a question about alleged natural races that they say they do

mp420

https://www.wnbf-italy.it/

these people who compete, say that they are all natural, that for me it is impossible, I am also enclosing the substances prohibited in the category,

the question I want to ask, since they are all doped and I don't like lies, as they do for any checks .......

2019 WNBF & Affiliate Banned Substance List

CHECK ALL SUPPLEMENT INGREDIENT LISTS BEFORE USING THEM!

THE FOLLOWING SUBSTANCES AND RELATED COMPOUNDS ARE BANNED AND THEIR

USE CONSTITUTES GROUNDS FOR DISMISSAL FROM COMPETITIONS AND

SUSPENSION FROM MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES FOR A PERIOD OF TEN (10) YEARS

FROM THE FAILURE DATE.

ANABOLIC AGENTS, HORMONAL PRECURSORS and METABOLITES (including, but not

limited to)

1-Androstendiol/1-Androstendione/1-Testosterone, 4-Hydroxytestosterone (Formestane),

6a-Methylandrostendione, Androstendiol/Androstendione, Bolasterone, Boldenone,

Calusterone, Clenbutorol, Clostebol, Danazol, Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT),

Dhydrochloromethyltestosterone (DHCMT)/CHIOROMESTERONE, Drostanolone,

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, Fluoxymesterone, Formebolone, Furazabol, Halodrol, Mestanolone,

Mesterolone, Methandrostenolone/Methandienone, Methandriol, Methasterone, Methenolone,

Methyl-1-testosterone, Methyltestosterone, Mibolerone,

Nandrolone/19-Norandrostendione/19-Norandrostendiol, Norclostebol, Norethandrolone,

Oxabolone, Oxandrolone, Oxymesterone, Oxymetholone, Prostanozol, Stanozolol, Stenbolone,

Testolactone, Trenbolone, T3 (Liothyronine sodium, Cytomel. T4 (Levothyroxine, Synthroid).

TESTOSTERONE – in any form (injections/patches/gels/pellets) for any reason, even if

prescribed.

TESTOSTERONE/EPITESTOSTERONE (T/E) RATIO – A testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E)

ratio of 6/1 or greater is considered a positive detection of exogenous testosterone (or

testosterone precursor) use.

GROWTH HORMONES - Pharmaceutical Human Growth Hormone (HGH), Human Chorionic

Gonadrotropin (HCG), Gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB), Somatropin

PRO-HORMONES, PRO-STEROIDS, PRE-CURSORS, METABOLITES, DERIVATIVES AND

RELATED COMPOUNDS (including but not limited to) –insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1, oral

spray or sublingual GH compounds of pharmaceutical (recombinant DNA technology) origin,

6OXO; 6OXOandrostenetrione; 2a, 17adimethyl17ß-hydroxy5aandrostan3one; 3,

17ketoetiocholtriene; 1,4,6androstatriene3, 17dione; 3Alpha (5aandrostane-3a, 17bdiol).

Any athlete who is NEW to the federation must have not used any pro-hormones for at

least two (2) years before joining the INBF/WNBF or an affiliate federation for the first

time.

PRESCRIPTION DIURETICS – Acetazolamide, Amiloride, Bendroflumethiazide, Bumetanide,

Canrenone, Chlorothiazide, Chlorthalidone, Clopamide, Cyclothiazide, Dichlorphenamide,

Ethacrynic Acid, Furosemide, Hydrochlorothiazide, Hydroflumethiazide,Triamterene.

Prescription diuretics, even when physician prescribed cannot be used for 3 months prior to

competitions (excluding heart medications).

Spironolactone (for acne is abstinence for 2 weeks).

STIMULANTS (included but not limited to) amphetamines, methamphetamines (speed),

Cocaine, Modafinil, Ephedra/Ephedrine/Ma-Huang, DMAA

(Methylhexanamine,1,3-dimethylamylamine, geranium), and fat burning prohormone derivatives

such as 3, 17dihydroxydelta5etiocholane7one (A7D), and

3,17-dihydroxydelta5etiocholane7one, diethylcarbonate (A7E).

CLENBUTEROL – 2 Years before joining the INBF/WNBF or an affiliate federation for the first

time.

