Post Covid19 Blasts - Cycle Plans

28 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

Equipoise acting like an ai? I’ve never heard of this. Well, ok I heard a guy on Reddit saying that once but lol, it’s Reddit. Not saying your wrong but is there any research or bloodwork showing this? Now I’m curious. I’ve looked a bit but can’t find anything solid. Most sources claiming is aromatises but has a week affinity to the receptor.

I haven't seen any thorough research on this. Just anecdotal info on reddit. EQ has never acted like an AI for me and no way I'd take that risk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GainTrain said:

Equipoise acting like an ai? I’ve never heard of this. Well, ok I heard a guy on Reddit saying that once but lol, it’s Reddit. Not saying your wrong but is there any research or bloodwork showing this? Now I’m curious. I’ve looked a bit but can’t find anything solid. Most sources claiming is aromatises but has a week affinity to the receptor.

I saw some stuff online but always thought it was half the aromatization of test.  I was on a test eq for a blast and my coach brought me down to a cruise test dose as soon as we finished with eq.  after a week and a half i was sad, didn't want to fuck the girl, and my dick wouldnt really work.  someone suggested i pop some dbol and bump up my test dose for a little while longer and im perfectly fine now.  i know for sure i was not going overboard with the ai, so i guess the eq somehow crashed me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

2nd post but I figured I would share my cycle as my home town gym has opened back up.

750 sust 

500 deca (350 npp week 1-3)

200 DHB

20mg superdrol kick start 4 weeks

This is a lean bulk cycle, and first time ever throwing in DHB, mainly for thermo and helping with water retention 

I'm doing the baby blast in the next month or so, so it's looking like a bunch of HCG and clomid. Not as fun.

My during COVID cycle though is test e 400, tren e 300 and eq 450. Going great so far and I just added in yohimbine at 5mg per day. Doing a pretty deep cut, going to be single digits at 220 by the end of June.

On 6/7/2020 at 6:45 PM, Blitz said:

I'm doing the baby blast in the next month or so, so it's looking like a bunch of HCG and clomid. Not as fun.

My during COVID cycle though is test e 400, tren e 300 and eq 450. Going great so far and I just added in yohimbine at 5mg per day. Doing a pretty deep cut, going to be single digits at 220 by the end of June.

Nice looking cycle. Tren just isnt my thing anymore, love lost hah. But eq is my main. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 12:57 PM, BodyTechPharma said:

I’m loving what I’m doing right now I feel great 400mg test-e wk 600mg primo wk and 50mg proviron ed , I’m just loving the feeling.

I'm definitely looking to incorporate primo into my next blast. Pretty much along those same lines but swap proviron for stanolone. 

Just started 350mg sus + 900mg eq + 50mg var + ai as needed. All BT products, 12 weeks on injects 4-6 on oral, then cruise for 8 weeks get bloods and see where we at.