Affliction79 aka Afflicted aka cjm child

well looky here,we got another useless idiot that belongs to cj,surprised right?i know,no one is

Affliction79 was rightly banned on NL due to slandering deus pharma,  have a read for yourselves. He was given every opportunity to prove his story with facts but clearly he had no proof because i guess in cjm you dont need proof,you can freely bash any lab that has nothing to do with cjm labs. A screenshot is attatched in an email from the admins at SST,SST has been around for quite some time,so unless affliction79 thinks SST is owned by us,you can see that the admins called him out for being a lying sack of shit and also mentioned 3ml who is also a genetec fanboy,3ml was also removed from being for being a loud mouth meso retard who barks constantly. For quick starters,innovagen and syn are both cjm labs,from what i heard they sell 5ml vials for $80 on the west ,i am hoping Arnolds sperm is in those vials for that price.

Affliction79 ax ex genetec rep, (apparently he was removed according to a pm we received from a part owner of genetec who apologized on behalf of genetec)decided to go on a rant because i assume their business is dying and the inquiry into other labs must have angered the man child. He decided to slander any lab that has no affilation with CJM (Canadian Jerkoff Monkeys)

If there is anything I've learnt in business its this,when people take the time out to slander you,you are doing something right. If a lab is bad,then guess what?quality will speak for itself. But when there is only one side consistently bashing a lab,it means their business is taking a hit,they fear(respect) the other lab,so they do their best to try to control the sheep who may listen to them,the sheep being the idiots on CJM who probably lack a single braincell to possibly question a motive. Well here is the motive,everyone of those idiot staff on CJM are lab owners and affiliated and all the main vets are clearly their runners aka fanboys who believe that the $80 test vial is better than a $40 vial. They have brainwashed members into believing that their $80 is some pharma grade crap, I am surprised they never told their fan boys that their uncle in BC might me even producing the raws in some secret lab. 

Let's clear something up,%90 of raws come from china,some from india if anything. Every single one of these sponsors are at the mercy of the raw wholesaler in china. The fact that this idiot actually thinks he knows about raws and who is good or who is bad,entertains me.

I personally can vouch for BT because I am the one who connected the dot with PPL. So unless any one of these fucking goofs on CJM want to prove to any of us that PPL is shit, I would like to hear it. Better yet,why don't any of you pussies from CJM come on the big intl boards and run your mouth there?I know why because you would get chewed upon and spat out. All these guys can do is talk crap amongst their nicely overpaying sheep on CJM who are merely  yes man who lack brains and balls to question their owners.

The only board these idiots even try to thrive on is MESO but then again, Meso is a fucking useless cess pool and it takes 5 minute to see the gang mentality there. If meso was half decent,there would be no reason for boards like PM where i mod and BoP where DWBo run and pay 2k a month.

When is the last time any of these shit cjm labs ventured out on the big boards?I've never seen any of these crap ugl or heard of them till i joined here. But bt is on american and intl boards. Bt has amazing reviews on all the intl boards,so is the cjm clown squad going to now suggest that BT owns the american boards?

The sheer stupidity that comes out of the children in CJM amazes,folks do yourself a favor,you want to see who your real friends are?go on the big boards and go see some pricing from sponsors. At wholesale in america,a test vial comes at $15/vial,that is a ready made vial of 2.5 grams,which means even at $15 they are profiting. You know why?because the cost of a kg is $700. From one kg at $700,we can create 400 vials of test e 250(2.5 grams/vial) . Do the math,thats not even $2. $2 fucking dollars and these idiots have the audacity to charge $60-80 and even an absord $80 for a 5ml vial lmao. 

Affliction79, here's a little english lesson for you you dumb fuck. Do you know what smear campaign actually is?I am a in between democrat and even i can see the straight up smear campaign that the media is doing against donald trump . What you're doing right now is no different than CNN who constantly talks shit because they are failing,kind of like your labs and cjm labs. And let us clear up one more thing, you said that a smear campaign was going against someone,that someone is taureau,telling the truth is not a smear campaign you illiterate piece of shit. Every single one of you on CJm and CB had every opportunity to prove any of these posts a lie but did you?not even taureau did because you cant counter against evidence. The only reason you even attempted to defend him on cjm is because rumor is,you're his new slave aka rep and when someone posted something they were banned at CJm and comment removed, talk about censorship.. You are repping for(DRACOREX) a fucking con who stored peoples information for 4 years at a time and uses EO in his oils but failed to write it on is ingredients and stole from his own partner. You that desperate?What happened with morals?doing good for members?All of you at cjm don't care for members,you lie so you can keep your sheep in check. 

As always, if any of you people on other boards want to counter the claims on this board,you are free to come by and provide your proof,taureau and his buddies couldn't,affliction79 couldn't prove anything against deus but i have yet to see any of the other boards(CJM/CB) offer others to come and post evidence. If you are so innocent,then why are you so scared?Drop me a pm. i will come by and post proof if you guys have the balls to come let me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I’m not big on forums. Due to the savage amount of he said she said, dick riding, information parroting, and non stop bullshit a guy has to wade through. All cause no one backs anything they say up, they think cause it’s online it doesn’t matter? 

