Older bodybuilder thread

57 Muscle

• 4 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Fizzyx said:

Better make it 40+ though. Otherwise there will only be 2.5 people in there. The 0.5 comes from the fact that some of us are here in body but not in mind. 😉

40+? No way! You kids can go play somewhere else!

Edited by BobTheOldLifter
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Covid results: 

Went in to lock down at 255 and reasonably lean (maybe 12-14%).  Emerged at 230 and fat. 😞

Lost at least 30lbs of muscle while gyms were closed! Good news is it still comes back fast.  240 this AM and leaning out (my belt doesn't lie).

Just on 100mg TRT, but gonna do a little blast when results level off.  Thinking a little NPP on top of maybe 300 Test and a little Anavar.

Sounds good man! Yeah belt is the best judge lol, I know if I am getting fatter or leaner by my lifting belt holes lol. I think all of us can rely on muscle memory.. but COVID sucked big time... I am a fat man now myself, I was doing great pre-covid

• 4 months later...

Yah I’m home gymming it too even using car batteries lol.

Made up the pull down stuff with old winch cable laying around and Jeep recovery snatch blocks on the ceiling hah.

not in the photo is a full rack with approx 400 lbs of Olympic weights and a FID bench 😎

62920E5B-4EEC-4883-AE49-C195E7279BAA.jpeg