low dose tren with trt?

Oh man id do at least 4 meals a day. With the AAS and 4 meals you can space the proteins throughout the day and make sure protein synthesis is going on almost all the time

What I always try to do is eat or drink proteins every 3 hours, that way, you dont starve your body and you keep giving energy and protein to the muscles for them to grow.

Also when recomping, protein is the best as it makes sure you dont lose any muscles and its also great for fat lost, considering you dont eat too much calories during the day, its all about calories in vs calories out. With 4 meals try to get around 50g of protein per meal. Since youre 198lbs right now, that would put you at around 200g of proteins a day which would be awesome.

Id also eat less red meat, try to go more towards leaner meats, like turkey and chicken. Tuna and salmon are other great sources of protein. Keep in mind you are on tren right now, try to lose as much fat as you can but dont starve yourself. id recommend you try 2000 calories per day and see from there. Normally you want to lose 1-1,5% of bodyweight per week to minimize muscle loss.

I wouldn't be doing any tren during HRT. That's a horrible idea to be honest. Use test alone as tren can fuck with your libido. I wouldn't be using letro for 200mg of test. Again that can fuck with your libido. When your libido is fucked, the solution is less drugs not more drugs. 100mg of test every two weeks will keep your libido in a great spot. If your libido is off it's because there is something off in your body, your hormones. Throwing more hormones or hormone altering drugs into the mix is the wrong idea. Balance out for a couple months with just test, 100mg a week is enough. No one has estrogen issues at 100mg a week, if they think they do, they have anxiety/mental issues.

That's the nice part of my post. And not to be a complete dick but you're terribly out of shape and that's probably why you have libido issues. Carrying that much fat will cause estrogen issues. You need to stop thinking about drugs and get healthy. Your body fat is probably 30% give or take a few. Throwing tren into the mix is asking for cholesterol issues.

Eat 2200 calories a day with at least 250g of protein and at least 75g of fat, drink at least 3L of water a day, walk at least 15,000 steps a day and workout hard 3 times a week for 1 hour each workout, you should be sweating within 10 minutes in the AC. Do this for 2 months and you're libido will be sky high, you'll be able to see your dick and you'll look the best your ever have.

^^ this or something like this is the answer to anyone who doesn't look the way they want to look but having discipline is much harder than sticking needles into your ass. If you would have done this at the beginning of lockdown until now you'd look like an Instagram model if you got a tan. The problem is, very few people are willing to even do that for 2 months let alone years.

Edited by Blitz

2 hours ago, Blitz said:

I wouldn't be doing any tren during HRT. That's a horrible idea to be honest. Use test alone as tren can fuck with your libido. I wouldn't be using letro for 200mg of test. Again that can fuck with your libido. When your libido is fucked, the solution is less drugs not more drugs. 100mg of test every two weeks will keep your libido in a great spot. If your libido is off it's because there is something off in your body, your hormones. Throwing more hormones or hormone altering drugs into the mix is the wrong idea. Balance out for a couple months with just test, 100mg a week is enough. No one has estrogen issues at 100mg a week, if they think they do, they have anxiety/mental issues.

That's the nice part of my post. And not to be a complete dick but you're terribly out of shape and that's probably why you have libido issues. Carrying that much fat will cause estrogen issues. You need to stop thinking about drugs and get healthy. Your body fat is probably 30% give or take a few. Throwing tren into the mix is asking for cholesterol issues.

Eat 2200 calories a day with at least 250g of protein and at least 75g of fat, drink at least 3L of water a day, walk at least 15,000 steps a day and workout hard 3 times a week for 1 hour each workout, you should be sweating within 10 minutes in the AC. Do this for 2 months and you're libido will be sky high, you'll be able to see your dick and you'll look the best your ever have.

^^ this or something like this is the answer to anyone who doesn't look the way they want to look but having discipline is much harder than sticking needles into your ass. If you would have done this at the beginning of lockdown until now you'd look like an Instagram model if you got a tan. The problem is, very few people are willing to even do that for 2 months let alone years.

i do appreciate your advice , but i think it’s a bit of a stretch to call me “terribly out of shape” unless you’re comparing me to someone shredded . i’m definitely carrying weight around my midsection but that’s literally it. my lower abdomen was also bloated to shit on chia seeds  when i took the last pic , i said myself i was bloated but you seem to only read the beginning of the thread . also you make me seem like i rely on drugs when i’ve LITERALLY decreased my drugs well under what alottttt of guys are running, and also refined my diet and cardio/training over the last month or 2.

i also have a very healthy intermittent fasting style approach now as well as cardio 2x a day, 200cals per workout, and i only eat around 1600   cals per day now. i’m literally gonna be shredded by july 4th . but thanks for the input . 

