Trying HCG

funlog

After around 6 years of trt, thought I would see if I could get my balls a bit bigger, since they've shriveled up pretty good.

I'm taking 500iu every third day, or about 1 5000 vial per month. I read that once constituted, it's only good for around 5 weeks.

just did my 5th shot. The boys have maybe gotten a bit bigger, not really even noticeable. But output has increased.

But the biggest surprise has been my mood. My mind is in a much better place and am feeling happier.

The one negative has been acne. I'm 55 years old and getting zits, lol. Mostly on my back, but also some on the stomach, chest and arms.

Don't feel any symptoms of increased estrogen.

Should I cut my dose, or possibly start an AI? 

Thanks in advance for your input. 😀

Edited by funlog
Added a bit.

On 3/16/2020 at 5:45 PM, funlog said:

Should I cut my dose, or possibly start an AI? 

Thanks in advance for your input. 😀

As others have said 200-250 iu twice per week is a decent dose.

Also, keep in mind that if your testes respond to it, your overall Test levels will increase because they will start producing again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 7:56 PM, CaptainJericho said:

Wait, how long are you guys using HCG for. Are we talking ~E3D during cycle, PCT or for long-term TRT?

Everyone has different protocols they prefer and I think it comes down to;

A: What works best for you

B: How are you running your gear (TRT, Blast/Cruise, Cycle) etc.

I believe Funlog is a TRT case and running E3D in addition to his TRT.  I do a similar thing at 500IU twice a week for fertility with my TRT dose (although I am above TRT at the moment)

• Like 2

@Ryujiin you're correct as far as I have seen, or read. It truly is a matter of what works best per person coupled with what you have (or are doing) people can all respond differently to HCG and results definitely vary. 

The biggest thing to note is not to over dose. Old "bro" protocol was definitely way over dosed and actually tended to counteract the benefits and prolonged the testes from naturally producing.  

• Like 1