Women’s basic first AAS cycle

BodyTechPharma

Important to remember, steroids BUILD muscle, and are not for fat loss purposes. If losing some extra pounds and toning up is your goal, then there are many products out there, geared to losing weight, besides the obvious of making a change in diet and your exercise routine.

Steroids should be considered when you have worked out for at least two years or more and are at your ideal body weight. Then any gains made by the steriod use, will be pure muscle, and your hard earned money will not be wasted.

A great beginner cycle for women is Anavar. Anavar is one of the mildest anabolics out there, with low androgenic activity. It is known to increase strength and add quality muscle. Any women fearing side effects should definitely stick to Anavar. At a low dose of 5 mg everyday, most women see no ill side effects. A typical cycle should run from 6-8 weeks.

Primobolan is another mild steroid. It does not convert into estrogen, which is a plus, if water retention is a worry for you. Most women respond well to a dosage of 50-100mg per week. A typical time frame to run this would be 8-10 weeks. Some side effects to watch out for include oily skin, acne and a possible increase in facial/body hair. Primobolan will give a slow, steady increase in strength and builds quality muscle.

Winstrol can be taken orally or be injected. Winstrol should not be used for a beginner’s cycle. Most women either love winny or they hate it. It is a favorable drug to be used in a cutting cycle, when your diet is good. Winstrol builds mass and gives awesome strength gains. Side effects can occur, and things to watch out for include deepening of voice, enlarged or sensitive clitoris, and acne. Women usually take 5-10mg daily. Keeping this dose low will decrease chances of unwanted side effects. It is usually wise to split the dose up during the day, to keep blood levels on an even base. With the injection, usually 25mg every 3rd or 4th day is a normal dosing. Run this cycle for 8 weeks. Remember to take milk thistle, because this steroid is stressful on the liver.

Deca is a popular steriod among female competitors. Even though it is only slightly androgenic, sometimes virilization can be expected. Keeping the doses low and monitoring for sides can nip these unwanted sides early. Sides will include excess facial/body hair; some women on the other hand report cases of losing hair. Once again, low dosing is key. Deca is not a fast builder of muscle, but slow, gradual gainer of muscle and strength. Women should start at around 50mg per week. If virilization is at all a concern, then possibly trying the shorter acting nadrolone Durabolin might be a option.

If you must dabble in testosterone, then Test Prop should be the choice; only because it is in and out of your system fast. So if any unwanted sides appeared, all that you need to do is stop using, and it will be cleared from your system fast. It’s good to spread the injections out, generally using 25mg to 50mg per injection, every 5 to 7 days. This cycle should exceed 8 weeks. Sides to look for include clitoral enlargement; excess facial/body hair; deepening of voice; oily skin; acne; and increase sexual libido (not a bad side, really ) It is very important to monitor your self closely while using test.

Women do not need to taper on their cycles of steroids; once the cycle is over, then just discontinue use (one good benefit of not having balls).

A lot of side effects brought on by anabolic steriod use is irreversible for women. Make sure you have researched and read personal testimonies before choosing your drug. 

Edited by BodyTechPharma

Another avenue for females would be sarms. My wife under my supervision/ guidance recently finished 8 weeks of ostarine at 5mg daily. 

She ended up basically recomping, the scale didn't move much one way or the other, but she lost some inches on her waist and her muscle tone improved drastically. Her strength went up quite a bit especially with her leg press and leg curls. But on the circuit of machines she uses all weights went up. 

As for side effects, none were experienced, other than catching her "going off" a little more than normal. Meaning her aggression levels seemed a little elevated. But that could be a number of factors at play. No menstrual disturbances or problems were experienced, everything was normal.  

21 hours ago, RickHarley said:

I would advise  anavar cycle You can do 10mg in the morning and 10mg in the evening. In only 3 weeks,  then you can see massive strength gains which I think you will happy with and can already see a difference in your muscle density which seems quick but still good.

Edited by CapeBretonDadBod

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've helped a few female friends out with cycles...Var at 5-10mg is a good place to start (one friend has run it as high as 25mg split into 3 doses through the day but did comment it was a bit too much), I think 5-10mg is the sweet spot and best to split it into at least two doses (AM and PM) to try to keep levels stable.

For SARMs Ostarine works well and can be tolerated without sides at a fairly high dose...same friend who has run higher doses of Var is going to try LDG-4033 soon, seems like some good reviews out there for women using it. 

25mg test prop per week is good too and I say that because if there are any undesirable sides it can be corrected quickly , pair that with 20mg anavar split in 2 doses most women love the results , I know most will say it’s not good for the short half life but we need that for a woman and they respond differently to us men.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 12:16 AM, BodyTechPharma said:

25mg test prop per week is good too and I say that because if there are any undesirable sides it can be corrected quickly , pair that with 20mg anavar split in 2 doses most women love the results , I know most will say it’s not good for the short half life but we need that for a woman and they respond differently to us men.

Also agree with you. Right thoughts.

Theres just SOOO many horrible stories out there of women who are essentially disfigured after juice.

I recommend anavar starting at 5mg/day.

Ostarine also works very well for women.

Oral primo (if real). Altho ive seen amazing things from a girl who did one cycle of primo enanthate @ 100mg/week for 10 weeks.

Clenbuterol is also anabolic enough to make a large differences in women..and men for that matter.

I dont believe in women using testosterone unless they're top figure competitors or physique.  Even for local physique shows i think a woman shouldn't need test until higher level.

• 4 weeks later...

My best friends wife does shows with us.  She’s ran quite a few cycles with her husband.  Her favorite to date was 150npp a week with 25mg winny a day.   I’ve known her for years, as far as negative sides I can tell visibly is that her voice has deepened,  but she’s always had a deeper voice for a female so I don’t think she thinks too much of it.   My buddy has given her a low dose of test susp a few times for pre workout on our big leg days, and she blew us away stamina wise while we were both running similar heavy duty cycles.

shes a short petite girl naturally, but have always had thick legs.  I’ve personally witnessed her deep squatting 255 with a pause for reps.  My buddy says she’s maxed out with more on her bulk cycles.   She is quite the specimen.  

but knowing her for so long, and first hand experience from her first ever cycle of 10mg winny and advancing all the way up to where she is at now,  I can’t say I’ve noticed any masculinization other than the deeper voice.  Oh and the Tasmanian temper 

• 2 months later...