migraines starting to piss me off.

@MaskedMisery I’m just going to warn you, Don’t stoop down to the name calling , We don’t want this behaviour from our members, I know he tends to rattle a few chains but don’t fall into it , @eightyeight14 your starting to walk that slippery slope again remember our conversation there won’t be a next time this time will be permanent.

Now, I was under the impression you old school guys are tough, right? like the old , fight if someone’s got a problem with you and shake hands after, defend yourself against a bully instead of going to a counselor and tattling, type of guys. Now I was under the assumption there were no forums back in your days, so when men had a problem, they didn’t hop on the forum boards and type a bunch of shit talk. they approached the guy in person or went about their business as usual. not all this back and forth cat fight crap.

NOW, saying all this , I am very surprised how normal it seems here to just shittalk . not everyone trains perfect , or looks lean, or does the most efficient program. but to constantly pick on them when they were not even starting shit in the first place, and saying things like i wouldn’t even get progress if i hired a coach, and insulting them, is just not how I thought the style was back in the day. but I guess I was wrong . 

Fact is, I am tough. I’ve been to jail, many fights, my pulse has stopped and i’ve come back, nothing scares me and I don’t deal with people fucking with me when I don’t deserve it. point blank period. i don’t care to hide my account name or my face because i know no one is gonna do jack shit. now, if me considering myself tough from what i’ve been through, makes you bothered in some way, well that sucks . fact is it’s pretty clear i’m a solid guy until you start talking smart for no reason just to start stuff. @CapeBretonDadBodThis is bullshit and you know it, and honestly i was very light with my response to bob for what he said out of nowhere in midst of a constructive conversation.he’s literally just asking for that at that point , clearly? but again , it’s allll me.

Edited by eightyeight14

9 hours ago, Sorbate said:

Seriously?

You have issues that you should seriously seek help professional help for.

Im nit saying this to trigger you, but am being serious.  Between your steroid abuse, not spending the $2 for tanning glasses and now trying to pick a fight with someone for all you know, is a fucking nutbag that enjoys hurting people, and now is looking you up, because he knows your instagram account info.

I dint know......

Seeking professional help is most certainly among the best advice he's received here, but unfortunately won't take of course. 

I don't think he even understands the main thrust of most of the advice.   He seems obsessed with the defiance of risks, but that's largely secondary.   The primary point is that what he is doing is a waste of time because he's starting small, fat, and untrained.   Any one of which should mean gear use should be postponed, not for safety reasons, but rather mainly for efficacy.   This is one of the many important and valuable ideas that are completely lost on him.

But there's no doubt that there's a number of shitstorms swirling around him at all times and he hasn't realized that he's at the centre of them all and it's time to look inward.

Again, professional help is definitely good advice.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Let’s hope he returns with a better attitude, a good attitude coupled with an apology goes a long way around here.

Truthfully he’s going to hurt himself in the long run.  Who fucking tans without the cheap ass glasses?

Hopefully he will learn, but I doubt it.

Like I said he’s gotten some time to reflect on his behaviour , I don’t know a lot of you guys personally but I don’t want to see you get hurt when you can see it coming a mile away. We support each other here so nothing bad happens.

On 2/6/2020 at 5:37 PM, eightyeight14 said:

I guess what it is , is that where i’m from you either stfu or get ready to fight if you have such a problem with someone . so i’m not used to the casual shit talk just thrown around expecting nothing to come of it like a female does, because nobody has ever talked like that to my face without some real shit going down, and those were actually tough guys. you’re an insect compared to them and you most likely only talk this way online like everyyyyyyyoneeeee else to let out your bottled up rage you hide all day @Bobthebitch whoops typed it wrong @BobTheOldLifter

i’m getting thoughts of the south park trolling episodes now that I think of it. is that you , when you see my thread, Bob?

Ok, I’ve reread this and yeah, Bob you did kinda attack him, but he kinda blew a nut afterwards, but fuck man, I forgot how funny southpark was.  I havnt watched it for a couple years.

• Haha 2

We all want to help @eightyeight14 but he's stubborn and doesn't listen to anything we say. 

