1.5 months into first cycle (mid cycle pics)

Good to hear bro.  There are a lot of guys out there than can pull it off, but they are pros in their respective fields.  Lee Priest is a prime example of that with his KFC fetish in the off season, but these guys are also on a lot of gear and insulin etc.

i didn’t mean to sound disrespectful, but I do encounter a lot of guys in the gym thinking that AAS is their ticket to a great physique, when they can’t even train on a regular basis. Dieting and training are key, or gear is just a waste of money.    My favorite are the guys running dbol, and can’t even tie their shoes because they have absolutely no idea about how to build a diet for whatever they are on.  I mention carb cycling while on wet compounds and they look at me like an alien, while they bitch about bloat lol.

anyway I’m glad to see that you have turned the diet around and educated yourself.  Don’t believe the myth about huge calories to get big when you’re first starting off.  3500 clean cals a day with a cheat meal here and there is plenty to make full use of beginners cycles.  Big cals come later when you’ve got a lot more lean mass to try and preserve and grow.

cheers bro!

• Like 1

4-5k cals at 230lbs in this picture running test deca anadrol.

day of eating is

breakfast, 2 scoops whey, scoop of Nutella, 1/2 cup of baby oatmeal cereal in a shaker.  Also serves as my pre workout meal

cup of rice, 8oz or chicken or salmon post workout

1 cup rice, 8oz chicken thigh for lunch

whey shake with peanutbutter snack

8oz beef with broccoli for dinner

greek yogurt and peanut biter and jelly sammiche for snack

sugar free rice cereal with vanilla whey protein milk with peanutbutter before bed.

usually ad a couple protein bars and a few snacks here and there during bulk

42225150-700F-4679-8E6C-17527694C5AF.jpeg

Edited by Mikk0090
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mikk0090 said:

4-5k cals at 230lbs in this picture running test deca anadrol.

42225150-700F-4679-8E6C-17527694C5AF.jpeg

nice bro ur legs looking thicccc as fuck esepcially!!  bis lookin freaky as well. I’m about to do another bulk after being off a few months now ,

anadrol 50mg ED

superdrol 20mg ED 

Test D 220mg per week (my cruise dosage)

what do you think? gonna run it 4weeks

Edited by endeavorspirit

I would choose anadrol over superdrol for a bulk.  Superdrol with kill your appetite and make you lethargic as fuck.  They are both pretty harsh so I wouldn’t mix them together

a good beginner bulk would be 50anadrol, 300-500 test.    Just a warning, anadrol is pretty potent l, especially for a beginner, I usually suggest dbol for a beginner bulk because the sides are more mild.  But to pick from anadrol or superdrol, I would go with anadrol.   I usually keep superdrol for a cut.

21 minutes ago, Mikk0090 said:

I would choose anadrol over superdrol for a bulk.  Superdrol with kill your appetite and make you lethargic as fuck.  They are both pretty harsh so I wouldn’t mix them together

a good beginner bulk would be 50anadrol, 300-500 test.    Just a warning, anadrol is pretty potent l, especially for a beginner, I usually suggest dbol for a beginner bulk because the sides are more mild.  But to pick from anadrol or superdrol, I would go with anadrol.   I usually keep superdrol for a cut.

well, I already ran superdrol long ago as a prohormone back when i was 18, and i used anadrol on my first cycle, so I wanted to stack them and do a big 1 month mega blast. of cvourse ur gonna feel a bit shitty as usual from anything that isnt test, but ive heard you can get epic gains and synergy with using both if you can ignore the lethargy.

You’ll get gainz.  Only time I’ve used them together I ran 100anadrol and would use 20mg superdrol every now and then as a pre workout for strength gains.  But would feel like a turd the day after.  Remember you’ll lose a lot of those oral gains.  If you want to run a shorter bulk cycle,  add in like 300mg NPP a week during.  You’ll feel better, and have a better potential to keep those gains.

try an oral, 300mg npp, and adjust test as needed for 6 weeks.  With the right diet you’ll get pretty drastic results.  

if you’ve never ran a nandrolone before, you’ve got a lot of quality newbie gainz to be had with it.   NPP will give you gains by week 2, on top of the oral you’ll love it I promise.   Pretty cheap too, can usually grab a vial of NPP for 40-60$. Depending on the dosage.  I like injecting every 2 days but you can get away with twice a week.

