off the phone and lift for atleast 1 hour . i do machines for 30 mins come back they are still camped. 😡

one day there weren’t even any actually bench seats to use just for dumbbell press etc , literally every single seat in the entire free weight section was taken , about 2 guys out of 20 in this section were actually utilizing the weights right and not just taking up space and equipment , but looking around i couldn’t help thinking about knocking someone the fuck out and taking theirs and showing them how to use it. but alas i just left ...after loudly commenting where the fuck the benches were around me.. couldn’t resist.

.. to top that off there’s a slight layer of scum in every shower you try to use .

so when this blows over i’m definitely switching to a better , nicer, cleaner and more well equipped gym.

Edited by eightyeight14

• 3 months later...

You gotta remember you’re on juice now, and all of that fat intake and processed foods are wreaking havoc on your cholesterol levels.

a dirty bulk for me is 4K clean calories a day with 3 high calorie cheat meals a week.

you can still eat some of those types of foods if you make them yourself, eating clean doesn’t mean eating bland.

i like tacos too, try making shredded chicken tacos with low sodium spices, whole grain tortilla, avocado and 0 fat cheese.

in my honest opinion, making the life decision to start AAS, needs at least the self discipline to eat clean.  No disrespect, but if you can’t commit to a decent diet, you obviously don’t have the discipline to be on gear.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mikk0090 said:

You gotta remember you’re on juice now, and all of that fat intake and processed foods are wreaking havoc on your cholesterol levels.

a dirty bulk for me is 4K clean calories a day with 3 high calorie cheat meals a week.

you can still eat some of those types of foods if you make them yourself, eating clean doesn’t mean eating bland.

i like tacos too, try making shredded chicken tacos with low sodium spices, whole grain tortilla, avocado and 0 fat cheese.

in my honest opinion, making the life decision to start AAS, needs at least the self discipline to eat clean.  No disrespect, but if you can’t commit to a decent diet, you obviously don’t have the discipline to be on gear.

it’s not really about the discipline , i was just listening to someone giving me wrong advice to eat that way for maximum strength , but i forgot he literally doesn’t give a damn about his health , noticed i was gonna get unhealthy as hell and now i barely even eat red meat.