6 hours ago, MaskedMisery said:

Oh man id do at least 4 meals a day. With the AAS and 4 meals you can space the proteins throughout the day and make sure protein synthesis is going on almost all the time

What I always try to do is eat or drink proteins every 3 hours, that way, you dont starve your body and you keep giving energy and protein to the muscles for them to grow.

Also when recomping, protein is the best as it makes sure you dont lose any muscles and its also great for fat lost, considering you dont eat too much calories during the day, its all about calories in vs calories out. With 4 meals try to get around 50g of protein per meal. Since youre 198lbs right now, that would put you at around 200g of proteins a day which would be awesome.

Id also eat less red meat, try to go more towards leaner meats, like turkey and chicken. Tuna and salmon are other great sources of protein. Keep in mind you are on tren right now, try to lose as much fat as you can but dont starve yourself. id recommend you try 2000 calories per day and see from there. Normally you want to lose 1-1,5% of bodyweight per week to minimize muscle loss.

arghhh. so much conflicting information. See, I thought like you are saying, that having a constant supply of protein through the day and having 6 small meals was the best to constantly fuel your muscles, but then I start reading the fasting guru stuff and they all say stuff like fasting actually helps keeps you anabolic, and that we aren’t made to eat that many times per day blablabla...this is why i usually just do my own thing and see how it turns out lol. i usually only follow things word for word directly out of a pros mouth that had a look i’m aiming for. but i can for sure tell you are a guru and know your stuff so it’s so hard to pick and chose what to follow when i’m researching... 😞

i will definitely decrease the red meat and cut some chicken up in there. i’m hesitant to up to 2000 cals because that would cause quit a retardation in my fat loss. are my doses not sufficient enough to prevent muscle loss? moreplatesmoredates says cows are given 200mg per week of tren hex to specifically keep muscle while being transported with no food , and humans are much smaller than cows.

Edited by eightyeight14

8 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

i do appreciate your advice , but i think it’s a bit of a stretch to call me “terribly out of shape” unless you’re comparing me to someone shredded . i’m definitely carrying weight around my midsection but that’s literally it. my lower abdomen was also bloated to shit on chia seeds  when i took the last pic , i said myself i was bloated but you seem to only read the beginning of the thread . also you make me seem like i rely on drugs when i’ve LITERALLY decreased my drugs well under what alottttt of guys are running, and also refined my diet and cardio/training over the last month or 2.

i also have a very healthy intermittent fasting style approach now as well as cardio 2x a day, 200cals per workout, and i only eat around 1600   cals per day now. i’m literally gonna be shredded by july 4th . but thanks for the input . 

You're on a steroid focused bodybuilding forum, in that respect you are terribly out of shape. Your body fat is that of the average person walking around who doesn't go to the gym. You don't appear to be carrying any more muscle than the average guy. No one would look at you and think this guy takes steroids, they probably wouldn't think you go to the gym. I've given you the advice you need, you made excuses and justifications instead of focusing on what I said. Prove me wrong. Post a picture on July 4th shredded. 

7 minutes ago, Blitz said:

You're on a steroid focused bodybuilding forum, in that respect you are terribly out of shape. Your body fat is that of the average person walking around who doesn't go to the gym. You don't appear to be carrying any more muscle than the average guy. No one would look at you and think this guy takes steroids, they probably wouldn't think you go to the gym. I've given you the advice you need, you made excuses and justifications instead of focusing on what I said. Prove me wrong. Post a picture on July 4th shredded. 

lol that’s funny because everyone else in my real life who’s actually average is complimenting me when that’s never happened before. i’ve been asked 2 times if i’m on stuff , and one friend directly messaged me and asked me what he should take...so reality tells us you are wrong.

i must be schizo and imagining the entire thing. and i garuntee you i look loads better and much stronger than the average 24 yr old who doesn’t lift and has no diet and drinks. i literally see it on my facebook everyday.

im not trying to make “accusations” and “justifications” lmao i’m just saying it how it is. i’m not 30% bodyfat currently, in your dreams. i have cuts all over my upper body and starting ab definition . when @MaskedMisery and friends roasted me it was atleast original. you’re late to the party 

Edited by eightyeight14

3 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

lol that’s funny because everyone else in my real life who’s actually average is complimenting me when that’s never happened before. i’ve been asked 2 times if i’m on stuff , and one friend directly messaged me and asked me what he should take...so reality tells us you are wrong.

i must be schizo and imagining the entire thing. and i garuntee you i look loads better and much stronger than the average 24 yr old who doesn’t lift and has no diet and drinks. i literally see it on my facebook everyday.

im not trying to make “accusations” and “justifications” lmao i’m just saying it how it is. i’m not 30% bodyfat currently, in your dreams. i have cuts all over my upper body and starting ab definition . when @MaskedMisery and friends roasted me it was atleast original. you’re late to the party 

Again, prove me wrong. Post a picture shredded on July 4 like you said.

