migraines starting to piss me off.

hey guys i’m not very pleased the last few days. When i stare at any screen and focus wether it be my phone or computer or tv , within 1 hour a strain builds behind my eyes and turns into a massive hour long headache even after leaving the screen. I’m on a lotta shit so fuck if i know what it is, i also tanned about 10 times without eye protection when i didn’t have any goggles , so that may very well be the cause. Another cause could be dehydration maybe? because i’m on tren/test/anadrol and prob only drink 1L water a day. I tried blue light blocking glasses but they did not work for shit.. finally any wisdom teeth are impacted to hell and i never got them out , and that could very well be causing the headaches as well ... like i said fuck if i know.

anyone have any advice for headaches on cycle? maybe it’s even estrogen being too low ? shit. for now i’m just ignoring it for the sake of gains because I don’t wanna fuck up my cycle since i’m about almost 3/4ths of the way through it so it’s prime time. i don’t wanna take anything for the headaches because i’m already on anadrol so i’m fucked there.

oddly enough , like it always turns out, you usually feel the shittiest when you look your best, and that’s very true in this case. 

doses btw are 350 tren e 180 Test D 50mg Drol ED

Edited by eightyeight14

23 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

hey guys i’m not very pleased the last few days. When i stare at any screen and focus wether it be my phone or computer or tv , within 1 hour a strain builds behind my eyes and turns into a massive hour long headache even after leaving the screen. I’m on a lotta shit so fuck if i know what it is, i also tanned about 10 times without eye protection when i didn’t have any goggles , so that may very well be the cause. Another cause could be dehydration maybe? because i’m on tren/test/anadrol and prob only drink 1L water a day.

anyone have any advice for headaches on cycle? maybe it’s even estrogen being too low ? shit. for now i’m just ignoring it for the sake of gains because I don’t wanna fuck up my cycle since i’m about almost 3/4ths of the way through it so it’s prime time.

14 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

here’s a list of everything i’m on to possibly be causing this. 

Test

Tren

Anadrol

Leteozole

Nolvadex

Cabergoline

and various supps....

Dude, I've gotta say you're going about these things ALL the wrong way. You're first post in this thread is key in identifying that. You need to take your health into consideration, ABSOLUTELY dehydration can cause migraines - migraines are very tricky as they can have many causes. I'm noticing a pattern in your posts, you seem to think that drugs are the be all end all. You couldn't be farther from the truth my friend. 

If you were at peak health your performance would be greatly improved and drug use (while I'm a proponent of it being there) could be very much minimized. Why do you think you typically hear, I hired so and so and grew the most of the least amount gear? That phrase comes up because people prioritize drug use while not having a clue how to train, eat or take care of themselves. 

I'm pretty sure I've said this to you before, take care of yourself buddy. 

Edited by Corey5150
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

Dude, I've gotta say you're going about these things ALL the wrong way. You're first post in this thread is key in identifying that. You need to take your health into consideration, ABSOLUTELY dehydration can cause migraines - migraines are very tricky as they can have many causes. I'm noticing a pattern in your posts, you seem to think that drugs are the be all end all. You couldn't be farther from the truth my friend. 

If you were at peak health your performance would be greatly improved and drug use (while I'm a proponent of it being there) could be very much minimized. Why do you think you typically hear, I hired so and so and grew the most of the least amount gear? That phrase comes up because people prioritize drug use while not having a clue how to train, eat or take care of themselves. 

I'm pretty sure I've said this to you before, take care of yourself buddy. 

yea i know it’s reckless honestly i ducked up with the tanning part. i have a feeling it’s from that as it didn’t happen before that . i’m just hoping it’s gone after cycle atleast. like i said i’m on like 5 diff things that have headaches as a possible side effect so there’s really no way to figure out how to fix it unless i start taking away stuff 1 by 1 or stopping everything and don’t wanna do either . could even be the minoxidil i use 

Edited by eightyeight14

I agree with @Corey5150 and @Vortex here and I’ve said it before your recklessly taking too many drugs , When a guy starts we usually get them to go one drug at a time and add one each time because if there is a problem we know exactly how to address it , dehydration Will surely cause headache muscle cramps loss of focus , bro you would be shocked with how little gear some of us use. I feel like you read our posts and throw caution to the wind. I’m not being a dick here but take a look at @Corey5150 body and take a look at yours , I’d take the mans advice . I still use tips I pick up from him that I read from his responses on different threads.

i’m gonna start drinking more water as i also have noticed epic muscle cramps in major tendons .. like for example if i sit down in a stretched position my quad tendon deep in my leg will like spasm out for a couple seconds than relaxes .. it’s diff muscles that’s been doing this the last week too. i noticed my chest doing it too when putting on coats that are kinda small and make me flex my chest too hard. = 2 second spasm that quickly  relaxes . @CapeBretonDadBod

I definitely drink less than the daily requirement and that’s not including anadrol. so let’s see if some water can fix this in a week. i also eat like no fruit so i’m probabaly deficient in potassium.

