migraines starting to piss me off.

20 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

idk i saw it’s a pretty common thing for ur balls to get some random pains when they start shrinking. but i’m now pretty sure it’s just epic blue balls from the tren libido. 

That’s exactly what I would think.  If it sticks around tomorrow go get checked out.

keep tightening up your diet, you are on so much gear you should get a really good recomp.

and please for gods sake wear glasses in the tanning bed, lol.  You’ll want to see, so you can hook up your dialysis machine when you pooch your kidneys, bwahaaa.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, millenium girl said:

Please make an effort and stay out of trouble @eightyeight14

How have you been?

I will.

Ive been doing well thank you . recomping and doing my best to stay consistent as possible even tho there’s a lot of social life changes going on that are definitely distracting me from 100% focus on training like i used to have. but i’m keeping a strict hold on it and made it clear off the bat to the girl i’m seeing rn that i’m serious about that stuff so she isn’t surprised in the future. in the past it’s been hard for me to keep a healthy balance like this but i’m doing decent if i day so myself this time.

heres a better look at my fat loss so far , sitting at 204 lbs around 15% bf or somewhere around there. i’m like pretty lean everywhere besides my stupid love handle area. that’s not going anywhere till i’m 8% , that’s just the reality. 

this is at my flattest point when i took a few days off the anadrol and was eating lower carb- sucks because i’m not looking full as usual but on the plus i’m much less bloated.

9DAF1F95-105A-4489-B718-29F99F8AF954.jpeg

• Like 1

That’s how it is.  You feel smaller as you lose weight, but you will look a lot better.

pick a goal and stick with it for months.  Bodybuilding is like grinding out leveling up in a video game.  It can be tedious at times but in the end it’s all worth it.

• Like 1

I hope with all the criticism and advice you got through this journey I hope you learned a little something and I hope you make better decisions next time around and you plan out your diet and cycle a little better , I don’t want to bring you down or beat it to death but this is your health and your life you only have one life make the best of it . Hell I have an open mind and I still learn something daily.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sorbate said:

That’s how it is.  You feel smaller as you lose weight, but you will look a lot better.

pick a goal and stick with it for months.  Bodybuilding is like grinding out leveling up in a video game.  It can be tedious at times but in the end it’s all worth it.

for sure. i definitely sacrificed some efficiency of gains by not sticking to only 1 diet and routine consistently, ive changed things like 3 times which probably isn’t optimal for the best gains, but either way i look way better than the start so it’s a win in my book

I’ve been reading a few of your postings seems as if you don’t take advice well and you have sacrificed your gains / goals by being stubborn there is good reason a lot of these ladies and gentlemen have vet status it’s they have been around and know their stuff , from what I have been reading you just concerned yourself with drugs and have taken too many it was actually a waste and hard on your body for very little return, do you know the drugs are a very small portion of what we do,  I didn’t see you mention the one day a week you use to prep your food for the week ? I didn’t see you mention how many litres of water you are consuming for your kidneys and general health , didn’t see how much cardio you are doing and if it is fasted or not , what is your pre-workout nutrition, post work out nutrition? Macros ? I’ve seen guys run test only cycles and look fantastic, I have access to every compound you could imagine but you would be shocked with how little I take and how basic it is, Start opening your mind take the advice of some of these vets or some of the guys that compete , this is not to make you feel bad or to come down on you , But knowledge is power my friend.

1 hour ago, BodyTechPharma said:

I’ve been reading a few of your postings seems as if you don’t take advice well and you have sacrificed your gains / goals by being stubborn there is good reason a lot of these ladies and gentlemen have vet status it’s they have been around and know their stuff , from what I have been reading you just concerned yourself with drugs and have taken too many it was actually a waste and hard on your body for very little return, do you know the drugs are a very small portion of what we do,  I didn’t see you mention the one day a week you use to prep your food for the week ? I didn’t see you mention how many litres of water you are consuming for your kidneys and general health , didn’t see how much cardio you are doing and if it is fasted or not , what is your pre-workout nutrition, post work out nutrition? Macros ? I’ve seen guys run test only cycles and look fantastic, I have access to every compound you could imagine but you would be shocked with how little I take and how basic it is, Start opening your mind take the advice of some of these vets or some of the guys that compete , this is not to make you feel bad or to come down on you , But knowledge is power my friend.

