tren dick question (lol)

eightyeight14

okay sorry if this is TMI for some of you more sensitive types . but i have a genuine question. this is my first time running tren so i don’t know these things .

for the guys - is your dick supposed to be semi hard like 24/7? Seriously. it’s like .... unusually firm even when its flaccid .. noticed it when i gotta hold my dick when i take a piss, you guys know what i’m talking about. my shit isn’t feeling the same is what i’m saying lmao.

is this pretty normal from the libido effects ? just like increased blood flow to the area maybe , constantly ? i was kinda paranoid and thought hopefully my blood isn’t getting thick or something ... i know that probabaly sounds retarded 😅

11 minutes ago, Sorbate said:

You blood getting thick wouldn’t make your dick Fuller.

maybe you are more sexually enhanced so it’s semi all the time.  I would t worry.

btw, this is the tren screwing with your mind making you think things are going bad, lol.

the tren anxiety is no myth for sure .. makes me have so much energy which can be used in bad ways depending on the situation .. but good for strength and libido . the last couple weeks i’ve been waking up in a panic in the middle of the night usually with a bit of tren sweat but no waterworks . i’m not sure if this is just tren sleeplessness or hypoglycemia hitting in the middle of the night .but usually a snack and i hit of weed fixes me right up in minutes so no biggy 

Edited by eightyeight14

19 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

the tren anxiety is no myth for sure .. makes me have so much energy which can be used in bad ways depending on the situation .. but good for strength and libido . the last couple weeks i’ve been waking up in a panic in the middle of the night usually with a bit of tren sweat but no waterworks . i’m not sure if this is just tren sleeplessness or hypoglycemia hitting in the middle of the night .but usually a snack and i hit of weed fixes me right up in minutes so no biggy 

Just watch it.  If you get ideas about killing yourself, stop taking the tren,

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

I think you’ll be pleased to hear i’ve recently dropped the anadrol completely and reduced the tren to 200mg from 400.. so just tren 200 test 300 .

That’s good.  Eventually like all of us have figured out, you do better on lower doses, because you feel better and can train harder recover better.

i know the allure of high dose.

my tren run I did

1.3 grams of test

700 mg tri tren

and then added on 50 mg of winny a day.  I started to mentally crack once the winny kicked in.

Since then I’ve ran modest doses and have done a lot better.

easier to train if don’t feel like crap except when in the gym.

10 hours ago, BodyTechPharma said:

Myself I only push it to 8 weeks 

I second this! 

When it comes to Tren especially, less is more - meaning smaller amount can be more effective than a large amount or too much of it!

Once over 300mg/wk, you are entering the territory of diminishing returns. 

Tren is something you dont wanna fuck with - else it will fuck you up! 

1 hour ago, Nissan said:

I second this! 

When it comes to Tren especially, less is more - meaning smaller amount can be more effective than a large amount or too much of it!

Once over 300mg/wk, you are entering the territory of diminishing returns. 

Tren is something you dont wanna fuck with - else it will fuck you up! 

would you say 200mg has a good effect still or is that too low ? i figured i’m mainly recomping and prioritizing getting conditioned with this cycle so these doses are good for holding onto muscle and losing fat if anything ...

Edited by eightyeight14

18 minutes ago, MaskedMisery said:

they give 200mg to cattle to make them gain weight. You could even go lower and still build a shit ton of muscle. 400mg was wayyy too much for a first cycle. I suggest you take a look at this video 

i’m a big fan of moreplatesmoredates as well, haven’t seen this one, thanks i’ll check it out 

i agree on 400 being too much , i slowly realized i was pushing too much drugs and my training wasn’t able to utilize them 100% so all the extra i was getting was just more sides aka blood pressure ... headaches. I realized when i was doing 500 test only I maybe looked even bigger somehow , I’m not sure if it’s the nutrient partitioning of the tren just burning through my glygocen fast or something but i’m somehow looking kinda flatter than the start of my cycle . I’m praying it’s just an illusion of water retention or something because there’s no way i lost muscle 

https://ibb.co/jvQYnKS

i noticed in this pic my biceps are lacking so i’m gonna blast them the next couple weeks . 

Edited by eightyeight14
  • Like 1

@eightyeight14 tren is a very harsh compound. Take care of you buddy, whats important is your health at the end of the day, gains will come dont worry, dont take too much test, tren, you name it thinking it will make you bigger in less time. Even on AAS it will take you years to build a crazy physique believe me. You said it yourself, side effects are not worth it!

• Like 1