High E2

Hello folks , I got the blood  done and  E2 was too high opposed to wat I was thinking that I crashed it, anyways I  am on 360 test / 180 npp week ,0.5 arimidex and 20 nolva ( as a little lump started bcoz I was not using any AI for first 2 weeks) I never had a problem with  Aroma in past just  used arimidex for first time , prolactin is low, should I use letro 1.25/d or  aroma 25mg need ur help

E2 is 36.2 --    7.6 - 42 pg/ ml

Prolactin -6.7 --- 4.0 - 15.2 ng/ml

Looks like you are E sensitive like me. 

Albeit E2 is on the higher side - it is still within the range.  If the lump is 'under control' - Letro might be an overkill. 

I would run Aromasin 25mg/day + 20 mg/day nolva & lower the Test(maybe ~ 200mg/wk) till the lump is gone.

From there maintain at 12.5mg/EOD, drop the Nolva and bring Test back up. 

Another thing, being E sensitive myself, I always recommend pharma grade ancillaries (AI's, SERMS etc.). 

Trust me, its worth it! G/L! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blitz said:

I'm not understanding your E2 is normal. Given you are on aromatizing drugs and it's still normal you should be happy.

E2 is not sky high but the real problem is I START getting soft mid way , I have good sex drive , can get erection but can't maintain it,  I forgot to put it in the topic 

3 hours ago, Nissan said:

Looks like you are E sensitive like me. 

Albeit E2 is on the higher side - it is still within the range.  If the lump is 'under control' - Letro might be an overkill. 

I would run Aromasin 25mg/day + 20 mg/day nolva & lower the Test(maybe ~ 200mg/wk) till the lump is gone.

From there maintain at 12.5mg/EOD, drop the Nolva and bring Test back up. 

Another thing, being E sensitive myself, I always recommend pharma grade ancillaries (AI's, SERMS etc.). 

Trust me, its worth it! G/L! 

Thanks bro  , lump is  just 20% left of wat it was,  the trouble is maintaining erection,  so I think may be  e2 is responsible for it bcoz my natty e2 before cycle was 17 and now its 36 and always had rock solid erection 

4 hours ago, Monkey said:

E2 is not sky high but the real problem is I START getting soft mid way , I have good sex drive , can get erection but can't maintain it,  I forgot to put it in the topic 

But I'm still not getting it. Did you post the wrong numbers up? I'm not saying your levels aren't sky high, they aren't high. They are completely normal, to be honest they are on the lower side 500mg+ running.

If you are getting soft, it's your diet. Low estrogen causes ED, high estrogen as long as your test is high actually can benefit your sexual health.

9 minutes ago, Blitz said:

But I'm still not getting it. Did you post the wrong numbers up? I'm not saying your levels aren't sky high, they aren't high. They are completely normal, to be honest they are on the lower side 500mg+ running.

If you are getting soft, it's your diet. Low estrogen causes ED, high estrogen as long as your test is high actually can benefit your sexual health.

No bro numbers are exact , of I tank my e2 I can't have  erection at all as I have tanked  it in some previous cycles  but high e2 gives soft erection,  may be my diet is the reason as I am on low low carb ,high protein and fat