Help me identify my raws please.

Hi there all. So at this moment in time I am unable to send my stuff for proper testing due to being layed off so I did a melt point test on a digital hot plate and here are the results with pictures/temps and descriptions. Hopefully there are members here with a wealth of homebrew knowledge who will be able to help out image.gif.b9a05ec74ccadb24ba7620d73bf38037.gif

Ok here goes:

Product A,

Looks like mashed potatoes that's been left out overnight. Off white color, hard and clumpy with smell like cow poop/old barn smell.....something like that.

Started melting at 68c-72c/total melt at 82c

Product B,

Eggshell white, looks/smells like test-e, melts faster than test-e though. When rubbed in fingers it turns greasy on fingers(PICTURE ATTACHED), smells sweet

Started melting at 44c-46c/total melt at 60c

Product C,

Bleached white color, grainy texture, sweetish smell

Started melting fast at 70c/total melt at 71c. Any input here would be most awesome and welcome. Thank you to everyone in advance for any assistance here. 22222.thumb.jpg.a9145578be39d9aa7439501b1de90d5e.jpg11111.thumb.jpg.91276d02794cb01c98ecb52524a50e96.jpg33333.thumb.jpg.033197ee3bf7abdb4a9719dbc59e6c05.jpg

Edited by Furius_Saturninus_Plautian

11 minutes ago, Rosconow said:

Dude, did your raw supplier not properly identify your product? Or did you get it out of the back of a white van parked beside your gym?

You're just shooting in the dark trying to identify after the fact. I could say more but i won't..... 

Yes this is exactly what happened. There was an error and my supplier reshipped my original order so now I am trying to deduce what the non labeled items are. Will end up sending samples to Jano at some point, but can't hurt to try and figure this out myself in the meantime 🙂

21 minutes ago, Rosconow said:

The only one i might have even the faintest idea about is  "c". Order any methenelone (primo). White grainy consistancy with sweet chemical smell is definitely a hallmark. 

But just a shot in the dark.... a toss at the dart board.

I've ordered primo-ace before and it looked very similar, but I think C is primo-e because of the melt point test being 70c exactly. I'm thinking I will do roid test or labmax first before sending to Jano. Thanks for your input 🙂

1 hour ago, Rosconow said:

The lab max kit will just identify methenolone. Unfortunately not the esters attached. Chatted to Lab Max to confirm this ( uv test for methenolone glows violet/ purple, fyi). 

I dont know about roid test. 

I just want to figure out the compound itself, the ester attached I can figure out for myself lol 🙂 I'm going to order a few labmax tests, but not sure what to order? From what I read via their website I need to order the "Mini steroid test kit" AND the "Anavar/Winstrol" test kit? Any input I would appreciate brother.

11 hours ago, BodyTechPharma said:

Brother I’ve been following this and for the money you are spending on test kits and other fixes , just go to janoshik and be done with it and have accurate verification.  Best way to ease concerns.

Did you miss the part where I said I have a new child and I've been laid off? I'd love to be able to drop a grand for Jano, but can't do that at the moment and before guys like Jano were around people still had to figure shit out the old school way so that's what I'm doing.........well trying to do lol 🙂

1 hour ago, Furius_Saturninus_Plautian said:

Thank you for the feedback GT, looking SICK in your avatar BTW 🙂

Thanks brutha! That was last months physique update pic. Been grinding hard. Appreciate the luv.😁

Good luck with your raws,. Damn, wish I could brew too. Respect.