migraines starting to piss me off.

13 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

lol u guys should know by now that ol 88 lives on the edge and doesn’t take warnings very seriously . i do believe i’ll be fine really. just a little edges that need sanded down so to speak. it’s mainly fine..i have pinpointed the migraines actually to my wisdom teeth not having room to come in and it’s been that way for many years, the times just comin where it’s gonna just be too much to handle daily and i’ll just go get them out at that point. I don’t go to the doctor unless absolutely needed. 

also here’s a current status pic. forgive me for it being another censored pre shower pic but you’ll survive ! for shits and giggles is a pic from 3 years ago when i was slimmer but admittedly much smaller. 

Edited by CapeBretonDadBod
Private info exposed

If you keep your blood pressure elevated too high for too long, you will kiss good bye your kidneys and heart.

Like smoking it may be years until you see the effects of what you are doing if you continue to do them, but boy won’t it suck when you are only 50 and wonder why you have congestive heart failure, or very poorly functioning kidneys.

im almost 50 and I’ll tell you right now it’s not old, and would fucking suck to be in poor health at such a young age.

See it’s not my body so I really don’t give a fuck, but no whining later when you fuck yourself up, lol.

Edited by Sorbate
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sorbate said:

If you keep your blood pressure elevated too high for too long, you will kiss good bye your kidneys and heart.

Like smoking it may be years until you see the effects of what you are doing if you continue to do them, but boy won’t it suck when you are only 50 and wonder why you have congestive Kearny failure, or very poorly functioning kidneys.

im almost 50 and I’ll tell you right now it’s not old, and would fucking suck to be in poor health at suck a young age.

See it’s not my body so I really don’t give a fuck, but no whining later when you fuck yourself up, lol.

lol some ppl just gotta learn the hard way i guess. i’ve always done my own way no offense to the knowledge

• Like 1

I agree with @Sorbate here I’d rather live a long life knowing I did things the right way, but I guess being young and stupid ignorance is bliss , wait until you have a wife and kids that need you to be around for awhile , even have a kid see how quick it puts shit into perspective. I have people that depend on me to be around and I’m guessing @Sorbate does too.

18 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I agree with @Sorbate here I’d rather live a long life knowing I did things the right way, but I guess being young and stupid ignorance is bliss , wait until you have a wife and kids that need you to be around for awhile , even have a kid see how quick it puts shit into perspective. I have people that depend on me to be around and I’m guessing @Sorbate does too.

I think this way now because some of the stupid abuse I did to myself when younger is now catching up.  Thank god it’s all been fixable, but for a while I was thinking another 40 years of being fucked up was going to suck.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

lol some ppl just gotta learn the hard way i guess. i’ve always done my own way no offense to the knowledge

Your life to live, but steroids are only fairly harmless if used in moderation.  You are not using in moderation.

seriously though by looking at your pic you need to work on your diet a bit and you’d get better results.  Right now you are wasting all that gear you are taking.

you should also cover your Instagram account info.  You are talking about using illegal gear.

Edited by Sorbate

We can’t play this game we play here and expect to live a long time by being stupid , you have to sit back and think and pick your battles with the compounds we choose to use and question is the benefit worth the consequences. We don’t run half the shit your doing and at my age and no disrespect intended but I bet we look better running less gear.

29 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

I thought like this 5 years ago. And then some light inside my head came on and said do you want to healthy and see your kids grow up, love your wife for a long time and hang with the people you care about. My answer was yes. So i cut my doses by 2/3 if not 3/4 and guess what. Im in better shape and as a powerlifiter im a hell of a lot stronger. Of course more drugs sometimes = more gains but you gotta ask is this shit really worth sacrificing 10-20 years of my precious life.

Lol gotta little emotionnal but its still true.

You'll fucking regret it man. 

At least go get some bloodwork and lean out a little bit.

• Like 2

definitely agree on the leaning out part guys. the guts umcortable and i’m tired of trolls on other areas of the internet picking it out and focusing on my weakpoints  , although admittedly it is one of my only and major flaws at first glance at my body. 

also you guys gotta remember i am single and have no children . I have absolutely no one to be responsible for and look after so that may be why it’s so easy for me to take risk. i do appreciate all the tips and advice either way.

1 minute ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

We can’t play this game we play here and expect to live a long time by being stupid , you have to sit back and think and pick your battles with the compounds we choose to use and question is the benefit worth the consequences. We don’t run half the shit your doing and at my age and no disrespect intended but I bet we look better running less gear.

I can post a picture I took before I started training again after having 10” of my colon removed a year ago,  I had not trained for 18 months before that picture, I’m 48 and look better, lol, and I’m only running 125 mg of test a week, got bloods and was within natural range.

I will post it if 88 wants me to.

Anyhow I see on all the boards too many guys crying after a few years of abuse about how the egfr is on the tank, or their blood pressure is thru the roof.