30 minutes ago, Mikk0090 said:

You’ll get gainz.  Only time I’ve used them together I ran 100anadrol and would use 20mg superdrol every now and then as a pre workout for strength gains.  But would feel like a turd the day after.  Remember you’ll lose a lot of those oral gains.  If you want to run a shorter bulk cycle,  add in like 300mg NPP a week during.  You’ll feel better, and have a better potential to keep those gains.

try an oral, 300mg npp, and adjust test as needed for 6 weeks.  With the right diet you’ll get pretty drastic results.  

if you’ve never ran a nandrolone before, you’ve got a lot of quality newbie gainz to be had with it.   NPP will give you gains by week 2, on top of the oral you’ll love it I promise.   Pretty cheap too, can usually grab a vial of NPP for 40-60$. Depending on the dosage.  I like injecting every 2 days but you can get away with twice a week.

good advice.. ive never looked into NPP. but, i did already buy the superdrol and anadrol .. im hoping to keep like 10 good lbs off this

I agree with BodyTechPharma,  I love me some anadrol but I usually cut it off around week 5, or I might add it back in closer towards the end of a cycle to blast through a plateau.

both anadrol and superdrol are both pretty liver toxic, so make sure you’re taking precautions.

as far as keepable gains,  you’ll keep more from the superdrol, since they are lean dry gains than you will with the anadrol.  In my experiences tuning anadrol a bunch in cycles, I always deflate for a bit after stopping until the injectables catch up.

if you’re dead set on running both.  I’d run anadrol at 50mg and superdrol at 10mg daily.  I’ve ran superdrol a few times at 20mg and it puts me through the ringer and end up forcing home made mass shakes down my throat just to keep calories up.  Split your doses up to 3x daily for both to keep more stable levels, and always eat directly after taking the superdrol.   Be prepared for debilitating lower back pumps and lethargy,  you might want to bump up the test dose to combat the lethargy a bit, and help keep some water on you because the superdrol will dry you out to the point of achy joints, which can be catastrophic for a bulk.

keep us updated, and keep an eye on your liver values, your liver is going to hate you for a while.

oh on a side note,  take it easy on the heavy lifts, your strength is going to go through the roof and you’re going to be super tempted to push a lot heavier weight than you’re used to. Keep the ego lifting at bay and concentrate on a good regimen to fill out your physique to your goals.  I’ve torn a pec by adding a 100lbs to my bench in 6 weeks on a pretty hefty cycle.  You’ll thank me later

Edited by Mikk0090
  • Like 1

I would also increase your water intake , Keeping the liver and kidneys functions moving properly , I would also add 8oz of pure pomegranate juice ed in the morning and 8oz of pure diet cranberry juice before bed to keep the kidneys flushed and the pomegranate juice is a powerful antioxidant for good health but also aids in inflammation of the internal organs, Atleast  do that for the oral part of your cycle , But I tend to do it the whole cycle myself.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BodyTechPharma said:

I would also increase your water intake , Keeping the liver and kidneys functions moving properly , I would also add 8oz of pure pomegranate juice ed in the morning and 8oz of pure diet cranberry juice before bed to keep the kidneys flushed and the pomegranate juice is a powerful antioxidant for good health but also aids in inflammation of the internal organs, Atleast  do that for the oral part of your cycle , But I tend to do it the whole cycle myself.