Any athletes who are new to the INBF/WNBF or international affiliate federation must have not

used any stimulants for 3 months before joining the INBF/WNBF or an affiliate federation for

the first time.

MUSCLE IMPLANTS

MASKING AGENTS (chemicals/drugs for the purpose of deceiving or passing the polygraph or

urine test) such as Epitestosterone or Probenecid

The use of the following substances is Disallowed after July 1, 2016

• SARMs (selective androgen receptor modulators) (e.g. andarine, cardarine, ostarine,

tibolone, zeranol, zilpaterol)

• SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulators) (e.g. raloxifene, tamoxifen, toremifene)

• 5-AT (5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-triol)

• DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone, 3-beta-Hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one,

• 3-beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, 3-beta- Hydroxy-D5-androsten-17-one,

• 3-beta-hydroxy-etioallocholan-5-ene-17-one, 5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one

• 7-keto-DHEA (7-oxo-DHEA, 7-ketodehydroepiandrosterone,

• 7-oxodehydroepiandrosterone (7-oxo-DHEA), 7α-hydroxy-DHEA, 7β-hydroxy-DHEA

The presence of any banned substance in urine, regardless of the cause, is ruled as positive

and considered a failure.

By signing this form, I agree that I have read the full list of banned substances, and I have

researched any questions or uncertainties regarding supplements and the drug testing

procedures. I am responsible for my supplement usage, and understand the polygraph

and urinalysis testing results are binding and conclusive. I also acknowledge that after

signing this form I will at no point use anything on the banned substance list, or I will

sacrifice my eligibility for a duration of 10 years.

Signature: ___________________________________________ Date: __________

1 hour ago, mp420 said:

these people who compete, say that they are all natural, that for me it is impossible, I am also enclosing the substances prohibited in the category,

the question I want to ask, since they are all doped and I don't like lies, as they do for any checks .......

2019 WNBF & Affiliate Banned Substance List

CHECK ALL SUPPLEMENT INGREDIENT LISTS BEFORE USING THEM!

THE FOLLOWING SUBSTANCES AND RELATED COMPOUNDS ARE BANNED AND THEIR

USE CONSTITUTES GROUNDS FOR DISMISSAL FROM COMPETITIONS AND

SUSPENSION FROM MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES FOR A PERIOD OF TEN (10) YEARS

FROM THE FAILURE DATE.

ANABOLIC AGENTS, HORMONAL PRECURSORS and METABOLITES (including, but not

limited to)

1-Androstendiol/1-Androstendione/1-Testosterone, 4-Hydroxytestosterone (Formestane),

6a-Methylandrostendione, Androstendiol/Androstendione, Bolasterone, Boldenone,

Calusterone, Clenbutorol, Clostebol, Danazol, Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT),

Dhydrochloromethyltestosterone (DHCMT)/CHIOROMESTERONE, Drostanolone,

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, Fluoxymesterone, Formebolone, Furazabol, Halodrol, Mestanolone,

Mesterolone, Methandrostenolone/Methandienone, Methandriol, Methasterone, Methenolone,

Methyl-1-testosterone, Methyltestosterone, Mibolerone,

Nandrolone/19-Norandrostendione/19-Norandrostendiol, Norclostebol, Norethandrolone,

Oxabolone, Oxandrolone, Oxymesterone, Oxymetholone, Prostanozol, Stanozolol, Stenbolone,

Testolactone, Trenbolone, T3 (Liothyronine sodium, Cytomel. T4 (Levothyroxine, Synthroid).

TESTOSTERONE – in any form (injections/patches/gels/pellets) for any reason, even if

prescribed.

TESTOSTERONE/EPITESTOSTERONE (T/E) RATIO – A testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E)

ratio of 6/1 or greater is considered a positive detection of exogenous testosterone (or

testosterone precursor) use.

