Real turinabol?

Shwaze

I did a lot of research on turinabol and how it was created and used by the East Germans... The effects on femail libido was crazy... I bought some for my wife she was taking 10mg a day and I was on 40mg a day, after a week she felt good and had more endurance that's about it no libido at all, me I felt good happy and more endurance that's about it.  So we stopped thinking it was weak or not real turinabol and I got some from an other lab, this time just after a few days my strength went way up, I was getting cramps in my calves and my temper was pretty bad, as for my wife well she said she felt nothing but man her temper was nuts too made me laugh cause I knew the cause of it,  shes off those now, I have them now so I'll run them but feels like winny to me..  So I'm wondering is there labs that make true turinabol like the east germans made?? Not a mix of winny and something else I dont want it for gains i want it for libido effects on women only..

20200318_122139.jpg

You for one need to choose better labs please research as I said browse our review section , I’m not judging here but you shouldn’t have your wife using gear just for libido these are serious hormones not to be taken lightly .