ED TRT Shots - Dream Blend?

Just wanted to get a discussion on this topic going as I have been reading a lot about ED sub-Q shots for TRT at much lower effective doses (higher free T, lower E2 conversion) vs. bi-weekly etc. Both version using longer esters. 

If this was an effective protocol, a dream trt blend product could be something like 150mg Test /150mg Mast or Primo per ML (or even 100/100 depending on how effective the ED efficacy is); running 1/10cc ED.

Has anyone tried an ED protocol vs. a more standard approach?

Personally, I like not having to worry about pinning all the time on TRT. Some weeks I even do only a monday shot and that's it so I don't have to think about it the rest of the week. Pinning everyday is definitely something I would not do even though T and E2 levels would be a bit more stable.

4 hours ago, MaskedMisery said:

Personally, I like not having to worry about pinning all the time on TRT. Some weeks I even do only a monday shot and that's it so I don't have to think about it the rest of the week. Pinning everyday is definitely something I would not do even though T and E2 levels would be a bit more stable.

Yeah, I'm the same.  My base TRT is only 100 mg and I just go once per week.   Every blood test puts me at top of normal range 5 days after.   I don't notice any swings at all.  But everyone's different. 

Edit: And just to add, I've had E levels come back very high a couple times when I was augmenting my TRT and I felt perfectly fine.  Don't notice it at all.

Edited by BobTheOldLifter