Beginner cycle

brett8431

1 hour ago, brett8431 said:

Yea first cycle that's why I'm looking at that beginners cycle I've used peptides and sarms and compete in shows but build a better structure before competeing

Doesn't give us much to work with. 

Age, height, weight, bf%, training experience, etc. More detail the better, mate. 

Ok you might not like what I’m about to say here , but I’m going to say it anyway , I would start by getting your diet on point cleaning it up , in my opinion you need to get your bf % down before using gear , but if you are like most it’s not something that you want to hear , you will be much happier with your results if you take your bodyfat down , but if you must take gear use the less is more approach if I were you , just take 300mg of test wk and 50mg proviron, clean your diet and be very serious with your training and you will be happy with that for a start.

How familiar are you with these drugs ? Experience? Are you aware that test prop you are pinning e2d , short acting ester, if it was me I would do test - e at 300mg per week pinning twice a week to keep stable , chances you will need an Ai at the dose are slim , add proviron 50mg Ed this will take care of any estro related issues at that low dose test and it helps you free up more test and utilize it , you can still lose weight and bodyfat on a long ester I know I have done it, comes with diet , if you feel the need to add to it try Bodytechs Helios to help with weight. I’m sure more guys will chime in here.

They are fine but there are items in there you don’t need , and if you read back you didn’t state if you want to cut or bulk , you are 243 at 20% bf so I know you can’t be looking to bulk . Like I said the whole BT line if fine . But you need to know how to dose everything, I’m not trying to be a dick and I said this to multiple others here , less is more and we just try to guide people so nobody harms themselves. 

And I appreciate that that's why I ask for everyone's input would u just do 150 mg twice a week of test e  and  do the proviron everyday 

And  add the helios in at what mg how many days and how long 

And I was going to get blood work before what should I look for halfway thru 

Yes pin say Monday and Thursday , proviron as for the Helios I use them once in the morning and once at lunch but I go 2 days on and one day off . That’s just me tho other might have a different opinion but that’s what works for me.

I would run the Helios for a month then see your progress , I wouldn’t use them long term , and yes the Proviron should be run everyday for the entire cycle , there are guys that even run it with their trt , it’s a very safe compound.

On 1/30/2020 at 5:01 PM, brett8431 said:

Ok thank u

If I were you bud and you were just starting fresh keep it super simple. TEST TEST and only TEST. Until you get a feel and see how your body reacts keep it simple and easy. Keep an AI on hand just encase , but 250-300 mgs of test only a week is a great way to get your feet wet. 

I agree with @CapeBretonDadBod and his input. Always make sure you do your homework and understand the risk/reward as well as make sure you check what pathways things take. In the beginner cycle cases you're fine, but be aware that some things work wonderful together, some not so much. 

Proviron is a gem. It really brings out the best in your cycle. 

As for HCG I'll give the same PCT advice I've given others 

The first two weeks: HCG – 1000iu/E2D, Aromasin – 25mg daily, Nolvadex – 40mg daily

Starting at week 3 and continuation for between 2 and 4 weeks: Nolvadex – 20mg daily