Jump to content

Winny oral vs Injectable


Recommended Posts

Would love to hear from everyone, that has used both forms of winny. What's your preferences? Pros vs Cons?

As I get old 50plus, everyday injections gets old very fast. I like injectable winny, and I know it's better than oral, but if you have proper protection for your liver support is oral any better.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I really like oral winny. As you said it's one less injection to do + the injectable version of the winny is still toxic to the liver, both are 17C-AA and both are liver toxic. so why complicate things? I really like Winny, it's one of my preferred AAS. I usually don't take it more than 5 weeks and get bloodwork regularly to make sure the liver is doing fine! Also right now I am taking a low dose deca to make sure my joints are fine on winny.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MaskedMisery said:

Personally I really like oral winny. As you said it's one less injection to do + the injectable version of the winny is still toxic to the liver, both are 17C-AA and both are liver toxic. so why complicate things? I really like Winny, it's one of my preferred AAS. I usually don't take it more than 5 weeks and get bloodwork regularly to make sure the liver is doing fine! Also right now I am taking a low dose deca to make sure my joints are fine on winny.

Thanks for your input. I am in the process of putting together my next cycle, looking at NPP + Test P @ 400/400 weekly with a dbol or dbol. Not sure if I want to throw in the winny yet. Any thoughts?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Correction - 

Just now, Coconut said:

Thanks for your input. I am in the process of putting together my next cycle, looking at NPP + Test P @ 400/400 weekly with a dbol or dbol. Not sure if I want to throw in the winny yet. Any thoughts?

Correction (dbol or tbol)

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Thanks for your input. I am in the process of putting together my next cycle, looking at NPP + Test P @ 400/400 weekly with a dbol or dbol. Not sure if I want to throw in the winny yet. Any thoughts?

Really depend what you are trying to achieve with this cycle? Are you trying to bulk or cut? I like winny as a cutting agent but it can still be used on a bulking cycle for strength gain. Also you will need to experiment but a 1:1 ratio of test/nandrolone is fine, but most people prefer a 2:1 ratio, which means double the test compare to nandrolone.

Edited by MaskedMisery
wording
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MaskedMisery said:

Really depend what you are trying to achieve with this cycle? Are you trying to bulk or cut? I like winny as a cutting agent but it can still be used on a bulking cycle for strength gain. Also you will need to experiment but a 1:1 ratio of test/nandrolone is fine, but most people prefer a 2:1 ratio, which means double the test compare to nandrolone.

Looking at quality gains. I stay fairly lean thru out the year. Being 52 yrs old and 5'9" 180lbs 8% bf. I am done with the days of serious bulking. 2:1 ratio test/npp will definitely look into this. Winny would be for strength.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 9:59 AM, Coconut said:

Looking at quality gains. I stay fairly lean thru out the year. Being 52 yrs old and 5'9" 180lbs 8% bf. I am done with the days of serious bulking. 2:1 ratio test/npp will definitely look into this. Winny would be for strength.

 

Why the emphasis on strength beyond what the NPP and test would give? Competing or power lifting?  Asking because I am of similar vintage and just don't feel the joint issues are worth it anymore and Winny is probably the worst for this. Also, being 17-AA it should not be used for longer durations making the strength benefits short lived.  I would go without it but that is just me.

Also, the 2:1 ratio is often recommend for those who are seriously concerned about nandrolone related ED issues. Not everyone get these, cabergoline will help if they arise (should have on hand when running 19-nor steroids), and NPP is a shorter ester so dosage changes take effect relatively quickly. Meaning, 1:1 may work fine for you if you want a more anabolic cycle and if not, you can switch it up fairly easily. Again, that is just me.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines