low dose tren with trt?

9 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Yes my friend , Tren dick is real , not at the start but mid to end your going to know it , parami is your friend . You wouldn’t think it but always run your test lower than your Tren.

i do have some caber on hand. i usually only dose it if i see my nips gettin puffy though, ill be better with it next time i run the tren. i read alot of other places it wasnt nedded uinless you use high doses smh..

2 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

i do have some caber on hand. i usually only dose it if i see my nips gettin puffy though, ill be better with it next time i run the tren. i read alot of other places it wasnt nedded uinless you use high doses smh..

Personally, on low doses of any 19-NORS, I would only use 100-200mg of P5P everyday. No need of caber or prami, especially since caber is so expensive

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MaskedMisery said:

Personally, on low doses of any 19-NORS, I would only use 100-200mg of P5P everyday. No need of caber or prami, especially since caber is so expensive

ok, i ended up not taking any. but i did however begin on a 1x per week protocol of 1.25 letro simply because, i’m feeling like i’m holding way too much water with this clean of diet, water intake and cardio. makes no sense. i’d rather look tight and feel a lil worse and have dry joints at this point because i’ve been cutting hardcore and still the water weight won’t fuck off .. 

8 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

ok, i ended up not taking any. but i did however begin on a 1x per week protocol of 1.25 letro simply because, i’m feeling like i’m holding way too much water with this clean of diet, water intake and cardio. makes no sense. i’d rather look tight and feel a lil worse and have dry joints at this point because i’ve been cutting hardcore and still the water weight won’t fuck off .. 

Water will drop when you drop body fat. Letro should only be used the last week or so precontest and even then I would opt for something else.

3 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Water will drop when you drop body fat. Letro should only be used the last week or so precontest and even then I would opt for something else.

yes i have heard using it for extended time is not good for ya...but ppl have told me my bodyfat will make me have more estrogen , so wouldn’t it be good to block that and basically make my estrogen that of a lower bodyfat persons so i can drop the weight easier? maybe i’m wrong please explain.just feel like my body is holding on to the fat like way too hard and it doesn’t make sense cause i’m tryharding over here.

Edited by eightyeight14

14 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

yes i have heard using it for extended time is not good for ya...but ppl have told me my bodyfat will make me have more estrogen , so wouldn’t it be good to block that and basically make my estrogen that of a lower bodyfat persons so i can drop the weight easier? maybe i’m wrong please explain.just feel like my body is holding on to the fat like way too hard and it doesn’t make sense cause i’m tryharding over here.

Honestly you shouldn't be messing with estrogen if you don't have bloodwork. Yes really high estrogen can make it hard to lose fat but low estrogen can make it hard to lose fat as well. Shooting in the dark isn't the answer. You shouldn't focus on these little variables and instead look at the big picture. Losing fat takes time. We can argue whether you started at 30% or something lower, we can argue on the definition of shredded but regardless to go from where you were to where you want to be will take time. Just keep working. Once you get to 10-12% body fat youll be able to make better assessments on how things are impacting water retention, digestion, etc. At your body fat I'm not sure how you can tell what's water, gastric bloating or fat. You need to just keep dropping fat at this point and stop focusing on the details and trying to play with the small variables.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blitz said:

This cannot be stated enough. I honestly believe one of the reasons guys make shit gains is because they snack on AIs.

true but since i’m not focusing on gaining muscle and more so leaning out wouldn’t this be the move to keep estro lower ? i do agree it’s not good when trying to put on a mass

yea i’m probabaly overthinking stuff and just need to focus on just just losing the chunk .idk just had a feeling my estro was high because in high school i dropped (unhealthily) from 175 to 140 like easy as hell on no tren and eating more cals than i do now. so i felt something was off just working against me as far as hormones. idk i’ll see how i look and feel in a week. today i already feel tighter like my water between my skin has halved. maybe it’s just placebo but definitely didn’t feel right yesterday before dosing it. just felt like a bloated muffin , i imagine that’s what girls feel like and get all depressed lmao...

7 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

true but since i’m not focusing on gaining muscle and more so leaning out wouldn’t this be the move to keep estro lower ? i do agree it’s not good when trying to put on a mass

Just because muscle gain isn't the focus doesn't mean it shouldn't be considered. Are you trying to lose muscle? Being in a caloric deficit is catabolic, having low estrogen is anti-anabolic. Just focus on diet, activity and water intake, forget about the hormones.

7 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

man i’m starting to get pissed off there’s no way i’m gonna get shredded by the 4th unless i take god damn dnp. didn’t realize how much harder getting older makes your body hold on to fat. 

There is no need to take DNP. I've eaten the same food every single day just tapering down the amounts since April 1 except for scheduled refeeds, I've averaged around 1-1.5 hours of liss every single day, I haven't missed a workout despite the gym closing. This is what it takes to get shredded. I haven't even missed a cup of water. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Blitz said:

There is no need to take DNP. I've eaten the same food every single day just tapering down the amounts since April 1 except for scheduled refeeds, I've averaged around 1-1.5 hours of liss every single day, I haven't missed a workout despite the gym closing. This is what it takes to get shredded. I haven't even missed a cup of water. 

ok that’s a lot more cardio than me. i can’t be eating more than 1800 cals per day but not counting exactly..but been eating the same 15 things each week shuffled around.

dont worry guys i was being dramatic with the dnp i don’t plan on actually taking it, one thing i’ll never mess with. and i’ve done a lotttt of questionable shit in the past and like to push limits more than avg joe.

i’m sticking with it and gonna increase cardio and add sprinting to my walks to the gym. i used to be a college skill level 100m sprinter but am too lazy and didn’t pursue it, i ran 11.8sec 100m i believe in 8th grade and almost no training at all so i like it and know the benefits

46 minutes ago, BodyTechPharma said:

DNP is not to be taken lightly my friend it can be dangerous if used incorrectly, But is amazing when used properly will melt the fat off you, I know your attitude but you can’t be reckless with this .

don’t worry i don’t even have it on hand just a lil half serious comment..on a serious note tho, do you think it’s safe when used in low amounts of do you think weird side effects / cataracts etc occur with any usage at all? That shit just scares me. Don’t wanna get cancer when i’m 40 because i used some fertilizer/poison to get shredded.

No you need to keep the doses low and SAFE , and scatter your days say 2 on 1 off 3 on 2 off , This is one of our products and I tell everyone they need to do their homework and respect it , this is something that feels like it’s not working and people up the dose then it hits them full force and that’s when you run into trouble.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BodyTechPharma said:

No you need to keep the doses low and SAFE , and scatter your days say 2 on 1 off 3 on 2 off , This is one of our products and I tell everyone they need to do their homework and respect it , this is something that feels like it’s not working and people up the dose then it hits them full force and that’s when you run into trouble.

Ok it’s good to know you carry it. Might have to fuck around after that pitch. Damn i’m impulsive. For now keep it bookmarked and read more on it, haven’t looked into it since 2014 and still never took it.

1 hour ago, BodyTechPharma said:

DNP is not to be taken lightly my friend it can be dangerous if used incorrectly.

40 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

don’t worry i don’t even have it on hand just a lil half serious comment.

Don't take this the wrong way man @eightyeight14 but DNP is not for you. You don't need it and honestly, I would be worried about your ability to self moderate. 

Take it slow and steady, adjust week by week. I know you want to get peeled and drew a line in the sand for July, but your health is one of the most important things you have. 

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

Don't take this the wrong way man @eightyeight14 but DNP is not for you. You don't need it and honestly, I would be worried about your ability to self moderate. 

Take it slow and steady, adjust week by week. I know you want to get peeled and drew a line in the sand for July, but your health is one of the most important things you have. 

alright .. can you explain a bit tho who would it be used for? I thought chubbier guys like me use it to get down to 10-12% really easily. not big already ripped guys. for now i’ll follow your advice. as far as the moderation, i do definitely go crazy sometimes but with stimulants/fat burners is one thing i am very sensitive to and use extremely lightly. So i would never go over 400mg per day or ever want to, and would be tethered to a box fan and window ac maxed out.i do work from home so it isn’t impossible because i can be in climate control all day. 

i will be honest and say i really am curious now about using it. but for now i’m sticking to the healthy way and seeing where i end up on july 4th 

———-

here’s a lil update pic today, definitely lost some water after the dose of letro. still digging away day by day at the muffin top. there is a filter on it cuz i uploaded it to my instagram, lol my bad..

0ECAC085-1AF8-4CF9-A333-9FF99AE7321F.jpeg

Edited by eightyeight14

1 hour ago, eightyeight14 said:

alright .. can you explain a bit tho who would it be used for? I thought chubbier guys like me use it to get down to 10-12% really easily. not big already ripped guys. for now i’ll follow your advice. as far as the moderation, i do definitely go crazy sometimes but with stimulants/fat burners is one thing i am very sensitive to and use extremely lightly. So i would never go over 400mg per day or ever want to, and would be tethered to a box fan and window ac maxed out.i do work from home so it isn’t impossible because i can be in climate control all day. 

i will be honest and say i really am curious now about using it. but for now i’m sticking to the healthy way and seeing where i end up on july 4th 

———-

here’s a lil update pic today, definitely lost some water after the dose of letro. still digging away day by day at the muffin top. there is a filter on it cuz i uploaded it to my instagram, lol my bad..

0ECAC085-1AF8-4CF9-A333-9FF99AE7321F.jpeg

Honestly if you want to do DNP you can but despite what people say online it isn't magic. You need to learn how to get down to a healthy 12% naturally. At that point at least you have your mind in check. If you need drugs to get down to 12% there is an issue with mental fortitude. 10-15% is healthy. It doesn't matter what this pussy, fucked up, lizzo loving world says being fat is not healthy. As a man being over 15% is unnecessary and suboptimal. Once you get to 20% you're just plain unhealthy. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blitz said:

Honestly if you want to do DNP you can but despite what people say online it isn't magic. You need to learn how to get down to a healthy 12% naturally. At that point at least you have your mind in check. If you need drugs to get down to 12% there is an issue with mental fortitude. 10-15% is healthy. It doesn't matter what this pussy, fucked up, lizzo loving world says being fat is not healthy. As a man being over 15% is unnecessary and suboptimal. Once you get to 20% you're just plain unhealthy. 

I like guys like you who can keep their friends reality checked. I for sure agree. I think my problem, and ive always had this, is I am impatient with the result time.

I got this high bodyfat from years...of just sitting around no gym no cardio just eating junk and taking drugs. Ive changed all that shit , my diet is good, training is good ,  no hard drugs just some weed. no junk food ever, it makes me sick now. it wasnt too hard because i was into bodybuilding in high school.

I just have a problem with waiting for the results. I will be more patient, I see I must be rushing if so many people are saying similar stuff . im in my mid 20's but I am 18 forever so yes I do have a very young bull style of doing stuff 

Edited by eightyeight14

2 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

I like guys like you who can keep their friends reality checked. I for sure agree. I think my problem, and ive always had this, is I am impatient with the result time.

I got this high bodyfat from years...of just sitting around no gym no cardio just eating junk and taking drugs. Ive changed all that shit , my diet is good, training is good ,  no hard drugs just some weed. no junk food ever, it makes me sick now. it wasnt too hard because i was into bodybuilding in high school.

I just have a problem with waiting for the results. I will be more patient, I see I must be rushing if so many people are saying similar stuff . im in my mid 20's but I am 18 forever so yes I do have a very young bull style of doing stuff 

Just keep going, don't set a timeline. You'll get there.

• Like 1