• Like 2

All I can add here is make measuring cups , food scales , clean food and plastic containers your best friend , Take one night a week and prep all your food for the week , then time your food for your energy output , ex , you need more food to train legs than of you do biceps , keeping that in mind you still need to be in caloric deficit at the end of the week to lose body fat , speak with @Corey5150 that’s his jam , even ask @CapeBretonDadBod he’s no spring chicken when it comes to this . Bounce ideas off the vets .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blitz said:

Again, prove me wrong. Post a picture shredded on July 4 like you said.

5 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

don’t worry buddy i will you’ll be the first to see it. i’m getting alll the pussy this summer.

I think we are all cheering for you to succeed man. More so in a healthy way. Looking forward too seeing the pics. I don't know about the pussy statement though...lol. 

• Like 2

I have to agree with @BodyTechPharma his overall synopses and his recommendations to talk to the vets is spot on.

As well as @Ryujiin we do all cheer for you to succeed. The back and forth can be humorous and over the top popcorn worthy, but at the end of the day this is a brotherhood of meat heads trying to be bigger, stronger, look good naked and stay healthy as we do so. 

• Like 2

@Ryujiin  the pussy is just the cherry on the sundae , i can do without it . it comes it goes. but i’ve been broken up with my last girl for about a month now and got pussy on my mind atm . tren doesn’t help ! lol.

yes @BodyTechPharma has always gave me good no bullshit advice in a respectful manner and always is accurate info too, always recommending certain compounds for my goals. he’s a big help and very appreciated as well as everyone rlse

Edited by eightyeight14
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

I think we are all cheering for you to succeed man. More so in a healthy way. Looking forward too seeing the pics. I don't know about the pussy statement though...lol. 

This for sure, if he posts up a picture not even shredded but at 10-12%, that'll be crazy progress. I'll be impressed not upset lol. I want to be proven wrong why would I give advice if I didn't want him to succeed.

• Like 2

Here’s me currently after waking up, very flat though because...well long story short yesterday i got into a disagreement on facebook, I MAY have called a girl obese for saying i have man boobs, and some guy found my address so i spent the day walking on the street waiting for him to pull up but he never did. needless to say i got a lotta SUN and CARDIO walking around waiting for shit to pop off! LOL. must have walked atleast 6 miles total. that’s AFTER my workout and cardio as well. 

appetite was really blunted because of adrenaline so i only managed a 40g protein shake, and like 4 oz steak , 3 cups milk, 0.5 cup white rice . that’s it. 

i think i’m on track for being shredded on july 4th, i’m just worried about losing muscle since my cut is so extreme .. even tho i’m on 150 tren 175 test . what u guys think? i’m barely hitting 100g protein per day as well 😞

ps- guy never showed and just kept running his mouth on fb. lol

FDDBEE41-305B-4198-9CCE-9926B0D7DFC4.jpeg

Edited by eightyeight14

100g of proteins a day? Thats not enough man... you need at least 200. Also, I feel the peds are making you a bit too much aggrisive, tren as that effect on some people, just chill out man haha. Listen, it's very hard to lose muscle on tren, if you do lose muscle on it, its because your diet or your training is shit. Dont be paranoid about that man as many said, lose the fat, then start putting on the muscle. Your focus right now should not be to put on a ton of muscle with the extra weight you are carrying around, thats not gonna happen. On tren and test, you can put on muscle even if on a calorie deficit, just get your diet on track man.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MaskedMisery said:

100g of proteins a day? Thats not enough man... you need at least 200. Also, I feel the peds are making you a bit too much aggrisive, tren as that effect on some people, just chill out man haha. Listen, it's very hard to lose muscle on tren, if you do lose muscle on it, its because your diet or your training is shit. Dont be paranoid about that man as many said, lose the fat, then start putting on the muscle. Your focus right now should not be to put on a ton of muscle with the extra weight you are carrying around, thats not gonna happen. On tren and test, you can put on muscle even if on a calorie deficit, just get your diet on track man.

ok thanks that’s what i thought. my diet and training are straight on point just i am for sure lacking in protein some days. My appetite is not the best, maybe from the tren. i’ll focus on losing the fat. 

lmao it’s very hard for me to chill when guys start challenging me i get all fired up 😂 i do need to relax tho for my own health. i am aware i’m not immortal..

