Puffy nipple

Hey,so now at week 13 of cycle, 600 of t 400/week 400 of test prop/week, 400 tren e/week,500 deca/week was using nolva 20mg eod,everything fine till last thursday my left nipple puffed a bit so i ran to get arimidex that i started right away at 1mg/day,now not sure if im trippin but doesnt look like its going better....now should i keep using arimidex until it kicks in should i keep using nolva or run for letro?

17 minutes ago, Roided said:

Is there a lump? Are your nipples sensitive? if its just puffy nips I would continue adex...If there is a lump hit the letro bro. Also are you taking caber or prami bro? If not your prolactin might be high you're running two 19-nors...That caused my gyno when I did deca...My nips are permanently puffy abit from letting my prolactin get outta control...Ive been running prami .5 ed for weeks now and finally the discharge has ceased...Dont underestimate deca bro it can cause gyno even if you're running adex

I will get prami right now,thanks for the info

• 1 month later...

1mg of Adex ED is a bit strong buddy, be careful not to crash your estrogen as you will feel like pure shit. I would lower the dose if Adex if I were you dump the Nolva and add that Parmi protocol Roided suggested. That should help a lot. Are you having troubles with your libido?  Do you have any other prolactin related symptoms? ED maybe? 
Nolvadex is a blocker, not an AI, by the way, AI are preferable during cycles because of they inhibit aromatization. Nolvadex is neurotoxic so if you feel like your brain has been kind of foggy lately that might be caused by the Nolvadex.

I know I'm late on the post ? are you feeling better now? 

On 9/1/2018 at 9:32 PM, Dack1975 said:

Hey,so now at week 13 of cycle, 600 of t 400/week 400 of test prop/week, 400 tren e/week,500 deca/week was using nolva 20mg eod,everything fine till last thursday my left nipple puffed a bit so i ran to get arimidex that i started right away at 1mg/day,now not sure if im trippin but doesnt look like its going better....now should i keep using arimidex until it kicks in should i keep using nolva or run for letro?

I'd 100% opt for caber buddy. Thats a fair amount of 19-nors. I would also opt for 1mg of arimidex EOD due to gram of test as well. 

1 hour ago, ChubbyChaser said:

i was actually going ot type that corey,beat me to it. why no caber?that is the best in the game. it saved my chubby nips

Theres a lot going on there thats why I'd opt for both the caber and arimidex -BUT if I had to put money on it, I'd say its the 19-nor's.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mikethedyke said:

any updates, im interested in this as well

Thanks for the info everyone,i ended up using adex and after a week things started to go back to normal, i guess deca and tren togheter wasnt the best idea,i did gained a solid 35 pounds,went from 150 to 207 now 185.

On 9/2/2018 at 5:22 PM, Roided said:

Is there a lump? Are your nipples sensitive? if its just puffy nips I would continue adex...If there is a lump hit the letro bro. Also are you taking caber or prami bro? If not your prolactin might be high you're running two 19-nors...That caused my gyno when I did deca...My nips are permanently puffy abit from letting my prolactin get outta control...Ive been running prami .5 ed for weeks now and finally the discharge has ceased...Dont underestimate deca bro it can cause gyno even if you're running adex

I will get prami right now,thanks for the info