I second that.  Throw in some osteobiflex supplement for some joint lube too.  Cranberry supplements turn your bodily fluids an awesome orange color too.   Tell your old lady that your spunk is radioactive lol.  AZO tabs are fun and stain the toilet 

i’ve been drinking homemade frozen fruit smoothies with maqui powder and amla power, 2 very powerful antioxidants found in nature. I also drink a “veggie” shake with v8 “antioxidant” blend as a base, and add moringa leaf and tumeric. both miracle herbs with amazing health benefits. 

i shall add in the pomegranate and cranberry, thanks for the advice. i’m always looking for any healthy additions / modifications to my diet 

i was thinking, and honestly am gonna just run the superdrol itself at 20mg for 4 weeks. don’t wanna risk the anadrol stack making me feel like trash on top of superdrol lethargy . so i’m gonna save the anadrol for next time . i actually didn’t send the funds for it so i can still back out from even getting the anadrol, but part of me still wants to pick it up to keep on hand 🖐 

Glad to hear it bro.  Superdrol is some powerful stuff, but the sides steer me away from it for a bulk.  If you find your appetite is shit and struggling to get calories in, here’s one of my favorite home made mass shakes

2 scoops whey

12 oz dark chocolate almond milk

1 banana

1/2 cup oats

2 tbs of peanut butter

blend it until smooth, can also put ice in it if that’s your thing

quick, easy and cheap 700-800 cals and tastes good and makes you feel like you’ve had a meal.

i honestly steer clear of mass gainer powders,  they are filled with so much trash and are too expensive.

cheers

• Like 1

I’ve tried it that way too.  I’m big on making home made high calorie shakes.  I know what’s in it, and get high quality carb sources.  All that store bought mass gainer is just trash carbs that will leave you bloated and gassy.

i make similar shakes for the kids without so much whey, so it doesn’t upset their stomach.  They think it’s a treat and it’s healthy for them and they are super cheap to make so its a win win all around.

if I go the yogurt route, I’ll use a good plain yogurt like fage, and instead of dark chocolate almond milk, I’ll opt for regular unsweetened vanilla and add in a small hand full of dark chocolate chips.   The blender is my best friend when I’m running gear that screws with my appetite.   Tren is notorious for doing that to me, especially if I’m running high anadrol or in this case superdrol with it.  There’s so many things you can do with a good blender.

13 minutes ago, Mikk0090 said:

I’ve tried it that way too.  I’m big on making home made high calorie shakes.  I know what’s in it, and get high quality carb sources.  All that store bought mass gainer is just trash carbs that will leave you bloated and gassy.

i make similar shakes for the kids without so much whey, so it doesn’t upset their stomach.  They think it’s a treat and it’s healthy for them and they are super cheap to make so its a win win all around.

if I go the yogurt route, I’ll use a good plain yogurt like fage, and instead of dark chocolate almond milk, I’ll opt for regular unsweetened vanilla and add in a small hand full of dark chocolate chips.   The blender is my best friend when I’m running gear that screws with my appetite.   Tren is notorious for doing that to me, especially if I’m running high anadrol or in this case superdrol with it.  There’s so many things you can do with a good blender.

the only problem for me is, 2 things. 1 , i recently found out i’m lactose intolerant, so milk or whey give me insane stank ass for the rest of the night. I’m talking just my body just farting out hellllla gas for no reason at all, bloated like i just ate a buffet .

2nd problem is i’m allergic to peanuts , so no peanut butter. my shakes are therefore much more boring and centered on fruits / oats / protein powder....milk was my only thing that made it taste good but i can’t drink it anymore smfh. and that’s a lot less calories without milk too...pisses me off. i was given good strength genetics but veryyy bad allergenic genetics on both sides of my family . thank god i didn’t get my dads allergies , he can’t even eat chicken or eggs.

Almond milk is a good alternative.  If you’re allergic to nuts, you could add in a couple tablespoons of MCT oil for healthy fats and some energy.  As far as protein powders go, I’ve heard isolate is good for lactose intolerance.. there is a brand of milk out there called “fair life” that works wonders for a milk fix.  My daughter is allergic to everything too,  she drinks fair life milk, it’s a bit pricey, but tastes exactly like milk with no lactose.   Cheers bro, there’s all kinds of stuff you can do now a days that wasn’t available when I was starting out.  

Yep, so much new stuff out there.  Whey bloats me, but so does test and deca so right now I just aim the gas at the fan and wake my wife up out of a dead sleep and laugh myself to an ab workout lol. At the gym I just put my ear buds in and act like nothing happened when my ass sounds like a trumpet on the leg press