Edited by eightyeight14

@eightyeight14 may I make a suggestion and it may make you think,  Why don’t you drop the Tren I know sounds crazy right 😋 Here comes the but add primo-e in its place with give you the muscle sparing benefits with slow steady gains even in a caloric deficit , None of the issues with tren with your sex drive up and down along with the other Tren issues that you need to be on top of. Ramp your protein up to 200-210 grams per day , wake up in the middle of the night to get protein in if you have to. Btw primo works wonders for sex drive. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Blitz said:

Keep going until your mid section is lean. Don't worry about getting small for now.

This...

8 hours ago, BodyTechPharma said:

@eightyeight14 may I make a suggestion and it may make you think,  Why don’t you drop the Tren I know sounds crazy right 😋

And this. 

Stay on track man. Consistency is key and the “woosh effect” is real. Definitely get your diet up to speed so you don’t have to worry about dropping muscle. Save the ECA for when you are 15% And trying to get under it. Add more cardio when the fat loss slows and not before. 

• Like 1

I agree with @BodyTechPharma he is on the mark for that suggestion. You would notice a shift from switching Tren to Primo, both ibln your sex drive and most likely your aggression. 

Save the extra steps like thermogenics and other burners until you hit a plateau. 

Less is more, Brother. Don't up doses and throw in everything and the Kitchen sink when you get frustrated. Its amazing how little you really need if you plan it right! 

And Facebook tough guys are always all talk, don't even bother with them. Its like playing chess with a chicken, In the end they shit everywhere and still strut around like they won. 

• Like 2

On 6/13/2020 at 7:56 AM, Jthewolfk said:

I agree with @BodyTechPharma he is on the mark for that suggestion. You would notice a shift from switching Tren to Primo, both ibln your sex drive and most likely your aggression. 

Save the extra steps like thermogenics and other burners until you hit a plateau. 

Less is more, Brother. Don't up doses and throw in everything and the Kitchen sink when you get frustrated. Its amazing how little you really need if you plan it right! 

And Facebook tough guys are always all talk, don't even bother with them. Its like playing chess with a chicken, In the end they shit everywhere and still strut around like they won. 

hahahahaha I like you man! I like that last bit about the tough guys as well. i’ve never heard someone say it like that before that’s funny as hell.  But yes..my aggression is a hair trigger. I’m  like god damn Jaclyn Hyde over here..normally when no one is bothering me i’m a very open minded stoner businessman with class. But the second someone picks a fight with me everything in my body tells me to fuck them up, and that’s off cycle. the tren makes an ember turn into a wildfire .. but IN MY DEFENSE i think ppl get what they are asking for so whatever.. it doesn’t help i have a pretty boy face as well, constantly trolled and called gay and fat online.

ANYWAY! Below is what i look like in the morning on like 1500 cals a day. I started to feel like doggie shit on the 2nd week so i’ve upped to around 2000 cals feeling much better. this is at 188 i believe . i’m currently at 191 after increasing the cals just from glycogen, no fat gain. i’m drinking close to 1 gal water a day, walking 5 miles to and from gym, and eating mostly clean foods all day. i’m gonna keep cutting at this rate unless i ducked up? idk......what do you guys think about doing mini extreme cuts for a week and then eating maintenance for a week then cycle again? like instead of my 2000cals every day, i do like 1000 for a week, then 2000 next week, then 1000 again etc. to keep the body from adjusting?

8EE13F75-C378-4125-990B-54017F6E4C84.jpeg

Edited by eightyeight14

guys i thought tren made you horny as hell wtf is this i’m hearing that it’ll mess up my dick? you guys sure? I’m like a damn rapist on tren (just jokes but seriously i start getting stalky and getting primal thoughts whenever i see a baddie in a tight gym outfit. so is the increased sex drive just mental with tren but it actually fucks your dick up? this makes sense though because i never had dick problems until i threw the 400mg tren in my blast before i cruised on this 150mg ... i never thought the tren to be the culprit , thought it was my estrogen. but i’m about to run out of the tren soon in like 2 -3 weeks so i’ll be off it soon. might as well just finish the bottle up

Yes my friend , Tren dick is real , not at the start but mid to end your going to know it , parami is your friend . You wouldn’t think it but always run your test lower than your Tren.