Its sad because once you’ve destroyed your heart or kidneys they don’t rebuild, like most of the rest of the body will.

Shit I bet if 88 hired Cory, for less money than what he is spending on the gear he could get twice the results of he listened.

Yes brother but the time will come that you won’t be single and you will have children and a job and even have to support yourself you can’t if your fucked it .

@Sorbate I was thinking about that the other day and what you said , the old man warning , I was like shit I am getting old it kinda made my heart skip a bit with panic lol . Made me actually think about how much longer I have on this earth , little things make you think.

18 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@Sorbate I was thinking about that the other day and what you said , the old man warning , I was like shit I am getting old it kinda made my heart skip a bit with panic lol . Made me actually think about how much longer I have on this earth , little things make you think.

Yeah that’s freaked me out a few times as well.  Then I think, really before you were 18 nothing really counted, so since then for me it’s only been 30 years, so I got at least another 30, so really I’m less than half way.  I can get lots of shit done.

Thing is what scares me is how fucking fast it goes by.  One minute I’m 16 getting drunk, banging girls in my car, next minute I’m playing with my grandson and almost 50, lol.

Edited by Sorbate

I know I start to panic monthly atleast and think I didn’t do enough with my life or there are things I wish I had done when I was younger and I get a little depressed , the wife just says look at all the things you did accomplish with your life. She always seems to be there to put it in perspective, your right tho it feels like yesterday I was at woods party’s and running from the cops on dirt bikes , even certain songs I hear on the radio I can tell you what I was doing when it played but then I’m like shit that was 15 years ago.

47 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I know I start to panic monthly atleast and think I didn’t do enough with my life or there are things I wish I had done when I was younger and I get a little depressed , the wife just says look at all the things you did accomplish with your life. She always seems to be there to put it in perspective, your right tho it feels like yesterday I was at woods party’s and running from the cops on dirt bikes , even certain songs I hear on the radio I can tell you what I was doing when it played but then I’m like shit that was 15 years ago.

I went thru that already.

Now I’m back to just being happy, and not worry about it, because it can drive you nuts.

Shit man, my hairs all grey, getting thin and my vision sucks now.  But I can out work pretty much everyone I know and am in better shape than even most of the young guys.

So I look at it this way, as all the guys around me are getting old and look like shit, I’m peaking. 

I like to reminisce to the young guys at work, they get jealous because what we did would put them in jail now, lol.

I know right half the shit we done in our youth we would be arrested for today , that just shows how much society became pussyfied , back then it was good fun or chalked up to a prank but nowadays it’s a crime.

10 hours ago, Sorbate said:

Shit I bet if 88 hired Cory, for less money than what he is spending on the gear he could get twice the results of he listened.

I disagree.   Why? Because he would have to:

- follow advice 

- take less drugs

- have some self discipline 

- have a little introspection 

There is absolutely no evidence he is capable of any of these,  much less all at once.

11 hours ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

I disagree.   Why? Because he would have to:

- follow advice 

- take less drugs

- have some self discipline 

- have a little introspection 

There is absolutely no evidence he is capable of any of these,  much less all at once.

that wasn’t needed bob. i’ll keep it at that. i’ll give you a pass because i know you can get a bit cranky sometimes when it’s past 8pm.

are you still a bit angry from the last time I told you to stop being a dick a week or so ago? seems so. @Sorbate and @CapeBretonDadBod were overthinking , YOU are the only cranky old fart in this thread, not them.

Edited by eightyeight14

I guess what it is , is that where i’m from you either stfu or get ready to fight if you have such a problem with someone . so i’m not used to the casual shit talk just thrown around expecting nothing to come of it like a female does, because nobody has ever talked like that to my face without some real shit going down, and those were actually tough guys. you’re an insect compared to them and you most likely only talk this way online like everyyyyyyyoneeeee else to let out your bottled up rage you hide all day @Bobthebitch whoops typed it wrong @BobTheOldLifter

i’m getting thoughts of the south park trolling episodes now that I think of it. is that you , when you see my thread, Bob?

Edited by eightyeight14

3 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

I guess what it is , is that where i’m from you either stfu or get ready to fight if you have such a problem with someone . so i’m not used to the casual shit talk just thrown around expecting nothing to come of it like a female does, because nobody has ever talked like that to my face without some real shit going down, and those were actually tough guys. you’re an insect compared to them and you most likely only talk this way online like everyyyyyyyoneeeee else to let out your bottled up rage you hide all day @Bobthebitch whoops typed it wrong @BobTheOldLifter

i’m getting thoughts of the south park trolling episodes now that I think of it. is that you , when you see my thread, Bob?

Seriously?

You have issues that you should seriously seek help professional help for.

Im nit saying this to trigger you, but am being serious.  Between your steroid abuse, not spending the $2 for tanning glasses and now trying to pick a fight with someone for all you know, is a fucking nutbag that enjoys hurting people, and now is looking you up, because he knows your instagram account info.

I dint know......

• Like 1