GROWTH HORMONES - Pharmaceutical Human Growth Hormone (HGH), Human Chorionic

Gonadrotropin (HCG), Gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB), Somatropin

PRO-HORMONES, PRO-STEROIDS, PRE-CURSORS, METABOLITES, DERIVATIVES AND

RELATED COMPOUNDS (including but not limited to) –insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1, oral

spray or sublingual GH compounds of pharmaceutical (recombinant DNA technology) origin,

6OXO; 6OXOandrostenetrione; 2a, 17adimethyl17ß-hydroxy5aandrostan3one; 3,

17ketoetiocholtriene; 1,4,6androstatriene3, 17dione; 3Alpha (5aandrostane-3a, 17bdiol).

Any athlete who is NEW to the federation must have not used any pro-hormones for at

least two (2) years before joining the INBF/WNBF or an affiliate federation for the first

time.

PRESCRIPTION DIURETICS – Acetazolamide, Amiloride, Bendroflumethiazide, Bumetanide,

Canrenone, Chlorothiazide, Chlorthalidone, Clopamide, Cyclothiazide, Dichlorphenamide,

Ethacrynic Acid, Furosemide, Hydrochlorothiazide, Hydroflumethiazide,Triamterene.

Prescription diuretics, even when physician prescribed cannot be used for 3 months prior to

competitions (excluding heart medications).

Spironolactone (for acne is abstinence for 2 weeks).

STIMULANTS (included but not limited to) amphetamines, methamphetamines (speed),

Cocaine, Modafinil, Ephedra/Ephedrine/Ma-Huang, DMAA

(Methylhexanamine,1,3-dimethylamylamine, geranium), and fat burning prohormone derivatives

such as 3, 17dihydroxydelta5etiocholane7one (A7D), and

3,17-dihydroxydelta5etiocholane7one, diethylcarbonate (A7E).

CLENBUTEROL – 2 Years before joining the INBF/WNBF or an affiliate federation for the first

time.

Any athletes who are new to the INBF/WNBF or international affiliate federation must have not

used any stimulants for 3 months before joining the INBF/WNBF or an affiliate federation for

the first time.

MUSCLE IMPLANTS

MASKING AGENTS (chemicals/drugs for the purpose of deceiving or passing the polygraph or

urine test) such as Epitestosterone or Probenecid

The use of the following substances is Disallowed after July 1, 2016

• SARMs (selective androgen receptor modulators) (e.g. andarine, cardarine, ostarine,

tibolone, zeranol, zilpaterol)

• SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulators) (e.g. raloxifene, tamoxifen, toremifene)

• 5-AT (5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-triol)

• DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone, 3-beta-Hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one,

• 3-beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, 3-beta- Hydroxy-D5-androsten-17-one,

• 3-beta-hydroxy-etioallocholan-5-ene-17-one, 5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one

• 7-keto-DHEA (7-oxo-DHEA, 7-ketodehydroepiandrosterone,

• 7-oxodehydroepiandrosterone (7-oxo-DHEA), 7α-hydroxy-DHEA, 7β-hydroxy-DHEA

The presence of any banned substance in urine, regardless of the cause, is ruled as positive

and considered a failure.

By signing this form, I agree that I have read the full list of banned substances, and I have

researched any questions or uncertainties regarding supplements and the drug testing

procedures. I am responsible for my supplement usage, and understand the polygraph

and urinalysis testing results are binding and conclusive. I also acknowledge that after

signing this form I will at no point use anything on the banned substance list, or I will

sacrifice my eligibility for a duration of 10 years.

Signature: ___________________________________________ Date: __________

Why is it impossible? I know plenty of competitors and have trained many competitors for natural shows, and it's completely possible to achieve a good competitive physique naturally. Those that think it's "impossible" or that everyone is on drugs usually don't understand the effort that is truly required. Sure there are those that play the game hoping that they don't get tested, plenty don't get tested and get away with it, and there are those that get caught - but I have zero respect for them. 

On 1/25/2020 at 11:15 AM, mp420 said:

I don't quite understand your question. I'm assuming that english is not your first language. Perhaps you can ask in another way.

My personal position on the issue is that SOME people WILL cheat in competitions. The incidence of cheating will depend on the significance of the prize (money, fame, ego, etc) and the potential of getting caught. While I would not be surprised to hear that some of those competitors turned out to be 'using' in some capacity, I agree with Corey that you can't realistically claim that ALL of them are 'doped.'