I like this post. No bullshit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

I’m not big on forums. Due to the savage amount of he said she said, dick riding, information parroting, and non stop bullshit a guy has to wade through. All cause no one backs anything they say up, they think cause it’s online it doesn’t matter? 

I like this post. No bullshit. 

it's very easy to sift through on CJM,its nonstop propaganda against a select few, CJM is basically CNN for the aas canadian game

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

point was to quell drama,live and let live

I have never once see any labs here go on the front and slander,but all labs here get attacked. It is a common denominator now,anything opposite of cjm gets attacked. It doesn't take einstein to figure out why,their prices are over inflated and their products are inferior. If your product is good,why do you spend time running a smear campaign and slander? 2+2 doesn't equal 4 with these guys

FIrst genetec bashed deus pharma and calls them subpar,now affliction targets bunch of others. I'd like to see affliction79 and the cjm clowns now say purple panda labs is sub par since their raws is used,that way i can get a good laugh and others can see the bullshit these people manifest

I do agree that meso has some good people but it takes 5 min to see it's also a gang mentality. You will not see that on Pro Muscle and BoP. We will tare people apart if they attempt this childish behavior,whereas MESO has no moderation.

14 minutes ago, millenium girl said:

Wait ... is the Affliction you're talking about the vet at CJM? I don't understand.

that is correct

believe his handle is affliction79 there and it was afflicted here

FIrst report i got,i let it slide,thought maybe covid fried a few braincells on him but he kept on going. So as usual,i will call a spade a spade

• Like 1

Dear NL Admin,

If your going to post your grievances in the open please have your facts straight prior to posting such inflammatory statements like: "FIrst genetec bashed deus pharma"

At NO point has Genetec bashed any lab including deus. Genetec has no opinion on the quality of any other lab. Period. It is not their business to care what other brands are doing.

If a person who chooses to resell Genetec and then decides to make statements about other labs, that in NO way reflects the opinion of the brand or brands they are currently reselling. Once brought to Genetecs attention Affliction was no longer repping the products. Affliction has not been reselling Genetec for some time now but realize he was also selling other brands. I wont name the brands because its not relevant who they are. What is relevant however is no brands he was selling were bashing any brands on NL. The opinions of Affliction are his and his alone to post.

If I am a car salesman at BMW and I tell some people Mercedes cars are crap does that mean BMW is bashing Mercedes? No, it does not. It means the salesperson does not like Mercedes for whatever reasons. If the CEO of BMW makes a public statement such as: "Mercedes Benz is a low quality crap brand." Then you can start to extrapolate a case that BMW is bashing Mercedes.

Hopefully this clears this up for you folks an NL.
Please refrain from dragging Genetec into your publicly aired grievances as its not appropriate and isn't factual.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, G-Force said:

Dear NL Admin,

If your going to post your grievances in the open please have your facts straight prior to posting such inflammatory statements like: "FIrst genetec bashed deus pharma"

At NO point has Genetec bashed any lab including deus. Genetec has no opinion on the quality of any other lab. Period. It is not their business to care what other brands are doing.

If a person who chooses to resell Genetec and then decides to make statements about other labs, that in NO way reflects the opinion of the brand or brands they are currently reselling. Once brought to Genetecs attention Affliction was no longer repping the products. Affliction has not been reselling Genetec for some time now but realize he was also selling other brands. I wont name the brands because its not relevant who they are. What is relevant however is no brands he was selling were bashing any brands on NL. The opinions of Affliction are his and his alone to post.

If I am a car salesman at BMW and I tell some people Mercedes cars are crap does that mean BMW is bashing Mercedes? No, it does not. It means the salesperson does not like Mercedes for whatever reasons. If the CEO of BMW makes a public statement such as: "Mercedes Benz is a low quality crap brand." Then you can start to extrapolate a case that BMW is bashing Mercedes.

Hopefully this clears this up for you folks an NL.
Please refrain from dragging Genetec into your publicly aired grievances as its not appropriate and isn't factual.

Oh really? Evidence is factual, so let me present facts. 

Screenshot_20200419-115756~2.png

Screenshot_20200419-115805~2.png

Screenshot_20200419-115843.png

Admin is really struggling here to understand basic language.

Please show in the Private messages you just posted publicly where Genetec is bashing deus?

Its actually quiet evident in the Private messages you just posted publicly Genetec is trying to difuse a situation and doing their best to handle it professionally after hearing someone (Affliction) reselling the products was having issues with other brands. So even though you (NL admin/staff) posting private messages publicly is unprofessional, it does just further illustrate Genetecs professionalism. Again, you have NO evidence Genetec is bashing anyone. All you have evidence of is Affliction who was at one point in time reselling Genetec gear had grievances with deus.

So again and for the last time. Please show evidence of Genetec as a firm (not someone who at one point was reselling Genetec) bashing any brand including deus?

Edited by G-Force

Another baffling thing about this is you noted in your PM: "As you can see, this board is a platform for truth to be spoken about. This will not be a cjm style board. You guys are free to clear the air if you feel it not its water under the bridge".

