Go to fast food

Rocky

I usually never eat fast food when training but when I’m not training, I do 

anyone have a go to meal at fast food places?(relatively healthy) 

i usually get

-Wendy’s baked potato or chilli (270 calories each)

- Wendy’s side salad (surprisingly low calorie dressings unlike other places. Low fat ranch 50 calories if I remember correctly, low fat raspberry vinegrette 50 calories if i remember correctly) . 

-mcdonalds grilled chicken snack wrap, no sauce 200 calories) 

-McDonald’s apple slices (40 calories)

-McDonald’s Big Mac no sauce no cheese (370 calories, I usually toss the top bun so it’s 300 calories or so) 

-McDonald’s Canadian bacon/ham McMuffin no cheese or butter (230 calories) 

-Tim Hortons bagel toasted, no butter, sometimes jam or cream cheese (around 300 calories with no spread, depending which bagel)

Sometimes a bit of the more unhealthy stuff 

-McDonald’s frozen yogurt cone (250 calories) 

-Tim Hortons frozen raspberry lemonade (small is 110 calories) 

Cant seem to think of any other things off the top of my head. I usually stay away from fried foods and desserts. 

Edited by Rocky

I got the McDonalds mailer this so I ended up eating breakfast Mon-Fri. Their egg BLT bagel sandwiches are really good.

It's dumb ass things like this though that have stagnated my weight loss progress. Depression and diet don't go well together.

Technically speaking, I guess a protein bar or shake might be my go to fast food.  

For a restaurant, I like Harveys without the bun - you can get an extra burger patty (or two or three) and have them throw them all in a bowl rather than their bun.  You can still have them put toppings on it also if you want so that's handy.

I really try to avoid the fast food, if I'll looking for something quick I'll hit up a quick service sandwich or burrito place instead. Typically only takes a couple minutes more and you end up with more whole foods. There's a nice Portuguese sandwich shop by my house where I get a pulled chicken sandwich for $6. I'll do a burrito extra meat at somewhere like mucho burrito or barburrito. If I do hit up true fast food I'll get a spicy chicken at Wendy's or double quarter pounder at dons.

2 hours ago, OntarioDude said:

Technically speaking, I guess a protein bar or shake might be my go to fast food.  

For a restaurant, I like Harveys without the bun - you can get an extra burger patty (or two or three) and have them throw them all in a bowl rather than their bun.  You can still have them put toppings on it also if you want so that's handy.

Don't look up the ingredients of Harvey's beef if that's one you enjoy! Let's just say it's not beef and salt like McDonald's.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blitz said:

Don't look up the ingredients of Harvey's beef if that's one you enjoy! Let's just say it's not beef and salt like McDonald's.

1 hour ago, Frank.Castle said:

Crap me too I like Harvey’s but just like when they say you don’t want to know what’s in hotdogs.... I need to find out

There isn’t a thing bad in hot dogs.  You can make lips and asshole bind.  I realky wish people would let that one go, lol.

3 hours ago, Frank.Castle said:

Haha lips assholes and hooves still doesn’t make me not eat them occasionally lol

I make hot dogs all the time at work.  They are not made from anything bad.  Not ours anyways.  I make them the old school way with lots of fat.

I don't do traditional fast food very often at all. I will do subway for a chicken breast salad with four breasts. And I will eat out at sushi restaurants but try to mainly get sashimi so no rice. Once a week I will get a hamburger and fries but from a chip stand and never MCdonalds or Wendys or Burger King, very occasionally I will hit Harveys and get their burger salad. Fuck, after reading this I should allow myself some treats once in a while. lol. My main problem is I have a huge appetite so eating too much is more of an issue then what I am eating.