Post Covid19 Blasts - Cycle Plans

Thought since most ppl are self isolating or social distancing this would be a fun topic...

What are your cycle plans/blast that you have your sights set on once all this covid19 stuff is over and gyms reopen. 

I'm looking at leaning up as much as I can at home with the bands and dumbbells I have available and hiit cardio or long steady state walks. 

My plan once covid19 passes is to go into a slow lean bulk blast. 

Post Covid19 Blast 

Weeks 1-12: 350mg test e

Weeks 1-12: 900mg-1200mg equipoise

Weeks 1-6: 60-80mg anavar

Ai on hand as needed 

What's everyone else plans looking like. I realize that this all depends on how this covid19 pans out. 

• Like 1

Covid 19 cycle?

100 test

1000 equipoise 

at week four I’ll add masteron At 400mg

anadrol and var May be added as needed. 

ill run this starting May 1st and end sometime in November. 

im one of the lucky ones. I have an extensive home gym. And I have keys to a full gym and can work out anytime I like.

1 minute ago, GainTrain said:

Covid 19 cycle?

100 test

1000 equipoise 

im one of the lucky ones. I have an extensive home gym. And I have keys to a full gym and can work out anytime I like.

Nice yeah I've ran 250 test 900mg eq before. Figured I'd bump the eq up to 1200mg as I'm a huge fan of eq for quality gains. 

• Like 1

Love your cycle by the way. Lean gains in your future. Very mild on negative side effects. Equipoise does magical things at 1000 mg for me.

And believe it or not. Anadrol is not as toxic as many would have you believe. 100 mg or more for 12 weeks has very few side effects for most men. FACT

1 minute ago, Littlefry said:

Nice yeah I've ran 250 test 900mg eq before. Figured I'd bump the eq up to 1200mg as I'm a huge fan of eq for quality gains. 

Yeah man. Eq is my favorite compound. I love the way I look on it, love how I feel. And even after 20 weeks my bloodwork is phenomenal. Slightly high rbc. But well within range

26 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

Yeah man. Eq is my favorite compound. I love the way I look on it, love how I feel. And even after 20 weeks my bloodwork is phenomenal. Slightly high rbc. But well within range

I've always been interested in Eq but have yet to pull the trigger. How would you guys' compare it to something like deca? Also my post-lockdown blast is pretty light-handed I think comparatively:

Weeks 1-12: 500mg Test-E

Weeks 1-12: 250mg Deca

Weeks 1-4: 25mg Tdrol

Estro control as needed

• Like 1

I actually prefer equipoise over deca.

Biggest reason is sexual function is extremely important to me. On deca after a while I have trouble finishing. And I notice deca shuts me down more than any other compound. While I don’t mind the tiny balls I do mind the “leaky faucet loads”. I like to be Spider-Man.

gains-wise I find them similar, with equipoise taking longer to kick in but having a dryer more vascular look.

i should add that I’ve only ever done 5 cycles and this info is based off my body’s response using both compounds twice.

I highly recommend equipoise, run it long and run it high. (I’d never go less than 750)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GainTrain said:

Love your cycle by the way. Lean gains in your future. Very mild on negative side effects. Equipoise does magical things at 1000 mg for me.

And believe it or not. Anadrol is not as toxic as many would have you believe. 100 mg or more for 12 weeks has very few side effects for most men. FACT

How's ur BP with anadrol for 12w, I used it in my younger years but at that time I never minded to care about bp

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SoopaJoocy said:

I've always been interested in Eq but have yet to pull the trigger. How would you guys' compare it to something like deca? Also my post-lockdown blast is pretty light-handed I think comparatively:

Weeks 1-12: 500mg Test-E

Weeks 1-12: 250mg Deca

Weeks 1-4: 25mg Tdrol

Estro control as needed

I've never tried deca not have I been a fan of most compound that are wet in nature and can mess with your estro alot and I'd rather not throw more ai and other ancillaries on top of a cycle to keep sides at bay the less chemicals in my body the better.

I generally stick to test (low to medium dose), equipoise, masteron, winny or superdrol. Equipose is always something my body responds well to, quality muscle, great vasculairty, and a fullness to your muscles that just make them pop. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Littlefry said:

I've never tried deca not have I been a fan of most compound that are wet in nature and can mess with your estro alot and I'd rather not throw more ai and other ancillaries on top of a cycle to keep sides at bay the less chemicals in my body the better.

I generally stick to test (low to medium dose), equipoise, masteron, winny or superdrol. Equipose is always something my body responds well to, quality muscle, great vasculairty, and a fullness to your muscles that just make them pop. 