You said "its water under the bridge" about affliction (a reseller who was removed immediately after this situation was known) but now almost 1 year later your posting these private messages (breaking trust) that still only illustrate Genetec handling things professionally nonetheless. You, the forum administration are essentially coming out of the wordwork almost 1 year later posting private messages which should never be done unless absolutely necessary trying to extrapolate a case that Genetec was bashing deus which did not even happen.

And whats so ironic about this is in the private messages you posted you say: "This will not be a cjm style board."

Edited by G-Force

Lmao are you actually trying to turn this around? 

First you lied, said afflicted wasn't a part of Genetec. That screenshot was to show that you lie and all the people affiliated with cjm. Time after time again, evidence has been prevented and truth has prevailed. Where as, baseless claims from idiots on cjm babble on with no proof, other than the fact that they are supported by mods and admins on cjm who actually own the labs. 

You clearly wrote he was repping Genetec as a sponsor here and he was removed after the drama from deus. Is comprehending English difficult for you? Can you not read your own words? Or is the pill to hard to swallow that you blatantly lied and got called out. 

You want to prove that you are respectable person? Try manning up to your own lies, or better yet, don't lie. I know you people at cjm are not used to getting called out but I don't give a shit about any of you. My job here is to stay neutral, present facts and call a spade a spade. Maybe cjm can look at these posts and learn a thing or two about how to be fair. 

I personally don't give a shit if you're upset about the pm , yet you're trying to lecture me on being professional? Wouldn't being professional consist of being honest? Who would purchase from labs who lie and slander about others, just to grow their business? One word, pathetic 

Maybe you can't read but here's a link of your buddy afflicted bashing deus and also 3ml supporting afflicted while muting @Deus Pharmaceuticals

Even a screenshot from mods of SST saying afflicted is a lying sack of shit. So are you going to say that SST is also unprofessional because they proved that your reps accusations were fabricated? 

Why don't you post this on cjm, tell me how it goes. Then come back and talk to me about what's professional.

I'm glad NL is posting messages, its nice to see actual evidence and make our own decisions based off that. I belong to most of the popular forums and just watch the shit storm, mostly stay out of it all. I can say that I notice on certain forums, unless you speak positively about specific labs you are attacked.... I've found NL to be pretty solid except for a few bad eggs, thanks NL team for keeping us informed!

• Thanks 1

BT  always was first class to me with premium product at great price nobody as fast shipping like them do I have to say more?

I try all lab in the pass some are good some are ok some are bad but no lab are like genetec I am not sponsor or anything just my opinion!

jet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Its clear your angry. Every forum and brand in Canada other than yours does not like the way you conduct business, but don't let your anger cloud logic and reason. At no point was it ever said Affliction in the past was not reselling Genetec. Yes he was. Genetec has always said that. Your attempting at taking things out of context here and trying to spin a narrative. Its your board so you will try hard I know. But the facts are in the messages in this thread.

Please see in the first post:
"Once brought to Genetecs attention Affliction was no longer repping the products. Affliction has not been reselling Genetec for some time now"

So where exactly did Genetec say Affliction was never selling Genetec?

Not in the messages posted here in this thread and not in the PMs you posted here.

And why do you continue grouping CJM with Genetec? They have no relation whatsoever. Another baseless claim your trying to start. Grasping at straws my friend, not making any sense.

Either way I am done here, good luck with your board.

Angry? You're an idiot who can't comprehend English and is trying to weasel his way out of his own grave. You lied, he lied, truth is in screenshots. 

Let me simplify it for you, refer to last screenshot of same convo. "he was repping Genetec as a sponsor here but then we terminated him" 

The sad part is, even with proof in your eyes you need to lie. But thats expected by labs from cjm because for years all you've people done is lie and slander others, banning anyone who opposed. 

This thread will be locked so everyone can view it, let people make their own decision

If lying helps you sleep at nite, then by all means continue. 

Bodytech are good people, we've worked with them on multiple occasions and they have fulfilled orders for us and we have received nothing but positive feedback about their products. 

I have no clue who Genetec is and personally don't care, many people know us and we are on nearly all the boards and are raws second to none and we provide bt with nothing but quality. This is nothing more than politics by disgruntled labs and boards who have nothing else to do but to be bitter against competition 

PPL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Purplepandalabs said:

Bodytech are good people, we've worked with them on multiple occasions and they have fulfilled orders for us and we have received nothing but positive feedback about their products. 

I have no clue who Genetec is and personally don't care, many people know us and we are on nearly all the boards and are raws second to none and we provide bt with nothing but quality. This is nothing more than politics by disgruntled labs and boards who have nothing else to do but to be bitter against competition 

PPL

The politics between labs in Canada is crazy...

Anyone who knows anything about business knows that the people of your organization are a direct reflection upon it. And the longer they stay blind to it or choose to ignore it shows their true character. While I'm not going to comment on Genetec in general - affliction is nothing but drama and negative energy, I'm unsure of why any lab would want to associate with him. The methodology of trying to destroy the reputation of other brands to maintain your own speaks volumes about you. 

• Like 3