well a lot of that stuff is behind the scenes bro. it’s gonna take a while for me to type that all up but keep in mind that doesn’t mean i haven’t thought of and already handled most of those things. i don’t prep i make my meals every time unless i get burgers or chicken sandwiches or subs from food shops. i hate making every meal and also tried prep but hate that worse actually .

honestly i just need to get more consistent and drink more water. i don’t believe i am taking that much stuff honestly . now was it exactly needed for my body’s needs , maybe not . but it assured i made the most gains possible as far as the drug side of it goes. i just have a problem , like if i only used test 400mg a week or something, i’d always have a monkey on my back telling me i could’ve got more gains if i did more compounds. hence forth i switched from test only to test tren anadrol . all doses within reason and moderate-moderate/low (besides the tren , that’s moderate for sure)

16 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

I will.

Ive been doing well thank you . recomping and doing my best to stay consistent as possible even tho there’s a lot of social life changes going on that are definitely distracting me from 100% focus on training like i used to have. but i’m keeping a strict hold on it and made it clear off the bat to the girl i’m seeing rn that i’m serious about that stuff so she isn’t surprised in the future. in the past it’s been hard for me to keep a healthy balance like this but i’m doing decent if i day so myself this time.

heres a better look at my fat loss so far , sitting at 204 lbs around 15% bf or somewhere around there. i’m like pretty lean everywhere besides my stupid love handle area. that’s not going anywhere till i’m 8% , that’s just the reality. 

this is at my flattest point when i took a few days off the anadrol and was eating lower carb- sucks because i’m not looking full as usual but on the plus i’m much less bloated.

9DAF1F95-105A-4489-B718-29F99F8AF954.jpeg

Good job @eightyeight14

Being consistent and serious is the way to go!

• Thanks 1

Got too play the long game and keep your health in check big dog.  Take care of yourself. Happy to see you are starting to focus on diet and training more and getting into a consistant groove. 

If I recall you should be more than half way through your original cycle timeline or did that change as you added in all the extra compounds and then the extra compounds on top of that?

Wondering what your current plan is looking like and if you have your PCT scheduled and on hand?

Sorry if I missed this but there are several threads on the move. 

5 minutes ago, Ryujiin said:

Got too play the long game and keep your health in check big dog.  Take care of yourself. Happy to see you are starting to focus on diet and training more and getting into a consistant groove. 

If I recall you should be more than half way through your original cycle timeline or did that change as you added in all the extra compounds and then the extra compounds on top of that?

Wondering what your current plan is looking like and if you have your PCT scheduled and on hand?

Sorry if I missed this but there are several threads on the move. 

correct. i am technically farther in than i am accounting for on the new cycle . i basically just scrapped the idea of the old one and all the doses etc because i figured it didn’t matter since it had only been 4 weeks or so on test only .

so when i added the compounds i just started it as a 10 week test and tren cycle with 6 weeks anadrol- which would still put me around 14 weeks total that i’ve been on test itself. I did however change the ester from C to D so a big diff in the half life there . 

as far as PCT there is no pct . when i’m done with the rest of this cycle i’m cycling down to a cycle 180mg test per week and then transition into my cutting phase (t4 , cardarine  , ECA stack)

Edited by eightyeight14

1 minute ago, BodyTechPharma said:

You know there isn’t much difference in test-e vs test-c , half life test -e is 10.5 days and test-c is 12 days , they are only separated by test -e has 7 carbons and test-c has 8 carbons and test -e has a little more per gram.

correct i said test C and Test D however . i went from Cyp to Deca and it’s got 2x the half life

1 hour ago, BodyTechPharma said:

Why did you go to test-d that’s more used for TRT where the ester is so long ?

exactly . the tren is doing the legwork and the test i was told to keep low to ovoid tren sides, so it’s main purpose is only for support or atleast that’s the idea. so I figured Test D would be easy to use especially when i transfer over to cruise doses, the half life will already be set and stable and I will only have to inject 1x per week. however right now i’m injecting it every 4 days like I was with the Test C. It’s a bit confusing .