Well this is my first time with Deca even so we'll see how she goes I've heard mixed reviews on it so if my body don't like Eq is next on the list 👌

Edited by SoopaJoocy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Monkey said:

How's ur BP with anadrol for 12w, I used it in my younger years but at that time I never minded to care about bp

It goes from 130/80 to 145/80 resting. So yeah, it’s a worry. Superdrol though... oh man I’ve seen mine 180/100

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Littlefry said:

I've never tried deca not have I been a fan of most compound that are wet in nature and can mess with your estro alot and

*****I'd rather not throw more ai and other ancillaries on top of a cycle to keep sides at bay the less chemicals in my body the better.*****

That’s One of the most intelligent things I’ve heard on a forum in a while. Those ancillaries can be worse for you than the actual steroids. I know guys that use letro and caber every cycle... the research is out there, it’s not pretty.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

That’s One of the most intelligent things I’ve heard on a forum in a while. Those ancillaries can be worse for you than the actual steroids. I know guys that use letro and caber every cycle... the research is out there, it’s not pretty.

Yes... Lots of the ancillaries and extra peptides and sarms guys throw on top of cycles is doing more harm then good. If your estro is high lower your test or other compounds, if your prolactin is high on tren/deca lower your dose, not add in more chemicals to counter sides. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Littlefry said:

Thought since most ppl are self isolating or social distancing this would be a fun topic...

What are your cycle plans/blast that you have your sights set on once all this covid19 stuff is over and gyms reopen. 

I'm looking at leaning up as much as I can at home with the bands and dumbbells I have available and hiit cardio or long steady state walks. 

My plan once covid19 passes is to go into a slow lean bulk blast. 

Post Covid19 Blast 

Weeks 1-12: 350mg test e

Weeks 1-12: 900mg-1200mg equipoise

Weeks 1-6: 60-80mg anavar

Ai on hand as needed 

What's everyone else plans looking like. I realize that this all depends on how this covid19 pans out. 

LMAO I'm gonna blast hard. It might three, maybe four months, really, until we can get back out into society. My plan:

- 800mg Test

- 600mg Deca

- 600mg EQ

- Tbol kickstart (40mg)

- Anavar finisher (75mg)

Hit this for about 16 weeks with orals 4-6 weeks each.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, instagrande said:

LMAO I'm gonna blast hard. It might three, maybe four months, really, until we can get back out into society. My plan:

- 800mg Test

- 600mg Deca

- 600mg EQ

- Tbol kickstart (40mg)

- Anavar finisher (75mg)

Hit this for about 16 weeks with orals 4-6 weeks each.

That is one hefty blast. Id be bloated from the test dosage alone...

Tbol slightly reminds me of the prohormone epistane from back in the day just not as dry as epi was. Man that was a solid oral. 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2020 at 12:18 AM, Littlefry said:

That is one hefty blast. Id be bloated from the test dosage alone...

Tbol slightly reminds me of the prohormone epistane from back in the day just not as dry as epi was. Man that was a solid oral. 

Ever since I switched from Adex to Asin, I've been able to control AI dosage and blast more test. Glad that I made the switch.

Never tried epistane but I'm loving Tbol. No worries about estrogen and the pumps are insane. Definitely notice a strength boost and the increased BP isn't as bad as Dbol

• Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 1:38 PM, GainTrain said:

Covid 19 cycle?

100 test

1000 equipoise 

only 100 test? wont you tank e2?

I plan to take a different approach, similar to how I would approach a rebound from a contest prep. For those of us who don't exactly have the best at home training setups especially (For those with actual training equipment at home - I would basically just continue on as normal). I'll basically continue on with my cruise for an unspecified amount of time - as the increase I'll be able to produce from the training stimulus will be more than sufficient, then when I've plateaued with the training then I plan to add in a blast. I am a firm believer in utilizing and maximizing one variable at a time.  

1 hour ago, GainTrain said:

I run 100mg test on cruise all the time. E is fine. Equipoise converts to e as well. Seems at about 1/2 that of test. 

I thought EQ had AI properties?  Pretty sure my coach crashed my E2 by dropping my test dose immediately after stopping eq

37 minutes ago, cumberger said:

I thought EQ had AI properties?  Pretty sure my coach crashed my E2 by dropping my test dose immediately after stopping eq

It does have slight AI properties but you always have to remember everyone's body reacts uniquely/different to compound which is why there will never be a definitive answer to who will get what sides from a compound.

You have to see how you react, which is why it's good to have ancillaries on hand. If you dont react good to a compound dont use it. Its still about health in the end. 

Equipoise acting like an ai? I’ve never heard of this. Well, ok I heard a guy on Reddit saying that once but lol, it’s Reddit. Not saying your wrong but is there any research or bloodwork showing this? Now I’m curious. I’ve looked a bit but can’t find anything solid. Most sources claiming is aromatises but has a week affinity to the receptor.