Affliction79 aka Afflicted aka cjm child

On 4/23/2020 at 2:50 PM, Corey5150 said:

The politics between labs in Canada is crazy...

Anyone who knows anything about business knows that the people of your organization are a direct reflection upon it. And the longer they stay blind to it or choose to ignore it shows their true character. While I'm not going to comment on Genetec in general - affliction is nothing but drama and negative energy, I'm unsure of why any lab would want to associate with him. The methodology of trying to destroy the reputation of other brands to maintain your own speaks volumes about you. 

well said,like i said, i never had a bad dealing with genetec in general. But after seeing the way that G-Froce lied about afflicted being a rep and then cried after i posted his lies,i got some major doubts about this lab.

Then i found out that they also work with or actually the same as syn,the people who apprently sell a 5ml vial for $80 , i lost all trust in them. You can't trust people who don't actually care for their buyers,they brainwash people into believing higher cost means higher quality. As I have said many times, come on the big international boards such as BoP and PM and you will get to see retail pricing posted openly and can make your own judgement.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2020 at 11:50 AM, Corey5150 said:

Anyone who knows anything about business knows that the people of your organization are a direct reflection upon it.

100%

Was shaking my head at the example above describing the BMW salesperson that badmouths Mercedes doesn't reflect the opinion of BMW itself. To the customer it certainly does. To them the salesperson IS the face of BMW at that time. People that do not learn this are not long for being in business.

• Like 1

As for SYN & Genetec being the same I don’t think so, I have reps for both and prices are way different and brewing process seems different PIP wise on each lab. 
I’ve had good success from genetec, syn and also used lots of BT all good things to say. 
I’m not sure on the rep drama but all labs mentioned are good quality and have good customer service .

On 4/19/2020 at 4:12 PM, G-Force said:

Its clear your angry. Every forum and brand in Canada other than yours does not like the way you conduct business, but don't let your anger cloud logic and reason. At no point was it ever said Affliction in the past was not reselling Genetec. Yes he was. Genetec has always said that. Your attempting at taking things out of context here and trying to spin a narrative. Its your board so you will try hard I know. But the facts are in the messages in this thread.

Please see in the first post:
"Once brought to Genetecs attention Affliction was no longer repping the products. Affliction has not been reselling Genetec for some time now"

So where exactly did Genetec say Affliction was never selling Genetec?

Not in the messages posted here in this thread and not in the PMs you posted here.

And why do you continue grouping CJM with Genetec? They have no relation whatsoever. Another baseless claim your trying to start. Grasping at straws my friend, not making any sense.

Either way I am done here, good luck with your board.

I can not understand why G-Force is getting ridiculed for this here, I have read the screen shots and nothing points to him saying Afflicted wasn't repping them?

I have been dealing with Genetec for years and honestly it is the best gear around, always fast delivery and the rep is always quick to answer questions.

I haven't been here all that long but I can see the Admins here love the drama!

you guys should drop the drama and move on, you might have more people stop by and stick around if that was the case.

I see some jealousy here from some of the sponsors perhaps, an incredibly childish act.

bottom line...... Genetec is one of the best in the business and others need to follow suit, perhaps learn a little from such a professional lab!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little late to the party but I've talked about it here and on other forums how I don't care to participate in lab vs. lab drama. Admittedly when affliction first started gutting me here, I was pretty upset about it. I didn't know he was Genetech or any other lab for that matter, it was just some guy saying outrageous lies about me, which were fairly easy to disprove. It sucks but that's how some guys do business. I will say that in early March I did reach out to affliction to try to clear the air because he continues to say some pretty tasteless things about me on other Canadian boards, but we were unable to come to any resolution and I'll leave it at that. I can't speak for the owner of Genetech (if they themselves aren't affliction) but I do think when someone represents your brand, you ought to take some responsibility for how they promote you and disparage your "competition".

I've worked cooperatively with a few Canadian labs and I can see a stark difference in how some guys operate versus others. A lot of the Canadian scene is reps masquerading as "vets" and spouting nonsense about competition. I've been accused of being a sex offender (wtf) as well as being a reseller for BodyTech. Admittedly I take the former more personally than the latter, but it doesn't end there of course and all sorts of really awful things get said for the sake of securing sales.

