scar tissue developing

eightyeight14

okay i’ve been pinning for about 3 months every 4 days with a 25g 1in needle. i cycle through quads and glutes but favor glutes usually .. anyway went to inject into my right glute yesterday and needle just went in like 0.2inches and stopped like it hit scar tissue solid as hell. i then proceeded to re pin myself 3 more times and the same thing kept happening . eventually i said fuck it and just pushed through and it made that click sound like a paper clip punching through paper. needless to say it really annoyed me

is this scar tissue or maybe was i just flexing my glute a little too much and the muscle tissue was just too solid to be easily pierced? like usually the needle slides through the fat skin and muscle all in one fell swoop. but it seems to be catching and needs a bit of force to break through the last layer 

Just now, BodyTechPharma said:

And you are not suppose to flex when you pin the muscle should be relaxed.

i try to do the same thing every time that’s why it was confusing why this just now started happening . but there’s no way i had that much scar tissue .. but that needle wasn’t piercing shit unless i forced it. very clunky non smooth inject.

1 minute ago, BodyTechPharma said:

@eightyeight14 also try this , pin fresh out of a hot shower have the gear set and ready to go when you step out.

good idea i’ll try that tomorrow 

and no the needle was super fresh. it looked really sharp because i looked after the first fail . maybe i was facing the bevel wrong .

Edited by eightyeight14

okay after googling some images it seems i’ve been injecting with the bevel down this whole time. well that explains it . i never really looked close enough to orient the needle because i didn’t think it mattered . but i always went bevel down if i was to do it on purpose because it look sharper to me like it would go in easier. 

thanks for the help guys i’m gonna make sure bevel is up and inject after a hot shower and see how the left glute fairs today .

2 hours ago, BodyTechPharma said:

Np brother that’s what we are here for

quick question , would just 2 sites (outer glutes) not be enough to avoid scar tissue problems in the future when i’m farther down the road, even if I just inject every 4 days? i got a big ass nerve last time in my quad (i injected towards the middle quad instead the outside sweep like usual)  and made my whole leg twitch up like when a doctor hits your knee with a mallet. idk if it was a tendon or nerve or what but felt really weird but i just retried a couple inches over and it went in fine. leg kinda felt off for 5 mins or so but that’s it

Edited by eightyeight14

Place your palm just above your knee cap on the side of your quad fingers facing down then a hand with down from your groin area that middle quadrant outer upper sweep is the sweet spot for quads , rotate sites , delts , quads , glutes, keep a rotation and it’s less chance of scar tissue. Should be a week or more before you hit a site again , I even do pecs .