First cycle - Test E

Hey everyone, first time posting here and I'm looking for some guidance.

26 years old

5'8

170 lbs

4 years lifting

I've browsed many forums and based on the guidelines on /r/steroids I thought that this would be a suitable first cycle.

15 week cycle:
500mg/week of Test E
Inject 250mg of Test E every 3 days (mon/thurs)
Arimidex 0.5mg every other day starting week 2

PCT:
Weeks 16-17: nothing due to enanthate ester still releasing test
Weeks 18-23: 50mg Clomid every other day
Weeks 18-23: 20mg of Nolvadex every day - Another option is 10mg every day depending on estro levels

Any advice is appreciated!

Edited by noobiegainz

First off that is a pretty hefty dose of test for your first cycle , I would personally go 300mg per wk , 150 mon 150 thurs , I believe you will be happy as it’s much more than your natural test production , this is a common mistake with new users is too much gear right out of the gate you have no idea how your body will react yet , and remember you can easily go up but it’s a little trickier to come down and be happy , your first cycle is always your best so don’t ruin it , at that dose you shouldn’t need an ai but it’s safe to have on hand , remember you do need some estrogen to make gains , you crash that and you will feel like shit , and arimidex is terrible it messes with your lipids and it’s crashes your estrogen before you know it , aromasin is a much better option. Where is your HCG in your pct ? In my opinion HCG is a must in every pct you just have to have it , Maybe some other vets might like to chime in here because I’m a blast and cruise guy.

Agreed. 500 test is a lot for a first cycle. My biggest (and only) regret using gear so far was running 500mg my first go. It was way to much. If I could go back I’d use 300mg and possibly up it to 400mg week 8 Depending on how I felt. 

the first time you add androgens exogenously the response is massive. Nothing like the first go. Then your all set up for 500mg round 2 with maybe an oral OR some LOW dose mast/primo/eq as an anabolic.

thats how I wish I did it. That’s how I help people do it now. With spectacular results.

2 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

First off that is a pretty hefty dose of test for your first cycle , I would personally go 300mg per wk , 150 mon 150 thurs , I believe you will be happy as it’s much more than your natural test production , this is a common mistake with new users is too much gear right out of the gate you have no idea how your body will react yet , and remember you can easily go up but it’s a little trickier to come down and be happy , your first cycle is always your best so don’t ruin it , at that dose you shouldn’t need an ai but it’s safe to have on hand , remember you do need some estrogen to make gains , you crash that and you will feel like shit , and arimidex is terrible it messes with your lipids and it’s crashes your estrogen before you know it , aromasin is a much better option. Where is your HCG in your pct ? In my opinion HCG is a must in every pct you just have to have it , Maybe some other vets might like to chime in here because I’m a blast and cruise guy.

Surprising to hear that this is considered a high dose. Most people I know have recommended 500mg test on basically every forum including /r/steroids. I will consider a lower dose however. Do you think my PCT looks good aside from the lack of HCG? I'll do some research on that and most likely add it to my PCT. I have also heard basically a 50/50 split on Aridimex vs Aromasin. I'll have to decided before I run my cycle on which to use - I'll post likely get both just to keep them on hand in case one doesn't work well for me.

1 hour ago, Vortex said:

I agree with @CapeBretonDadBod 300mg per week with aromasin on hand is definitely a better option for a first time. HCG especially at your age is a must for pct, just ensure you research proper HCG dosages and don't just wing it. 

Seems as though 1000-1500 IU's EOD for the two week gap between my cycle and PCT. Upon starting PCT I stop HCG. Do I need to use an AI along with it since HCG increases estrogen levels?

51 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

Agreed. 500 test is a lot for a first cycle. My biggest (and only) regret using gear so far was running 500mg my first go. It was way to much. If I could go back I’d use 300mg and possibly up it to 400mg week 8 Depending on how I felt. 

the first time you add androgens exogenously the response is massive. Nothing like the first go. Then your all set up for 500mg round 2 with maybe an oral OR some LOW dose mast/primo/eq as an anabolic.

thats how I wish I did it. That’s how I help people do it now. With spectacular results.

Thanks for the advice

And it is only advice. Do as you see fit, your body bro. But it’s impossible to go back if like many of us you feel the dose is to high. Yet if after 6 weeks your not packing on the desired muscle at 300, it’s easy to increase.

Ive worked with several first time users and all have made incredible gains on 300.

@noobiegainz hcg dosage is 500iu ED, 1000 EOD, 1500 E3D - for basic use. Higher dosages would be for larger cycles or people who have an extensive background in using it and how it works in their body. 

For your first 2 weeks post cycle you will need to run hcg, (a 3rd may be needed, but usually 2 is enough when you add in your AI and SERM.) 

Yes, HCG has estrogenic side effects, and suppresses your natural leutinizing hormone production.

Usually best paired with Nolva for your SERM, as it helps block some of the side effects and increase test production, but make sure you use Aromasin as the AI, as Nolvadex can reduce the effectiveness of arimidex or letrozole. 

Sorry for not including more info, running in between appointments today. 

13 hours ago, Vortex said:

@noobiegainz hcg dosage is 500iu ED, 1000 EOD, 1500 E3D - for basic use. Higher dosages would be for larger cycles or people who have an extensive background in using it and how it works in their body. 

For your first 2 weeks post cycle you will need to run hcg, (a 3rd may be needed, but usually 2 is enough when you add in your AI and SERM.) 

Yes, HCG has estrogenic side effects, and suppresses your natural leutinizing hormone production.

Usually best paired with Nolva for your SERM, as it helps block some of the side effects and increase test production, but make sure you use Aromasin as the AI, as Nolvadex can reduce the effectiveness of arimidex or letrozole. 

Sorry for not including more info, running in between appointments today. 

I've never heard of Nolva reducing the effectiveness of arimidex.. do you have any additional info on this? I'm very curious as this is the first time I'm hearing of this.

• 2 months later...

A little late to the game on this one.  But I have to agree that 500 is a bit much first cycle.  

my first ever cycle was when I was 24.  250 sust a week with 10mg dbol.  I went from 180 pretty lean to 195 even more lean in my 8 weeks.   Been hooked every since.

my best advice with AAS is always start low, and work your way up each cycle.  Get to know how yow your body reacts to the compounds gradually.  It will give you a better idea of what to be prepared for down the road.  All the information in the world is nothing compared to your own experiences.   No need to rush to the high doses.  It seems now a days most younger guys think they can’t do anything without a gram of test behind it.