i cant find any specific solution to my problem

juicyBoy133

hey guys whats up !!, i'm diving in the topic right away.. here's the thing... long time ago when i started training like a newbie and things got better by the years. i got stronger and stronger .

its been like 2-3 years i keep fucking shaking while working out and im not even at my 70% lifting capacity .. i mean i could dumbell press 30 pounds and shake like a fcking paper in the wind..

even when i warm up with the cable fly when im at full contraction in front of me , i focus on my muscle and i could make it even worst i feel like an earthquake machine haha  i tried to warm the fuck up like 20-30-40-50-50-60-80 lbs dumbell press you know i tried every thing even with a diet with a strict minimum of veggies and stuff ... i wasnt a Very veggies and fruits eater and i know it was a fcking problem but by the years i got better , slowly but steady .. i was told that maybe i was missing of ZINC , MAGNESIUM VIT 6 .. so i did try but didnt felt any difference ..... i know about mind muscle connection could be my issue or idc i already did a blood work and now i went again at my doctor to get the full hormone blood work like test bioavability etc etc  if  some1 has a similar issue please come here bros 

16 hours ago, juicyBoy133 said:

hey guys whats up !!, i'm diving in the topic right away.. here's the thing... long time ago when i started training like a newbie and things got better by the years. i got stronger and stronger .

its been like 2-3 years i keep fucking shaking while working out and im not even at my 70% lifting capacity .. i mean i could dumbell press 30 pounds and shake like a fcking paper in the wind..

even when i warm up with the cable fly when im at full contraction in front of me , i focus on my muscle and i could make it even worst i feel like an earthquake machine haha  i tried to warm the fuck up like 20-30-40-50-50-60-80 lbs dumbell press you know i tried every thing even with a diet with a strict minimum of veggies and stuff ... i wasnt a Very veggies and fruits eater and i know it was a fcking problem but by the years i got better , slowly but steady .. i was told that maybe i was missing of ZINC , MAGNESIUM VIT 6 .. so i did try but didnt felt any difference ..... i know about mind muscle connection could be my issue or idc i already did a blood work and now i went again at my doctor to get the full hormone blood work like test bioavability etc etc  if  some1 has a similar issue please come here bros 

I'd wait for results from your bloodwork. Just to make sure its not something more serious.