There is a user, Taureau, who used to be here who now runs a board where he allows disgusting shit to be said about other sources, myself very much included. When I asked him if I could be given a chance to respond to any of the accusations, he said I'm not welcome there and if I want to say anything I can say it to him only. Realizing now that he's a source on the same board that he runs it makes sense, but man, it sucks.

At the end of the day it should be about the gear and the service, but some guys don't do business like that. @Ridgeback I don't doubt Genetech makes good gear. I've never tried or nor had I heard of it until I was being attacked by their rep (who is fairly open about repping for them?), but I don't see much in the way of bad stuff said about them. That being said, it's clear the way their management operates is too permissive of shit slinging other operations. I don't have online reps, but if one of my guys acted like that I would be personally reaching out to the source they were disparaging and apologizing. Now I don't expect I'll get an apology all this time later or anything, it doesn't keep me up at night, but personally it just gives that "bad first impression" to have a brand's reps coming after you and then the boss not doing anything about it, not owning it, etc.. Own your shit, take responsibility for your reps' actions. There are other big Canadian labs that make mistakes and publicly apologize for those mistakes on open forums.

Sorry for the longwinded rant!

• 2 months later...

A little late, but if I may chime in.   

NL moderators are spot on about redirecting people from throwing insults at each other and turning it back into a logical argument.  Let’s face it, people have opposing views, and arguments result. It is a breath of fresh air that the NL mods frequent the boards, and clean up messes.  And so far I havnt seen much favoritism, unlike ALOT of other boards out there.

i respect the fact that screenshots are provided here, pretty much solidify proof (in my eyes) against the slime balls that bash other labs for no reason other than to gain customers.

now,  I’ve not used bodytech products yet, but will be in my next cycle.  As far as I can tell just through communication with Rep here on the forum via personal message, and through emailing. Communication has been spot on and very timely in response to any of my questions.

as far as purple panda products, I have used many of their finished products which were spot on and potent.  And had a buddy using their raws at one point for home brew which were also amazing, so nothing but props to purple panda as far as quality goes.

some of the crap I’ve seen posted on other sites is rediculous, from experienced users not giving the new guy with questions the time of day. To outright drama filled lies and BS focused on discrediting other members.    So far in my short 4ish months on NL experienced users are more than happy to give advice and answer questions to the newer users with respect and experience based facts.   I’ve been running gear for over a decade now and I try to show the same coutiousness as the others who are leading by example.

i made a mistake when I was new to the forum, and CBDB set me strait very respectfully and quickly.  As I understand the fear of phishers on forums is crazy anymore.

just my opinions and experience so far with the legitimacy of NL thus far.

• 1 year later...
On 4/17/2020 at 3:16 PM, NorthernLifters said:

well looky here,we got another useless idiot that belongs to cj,surprised right?i know,no one is

Affliction79 was rightly banned on NL due to slandering deus pharma,  have a read for yourselves. He was given every opportunity to prove his story with facts but clearly he had no proof because i guess in cjm you dont need proof,you can freely bash any lab that has nothing to do with cjm labs. A screenshot is attatched in an email from the admins at SST,SST has been around for quite some time,so unless affliction79 thinks SST is owned by us,you can see that the admins called him out for being a lying sack of shit and also mentioned 3ml who is also a genetec fanboy,3ml was also removed from being for being a loud mouth meso retard who barks constantly. For quick starters,innovagen and syn are both cjm labs,from what i heard they sell 5ml vials for $80 on the west ,i am hoping Arnolds sperm is in those vials for that price.

