Best Cycle For Size and Cutting BF

Vinnievegas

On sort of the same page, IMO next level stuff (if you’re not doing it already and youve already got a good handle on your diet) is a coach.

Diet. Workouts. Re adjusting as you grow to your goals. The works. All with the birds eye view. 

Not saying you can’t push yourself, but like I said IMO having a trained pro with an unbiased eye really brings it up a notch when trying to reach your goals. 

Of course this kind of stuff is usually if your planning on competing, Justifying the extra expense for a win. But if it’s in the budget it would definitely bring you to your next level. 

2 hours ago, Vinnievegas said:

Thanks, brothers.  I appreciate the feedback!

no problem , i suggest sticking to my doses i laid out as a maximum , once you start going above those doses you are looking at dealing with some shit sides that could get serious like rbc and other stuff. but if you really wanna push it to the limit in the complete MAX safe range, I’d go for 600 Tren E 250 Test E 15mg Superdrol. there’s most likely nothing else possible that can touch the power of that stack. it is quite stressful on the body compared to something like just test tho.

now in theory, as in the strongest ever, come to think of it, if you don’t care about possible stress ....

1g Tren E

1g Test E

10mg M1T Injectable

this is probabaly the absolute strongest but not the driest cycle . so i’d prefer the first one i laid out. not to even mention that it’ll make quick work of your liver , pancreas and thyroid  in a matter of 4 weeks.

Edited by eightyeight14

• 3 weeks later...

Of course gear helps for adding mass and not being in a catabolic state but you could be just fine with test only and a good diet lol.

But i think what you suggested is good the only thing is if it were me i would not run tren because of the side effects of it.

The only time i run tren is when i prep for a meet and i want some strenght out of it.

And seriously dont run things like superdrol for this type of cycle if your not into strenght sports.

This shit is fucking hard on your body. 3 weeks is the max i ran it and it killed my appetite while giving me nausea. At 20mg a day. Completely useless shit. There are better things.

Edited by deadmouse

On 1/23/2020 at 12:53 AM, eightyeight14 said:

no problem , i suggest sticking to my doses i laid out as a maximum , once you start going above those doses you are looking at dealing with some shit sides that could get serious like rbc and other stuff. but if you really wanna push it to the limit in the complete MAX safe range, I’d go for 600 Tren E 250 Test E 15mg Superdrol. there’s most likely nothing else possible that can touch the power of that stack. it is quite stressful on the body compared to something like just test tho.

now in theory, as in the strongest ever, come to think of it, if you don’t care about possible stress ....

1g Tren E

1g Test E

10mg M1T Injectable

this is probabaly the absolute strongest but not the driest cycle . so i’d prefer the first one i laid out. not to even mention that it’ll make quick work of your liver , pancreas and thyroid  in a matter of 4 weeks.

Why give advice about doses like this ? 

And why these compounds ?

Its fucking stupid and people could follow the shit you are saying.

@Vinnievegas dont listen to this crap.

You dont need to destroy your health for a better body.

Edited by CapeBretonDadBod
  • Like 1

@deadmouse I don’t agree with any of this I don’t know how I came into this conversation if you read anything I post I firmly believe in the theory of less is more , I personally never run high doses of anything and I certainly wouldn’t give stupid or detrimental advice .

8 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@deadmouse I don’t agree with any of this I don’t know how I came into this conversation if you read anything I post I firmly believe in the theory of less is more , I personally never run high doses of anything and I certainly wouldn’t give stupid or detrimental advice .

Yeah its cool

Just wanted to tag you in there so you could see this thread lol

If you're not someone that has run Tren or Deca before be ready with something to deal with Prolactin (I prefer Caber at 0.25mg ED to EOD) to avoid ED and gyno issues.

I agree with the comments to separate your goals goals into size and cutting. I have always favored long cycles of 6 months or more, spending the first few months focused on size and then switch gears to cutting in the latter half.

For the bulking portion I like test alone or in combination with EQ and or masteron (not a Deca fan but you could swap EQ for Deca if you were)...for heavy lifting days something like 20-40mg Dbol pre-workout and for the days when I am doing higher rep stuff I like 20-40mg Stanalone pre-workout. Sometimes I take 20+20mg of both. Got some Madol for the next cycle starting soon and looking forward to trying it.

For the cutting portion switch it up to a lower dose of test and add tren and mast (or Primo and mast if you are trying to keep sides to a minimum). Then usually about 2-3 weeks of just 25-50mg Proviron and 25-50mg/d Anavar. Maybe some T3 thrown in the middle somewhere in the 12.5-50mcg/d range (ramping up and down). After the 2-3 week break from pinning I do a month or two of 150-200mg/w test only then slowly drop to 0 to ease my way off...take 3--4 months off then repeat. I have found this has made for easier recovery from long cycles.

I am also in the less is more camp. if you need more kick and have the budget for it GH is a nice addition but is a long term commitment and expensive. If your budget is tight then MK677 or one of the GH releasing peptides might be a better option. I have never done Slin but it seems like most if not all pros got to the level they did using it, I would rather try this personally than go into the 1gram/w+ doses...too many side effects for me. Not that Slin should be taken lightly when the adverse events include coma/death so if you're going this route do your homework.

I also agree 100% that compounds are only one piece of bulking and cutting...diet and exercise need to be a major focus. For the bulking portion I eat whatever and train as often as I can with weights. For the cutting portion I switch to a low carb paleo type diet and switch to higher rep work and endurance exercises.

Good luck with your goals.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2020 at 2:54 PM, Vinnievegas said:

Just curious to hear different opinions.  I have traditionally used Tren A/Mast/Prop/Var.  I want to take my results to the next level.  I’m open to suggestions.

Thanks everyone 

I love those for both cutting and bulking... but if i just had one compound besides test, it would be tren without question for bulking and cutting. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2020 at 9:27 AM, BodyTechPharma said:

Test prop 100mg daily , mast prop 100mg daily, Anavar 50mg daily 6 weeks , t3 20mcg daily adjust Accordingly, clen 20mcg adjust to tolerance, hcg 250iu 2xwk and solid diet !

I would definitely have an anti-e (adex or aromasin) in there and be ready with the nolva...700mg/w of test is a pretty high dose to be running without these 

Anything with a mix of tren, mast, var and tbol with some stims will help in recomp. Diet plays a big factor, so does rest. Training has to be consistent and with time the results with come.

That's my opinion. I was able to recomp without any cardio like this, but ideally you should do some morning cardio, afternoon/evening lifting consistently and maybe some post lifting cardio (short like 15min) and with a clean solid diet (above maintenance, high protein, clean) you should get the desired results with time...

Throw in some ghrp + modgrf too

For me the problem is just cost... doing this long term and with a fam and full time job hard to do twice a day workouts...

Ideally also I would opt for fast acting, when I used to be able to afford and do (ouch) ED injections of tren-a, mast-p, test-p and these orals i was an animal...

This though is still to some extent extreme although typical for this purpose imo... so sides, mood, tireness will beat you up... but you gotta pay to play (both money and sides) if you want extreme results...

My advice, do things steady and slow to an extent like this but more moderate... and you'll get there. I used to do extreme things and meh... not worth it...

my best cut was oddly enough 350mg/week prop + 175mg/week tren ace for 10 weeks.

I was already coming down quickly in bodyweight but when i added these it just supercharged the results. And when i came off I just kept losing Altho of course lost some strength.

A close second was 700-1400mg/week sustanon and 600-1200mg/week masteron enanthate plus MT2 (makes big difference with me) and 50mcg/day t3 liquid.  Dropped 106.7lbs bodyweight in 11 months.