Edited by eightyeight14

@eightyeight14 maybe try a potassium supplement so you can exactly dose it , soon as the problem stops you know that it is your sweet spot so no more or no less. Paired with increased water consumption it should work itself out.

On 1/29/2020 at 4:42 PM, eightyeight14 said:

here’s a list of everything i’m on to possibly be causing this. 

Test

Tren

Anadrol

Leteozole

Nolvadex

Cabergoline

and various supps....

Bud, there's good advice here. It seems like the culprit is simple: high blood pressure. Tren and Adrol are notorious for fucking with BP. If you're taking letro on cycle that means your E2 is out of whack. 

You don't need caber unless you're running something like 400-600mg tren/week. Nolva on cycle is a no-no unless you have oncoming gyno from gear but your gear dosage is not high enough to be causing gyno. 

Get bloods ASAP.

Get a blood pressure monitor and track your BP daily.

Drop the orals.

Drink at least 4L of water daily.

Eat one or two bananas daily.

DO CARDIO. 30mins of LISS cardio 4-5 times a week. 

Every hour at work or sitting on the sofa or in front of the computer, go take a walk around the office or the house. Get a drink of water or take a piss or stand up and stretch your arms or legs.

DON'T stare at digital screens an hour before bed.

I'm not gonna tell you to drop everything but you need to get shit under control. This could get very dangerous for you. 

Edited by instagrande
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, instagrande said:

Bud, there's good advice here. It seems like the culprit is simple: high blood pressure. Tren and Adrol are notorious for fucking with BP. If you're taking letro on cycle that means your E2 is out of whack. 

You don't need caber unless you're running something like 400-600mg tren/week. Nolva on cycle is a no-no unless you have oncoming gyno from gear but your gear dosage is not high enough to be causing gyno. 

Get bloods ASAP.

Get a blood pressure monitor and track your BP daily.

Drop the orals.

Drink at least 4L of water daily.

Eat one or two bananas daily.

DO CARDIO. 30mins of LISS cardio 4-5 times a week. 

Every hour at work or sitting on the sofa or in front of the computer, go take a walk around the office or the house. Get a drink of water or take a piss or stand up and stretch your arms or legs.

DON'T stare at digital screens an hour before bed.

I'm not gonna tell you to drop everything but you need to get shit under control. This could get very dangerous for you. 

okay these are very detailed suggestions i will definitely incorporate them. I have a very sneaking suspicion anadrol is a main culprit along with the dehydration.because screens never bother me , i’m on them half the day when i’m not doing gym things. now i see why people suggest not trying potent multi stack cycles when you haven’t ran everything separated before.. 

come to think of it you are spot on with the tren and adrol BP to be the main cause because i remember i didn’t feel this when i first started the cycle and the tren E hadn’t kicked in yet . once it kicked in right around week 3 is when i started to get these headaches that just linger daily. i did hop on 400mg per week right off the bat which would equate to roughly the potency of  350 Tren A...  i do 0.25mg caber every 3 days as well reduced the letro and nolva to 1mg and 20mg EOD, i’ve been told to be careful with mystery adrol gyno and to keep the prolactin in check to prevent puffy tren gyno. atm this is what i’ve got, do you have any dosing tips to make my levels better? maybe change this schedule to every 3 days instead of eod

what dose of tren to you recommend btw like a beginner or intermediate dose that will still actually put on muscle and burn fat? I thought  400mg Tren E was very fair but maybe a bit high? lastly if you were to recommend a revised cycle for next time for me, what would you recommend besides my test/tren/drol?

Edited by eightyeight14

You need to take your eyes off that screen every half hour. Stand up, walk around for a few minutes. Wearing blue block glasses help too (I spend way too much time on the computer and watching TV). These are the ones I'm wearing are Blueberry.

Taking a muscle relaxant might be a good idea. If the neck muscles are tight you will have a headache.

3 minutes ago, millenium girl said:

You need to take your eyes off that screen every half hour. Stand up, walk around for a few minutes. Wearing blue block glasses help too (I spend way too much time on the computer and watching TV). These are the ones I'm wearing are Blueberry.

Taking a muscle relaxant might be a good idea. If the neck muscles are tight you will have a headache.

i’m been drinking more water and trying to take breaks more often and it’s for sure helping. i do feel like it’s a sort of tense pressure causing the ache but i’m thinking muscle relaxers won’t really help. i’m starting to think it’s really just my wisdom teeth creating a lot of pressure in my jaw and it manifests as a headache. but really don’t feel like getting 4 teeth pulled out to say the least. sigh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eightyeight14 said:

i’m been drinking more water and trying to take breaks more often and it’s for sure helping. i do feel like it’s a sort of tense pressure causing the ache but i’m thinking muscle relaxers won’t really help. i’m starting to think it’s really just my wisdom teeth creating a lot of pressure in my jaw and it manifests as a headache. but really don’t feel like getting 4 teeth pulled out to say the least. sigh.

