G.a.r.d

Shwaze

I didn’t hear of them , But a lot of mediocre gear comes out of Quebec and lots of bunk, Careful with stuff in that area , I’m not saying they are bad just if it was me I’d find a better source , browse the review section on our board it should give you some guidance. Then you have the safety of the board if there was an issue , If other members did hear of these guys please chime in with your experience.

I missed that with the date codes , brother with oils ideally look at it this way when the gear is cooked it is sterile along with some of the additives put in it to further sterilize it I don’t know what they used but oils in general for human consumption which is used in gear nothing magical there can become rancid over time and you don’t know how it was stored , if the gear was in direct sunlight or a warm area over time it will spoil and go rancid faster.  Properly stored gear can last for about 2 years if conditions are ideal I’ve seen guys push it a touch longer but I wouldn’t do it , if I were you I wouldn’t be pinning that . I’d toss that in the garbage.  

Edited by BodyTechPharma
  • Like 1

Is that the same vials ? Because the date on the front has reason for concern , and if it is the same vials clearly I don’t know if it is or not , but if the gear is double dated I’d toss it and never use that source because they don’t care about your health and well being. I know we want customers for life so your health is very important to each and every customer , your health is not worth a few dollars to us. Money is replaceable your health is not.