Different esters of the Same compound

Synyster

Ok so we all know on paper that test cyp should give me the same results as test prop or even suspension.  With the only difference being the adjusted dosages from ester weight.

In other words with number corrected a cycle of 800mg/week test enanthate should give me EXACTLY the same results as 700mg/week test propionate or 560mg/week of test suspension.  Because all 3 are 560mg/week of test.

*provided ur injecting frequency is where it needs to be for that ester*

This is all great in theory.  And I try to look to science vs bro science whenever I can.  But I really feel like test prop gives a different look than test enanthate.

Or another example. Masteron is an expensive drug..and in my opinion the most underrated drug there is.  Why does NOBODY save a buck and use masteron enanthate?  Every protocol ive ever seen written using mast uses propionate.

Do people see a difference there also?

Ive also heard tren ace is different to some than enanthate.

Personally I'll never recommend tren E because its such a volatile compound you want as short of a half life as possible so if things go bad u can bail quickly.

What are ur guys real world experiences with different esters of the same compound producing different results?

Thanks

I’ve done test p and test e. Mast p and mast e. Honestly results wise they’re about even. In my experience. I feel like I can tell I’m on gear faster when using prop. But as far as end results, for me it’s the same. So I use enth all the time for that exact reason, save cash. That being said I know how my body reacts and I keep up with the bloods so long ester doesn’t worry me that’ll I’ll have to bail out in a hurry. 

but again this is my experience. I have heard guys swear by prop for cutting. Not sure there is any real science to support that. But I’m not saying there isn’t either. 

• Like 1

I shoot all long eaters and have for a while, probably the past 4-5 years long eaters only. I personally dont feel alot of difference between long and short eaters besides the number of pins I have to do a week. As far as sides long or short ester I experience the same, it is the same compound essentially so just saturation time should be different not effects / sides. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

In my experience using all of the above mentioned esters.  Test suspension is great for peaking before a show or as a pre workout, as it gives and instant dose of testosterone, without (in my opinion) giving the body enough time to compensate with estrogen to hold onto water.  I’m not the smartest dude in the world so I hope that makes sense.

with longer ester test, the drug is being released a lot slower, giving estrogen time to ramp up as the test is ramping up.  Test suspension, giving used properly will provide a more full, dry and lean look compared to let’s say Sustanon, which carries many longer esters.

for me, when I use suspension, I can see a dramatic change the next day or 2 without holding onto water.  The same can be said using NPP compared to deca.  

this is all based on my personal experiences 

• Like 1

Personally I always feel better on the long esters. To your point, I use mast enanthate. My last bulk was test e/d 800, deca 400 and mast e 400 and it was the best bulk of my life. I assume the even blood levels of long esters are what does it for me.

The one time I would choose a short ester is depending on my prep protocol if I were only using Tren for a short time, like the last 5 weeks, I'd use ace, because there is no debating that it kicks in faster and harder. But even there I would use test e, mast e and then tren ace.