Headaches can be caused by lots of things. Stress, tension, fatigue, BP, digestive issues, alcohol, some meds, ... My cat had 8 teeth pulled out, he used to be lethargic but now that he's not in pain anymore he is running around and playing like never before. We all hate going to the dentist but bad teeth can cause more health issues than you can think of. I hope that you will feel better soon.

• Like 1

Honestly man i saw your pics mid cycle and to me you should have never done a cycle in the first place. I would lay off the tren and drol  maybe bump your test a little bit and finish this while trying to get lean. I dont know where you get your info but dirty bulks and shit like that are not recommended and youre just fucking your health in the long run.

Your headaches will probably go away too.

Get your diet together

Get your training together

Do this for another 2 years

Then maybe try another cycle

I may seem harsh but i would say the same thing to a guy in the gym in front of me. There is no point in telling people they are ready for gear if they really are not.

• Like 1

@deadmouse he has been told this more times than I can count but doesn’t heed the warnings, he’s going to do what he wants better off not to start a war of words man, this has been preached by the most experienced members of the board.

1 minute ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@deadmouse he has been told this more times than I can count but doesn’t heed the warnings, he’s going to do what he wants better off not to start a war of words man, this has been preached by the most experienced members of the board.

Yeah i understand. I realized this a couple minutes ago and went on his mid cycle thread to give ideas for diet. He could still get off tren and drol tho to minimize sides and at the same time get a better diet.

On 1/29/2020 at 4:33 PM, eightyeight14 said:

hey guys i’m not very pleased the last few days. When i stare at any screen and focus wether it be my phone or computer or tv , within 1 hour a strain builds behind my eyes and turns into a massive hour long headache even after leaving the screen. I’m on a lotta shit so fuck if i know what it is, i also tanned about 10 times without eye protection when i didn’t have any goggles , so that may very well be the cause. Another cause could be dehydration maybe? because i’m on tren/test/anadrol and prob only drink 1L water a day. I tried blue light blocking glasses but they did not work for shit.. finally any wisdom teeth are impacted to hell and i never got them out , and that could very well be causing the headaches as well ... like i said fuck if i know.

anyone have any advice for headaches on cycle? maybe it’s even estrogen being too low ? shit. for now i’m just ignoring it for the sake of gains because I don’t wanna fuck up my cycle since i’m about almost 3/4ths of the way through it so it’s prime time. i don’t wanna take anything for the headaches because i’m already on anadrol so i’m fucked there.

oddly enough , like it always turns out, you usually feel the shittiest when you look your best, and that’s very true in this case. 

Hey man didnt want to start anything. 

Think about your cycle. You could still switch to test only and maybe clean your diet a little bit. I guarantee you that with test only and a good diet you wl have better results than with your tren and drol. Youll feel better too.

We all tried to tell him your first cycle is the best but he chose to go about it his way , I am a huge advocate here of just test and proviron for a first cycle and most love it.

2 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

We all tried to tell him your first cycle is the best but he chose to go about it his way , I am a huge advocate here of just test and proviron for a first cycle and most love it.

Believe or not, my first cycle was supposed to be anavar and dbol, soon enough it turned into test cyp and then it turned into 2cc's of test prop and 2 cc's of TREN ace ED jesus christs lol. 1400mg of test p and 1400mg of tren ace a week plus 100mg anadrol a day.I was pinning morning and evening. And im not joking i really did this. The scary part is that i was 19 years old back then. Now i am 24 and im scared of going over a gram TOTAL a week lol. Its doesnt matter cause i never had better results than in the past 2 years.

On 1/29/2020 at 4:33 PM, eightyeight14 said:

I have to ask, wtf?

no wonder you have migraines.

Dude, you need to really stand back and look at what you are doing.

I know your not going to listen , I say this with all due respect but you did this all wrong, you need to start dropping compounds any hydrating. Start adding potassium and magnesium and get some electrolytes. I’ve said all this before tho and @Corey5150 has preached to you already , I would head for bloodwork if I were you.

lol u guys should know by now that ol 88 lives on the edge and doesn’t take warnings very seriously . i do believe i’ll be fine really. just a little edges that need sanded down so to speak. it’s mainly fine..i have pinpointed the migraines actually to my wisdom teeth not having room to come in and it’s been that way for many years, the times just comin where it’s gonna just be too much to handle daily and i’ll just go get them out at that point. I don’t go to the doctor unless absolutely needed. 

Edited by eightyeight14