I've had migraines (still have from time to time) and it's safer to have everything checked out because some might be caused by neurological issues among others.

I never tan (I have a fair skin) but those goggles are mandatory if you don't wanna damage your corneas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sorbate said:

Ok, I’ve reread this and yeah, Bob you did kinda attack him

Well, if you re-read this before it went off the rails, he basically was complaining about migraines but had absolutely no intention whatsoever to moderate dosages or eliminate a compound or two to figure out the culprit.

I just pointed out the obvious facts that have been spelled out to him ad nauseum  - too much, too soon, too early in development, and no ability to follow advice or look inward and self-scrutinize.   If the truth feels like an attack, he needs to reevaluate his life circumstances in a big way.  Blowing a gasket is all on him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

Well, if you re-read this before it went off the rails, he basically was complaining about migraines but had absolutely no intention whatsoever to moderate dosages or eliminate a compound or two to figure out the culprit.

I just pointed out the obvious facts that have been spelled out to him ad nauseum  - too much, too soon, too early in development, and no ability to follow advice or look inward and self-scrutinize.   If the truth feels like an attack, he needs to reevaluate his life circumstances in a big way.  Blowing a gasket is all on him.

I agree, but more of a you get more bees with honey type of guy.

A lot of people cannot take criticism.

I was more laughing at how funny Southpark is.

On 2/10/2020 at 12:18 PM, BobTheOldLifter said:

whatevs bob . unfortunately you’re protected here so i cannot even curse you you or i get banned . you know what you’re doing saying things like that. it’s borderline trolling 

Edited by eightyeight14

here’s some new update pics as well for you hater fans (you know who you are) gut is still there but much better , i’m very slowly losing weight but keeping muscle. i’m at 205 rn and kinda stoppped here and just keep recomping by the day

as far as my sides, i’ve fixed most of my problems. my estrogen seems stable , dick works (i got my ex coming over now huehuehue libido is full throttle just by having a girl around so thank god i don’t have noodle dick) my migraines are 90% gone but not sure what fixed it really cuz i changed a lot of stuff at once when they started . i got 5 more weeks to go

AF141B29-9860-4952-82BC-6A678AD75B36.jpeg

646445F8-38B0-47A4-A5B1-4C53ABC3BB09.jpeg

Edited by eightyeight14

This has to be a troll account, no? Are we all just taking the bait?

If not I apologize, hopefully you've cut a lot of the gear out, maybe even think of coming off completely and tweaking your diet and training routine, lose some bf naturally, get a good routine going once you do and notice some changes maybe consider going on a test only cycle to start then go from there. Glad to hear you're migraines are gone but now it's time to address the other issues. I've done Tren in the past and had never had Tren rage, maybe Tren isn't a compound suitable for you? Also I would consider not using anadrol if you're looking to cut. That's just my opinion.

Get well.

D_B

1 minute ago, Dadd_bodd said:

This has to be a troll account, no? Are we all just taking the bait?

If not I apologize, hopefully you've cut a lot of the gear out, maybe even think of coming off completely and tweaking your diet and training routine, lose some bf naturally, get a good routine going once you do and notice some changes maybe consider going on a test only cycle to start then go from there. Glad to hear you're migraines are gone but now it's time to address the other issues. I've done Tren in the past and had never had Tren rage, maybe Tren isn't a compound suitable for you? Also I would consider not using anadrol if you're looking to cut. That's just my opinion.

Get well.

D_B

nah it’s not a troll account i’m just that crazy . my bad. i’ve had that confusion many times 

okay guys so i’m half way through the cycle i got a new problem though. i’m not sure if this is from shut down or what , but my balls are straight killing me the last couple days . but i’m thinking maybe it’s just blue balls from the tren? idk but it’s probabaly the worst i’ve ever felt as far as blue balls goes. i also fucked my girl like 4 times in a day after a long dry spell (thanks tren! ) so maybe it’s just from that. idk but i hope it stops soon. she’s coming over again tonight so i’m hoping the problem will fix itself 😉