Affliction79 ax ex genetec rep, (apparently he was removed according to a pm we received from a part owner of genetec who apologized on behalf of genetec)decided to go on a rant because i assume their business is dying and the inquiry into other labs must have angered the man child. He decided to slander any lab that has no affilation with CJM (Canadian Jerkoff Monkeys)

If there is anything I've learnt in business its this,when people take the time out to slander you,you are doing something right. If a lab is bad,then guess what?quality will speak for itself. But when there is only one side consistently bashing a lab,it means their business is taking a hit,they fear(respect) the other lab,so they do their best to try to control the sheep who may listen to them,the sheep being the idiots on CJM who probably lack a single braincell to possibly question a motive. Well here is the motive,everyone of those idiot staff on CJM are lab owners and affiliated and all the main vets are clearly their runners aka fanboys who believe that the $80 test vial is better than a $40 vial. They have brainwashed members into believing that their $80 is some pharma grade crap, I am surprised they never told their fan boys that their uncle in BC might me even producing the raws in some secret lab. 

Let's clear something up,%90 of raws come from china,some from india if anything. Every single one of these sponsors are at the mercy of the raw wholesaler in china. The fact that this idiot actually thinks he knows about raws and who is good or who is bad,entertains me.

I personally can vouch for BT because I am the one who connected the dot with PPL. So unless any one of these fucking goofs on CJM want to prove to any of us that PPL is shit, I would like to hear it. Better yet,why don't any of you pussies from CJM come on the big intl boards and run your mouth there?I know why because you would get chewed upon and spat out. All these guys can do is talk crap amongst their nicely overpaying sheep on CJM who are merely  yes man who lack brains and balls to question their owners.

The only board these idiots even try to thrive on is MESO but then again, Meso is a fucking useless cess pool and it takes 5 minute to see the gang mentality there. If meso was half decent,there would be no reason for boards like PM where i mod and BoP where DWBo run and pay 2k a month.

When is the last time any of these shit cjm labs ventured out on the big boards?I've never seen any of these crap ugl or heard of them till i joined here. But bt is on american and intl boards. Bt has amazing reviews on all the intl boards,so is the cjm clown squad going to now suggest that BT owns the american boards?

The sheer stupidity that comes out of the children in CJM amazes,folks do yourself a favor,you want to see who your real friends are?go on the big boards and go see some pricing from sponsors. At wholesale in america,a test vial comes at $15/vial,that is a ready made vial of 2.5 grams,which means even at $15 they are profiting. You know why?because the cost of a kg is $700. From one kg at $700,we can create 400 vials of test e 250(2.5 grams/vial) . Do the math,thats not even $2. $2 fucking dollars and these idiots have the audacity to charge $60-80 and even an absord $80 for a 5ml vial lmao. 

Affliction79, here's a little english lesson for you you dumb fuck. Do you know what smear campaign actually is?I am a in between democrat and even i can see the straight up smear campaign that the media is doing against donald trump . What you're doing right now is no different than CNN who constantly talks shit because they are failing,kind of like your labs and cjm labs. And let us clear up one more thing, you said that a smear campaign was going against someone,that someone is taureau,telling the truth is not a smear campaign you illiterate piece of shit. Every single one of you on CJm and CB had every opportunity to prove any of these posts a lie but did you?not even taureau did because you cant counter against evidence. The only reason you even attempted to defend him on cjm is because rumor is,you're his new slave aka rep and when someone posted something they were banned at CJm and comment removed, talk about censorship.. You are repping for(DRACOREX) a fucking con who stored peoples information for 4 years at a time and uses EO in his oils but failed to write it on is ingredients and stole from his own partner. You that desperate?What happened with morals?doing good for members?All of you at cjm don't care for members,you lie so you can keep your sheep in check. 

As always, if any of you people on other boards want to counter the claims on this board,you are free to come by and provide your proof,taureau and his buddies couldn't,affliction79 couldn't prove anything against deus but i have yet to see any of the other boards(CJM/CB) offer others to come and post evidence. If you are so innocent,then why are you so scared?Drop me a pm. i will come by and post proof if you guys have the balls to come let me.

I FUCKIN HATE that GOOF Affliction69 and his Goofy neonazi french man boyfriend HARLEY00 !!

The first week I discovered these boards I had it out with these two idiots on CJM ! 

Hey now I know where SYn is coming from and I most definitely won't ever buy that product again !