low dose tren with trt?

I would say take some time and read the threads on DNP and how/why it works. 

There is so much anecdotal evidence and you have to ignore that and look into what it truly does. It can be very potent, very effective and potentially very deadly. 

Based on your statement on being impulsive and your habit of jumping the gun a bit or impulsively altering your dosages, I would avoid DNP.  Your health is more important than dropping weight in that way, buddy. We want to see you succeed and survive! Trust me, people can easily go too deep into DNP and over do it. 

Just keep at it, patience can be a challenge but just focus on what you want and remember that results are not immediate. 

• Like 2

okay guys i’ll be honest with you i did end up ordering some dnp but it’s totally fine because it’s just gonna be a 7 day experiment nothing crazy.  I got like 50x 200mg caps. i know you guys are worried i can’t handle this but i can, that said any last words of advice on best way to run it? Planning to start it like July 1st, run for 7 days at 400mg a day , take a week off, then do another 7 days same dose, nothing above.......how bad is the heat at 400mg? 

what do u guys think .

Edited by eightyeight14

1 hour ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

giphy.gif

hey yea i can be like that guy in the fantastic 4! 

lol all jokes aside i’ve heard 200mg is not very noticeable as far as any real heat. i have a feeling at 400mg i would be stressing because i’m hotter than the average person already (not temperature wise but i’m usually the hottest person in any situation unless there’s an obese power lifter around...but if my temp is still 97-98 that shouldn’t matter any)

Edited by eightyeight14

5 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

okay guys i’ll be honest with you i did end up ordering some dnp but it’s totally fine because it’s just gonna be a 7 day experiment nothing crazy.  I got like 50x 200mg caps. i know you guys are worried i can’t handle this but i can, that said any last words of advice on best way to run it? Planning to start it like July 1st, run for 7 days at 400mg a day , take a week off, then do another 7 days same dose, nothing above.......how bad is the heat at 400mg? 

what do u guys think .

Well I'd fucking die at 400mg a day for 7 days but I guess if that's where it want to start.

9 hours ago, Blitz said:

Well I'd fucking die at 400mg a day for 7 days but I guess if that's where it want to start.

Okay i for sure will start with just 200mg and see how I feel at day 7. Its just some guys say they dont even feel it until using 400, but now i see you saying you burn up and I feel like I would react in a similar way because i get tren sides and all that. 

Edited by eightyeight14

Also, ive shifted my training style over to like 6 explosive but controlled reps , 3 sets each diff movement after listening to dave palumbo on rxmuscle 

I find my muscles are reacting much faster and better than trying to do comfortable weight at high reps. the stimulus just wasnt there before. im also taking more rest days now instead of lifting almost everyday as he talks about how much you grow on rest days and how important they are. so far a couple weeks training like this my body is telling me and showing me that he for sure knows what hes talking about. Also the guy WAS 300 lbs...so i trust him!!!

Edited by eightyeight14

Stick to 200mg at first. Trust me, I have played the DNP game more than once. 

In most cases 200mg a day of quality dnp is enough to do some serious changes. I've ran Bodytechs DNP and always stuck around 200mg a day, as it was enough to help me shed the extra weight, which tells me it's high quality. 

Be aware of both dehydration and water retention, don't over do it or bump up in frustration as it does accumulate and there is no 'safety buffer' for it in your body. Your body cannot adapt and will not be able to regulate properly if you go too high. DNP is absolutely a less is more approach. 

So for the sake of not cooking yourself alive, Stay safe, brother. 

Not a fan of where this is going, but just some advise as you are going to run it:

2 cans V8 (1 post workout) 

1 banana (pre-workout)

2 grams Vitamin C day (divided doses)

1200 IU Vitamin E day (divided doses)

600 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) day (divided doses)

10 mg Claritin in the morning 

Multivitamin in the morning

Pre-workout or 16mg Ephedrine at gym time (lethargy is a bitch)

Stay hydrated  

45 minutes – 1 hour cardio post-workout

No Drugs. No drinking. Watch your carb intake and don’t go hypo. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

Not a fan of where this is going, but just some advise as you are going to run it:

2 cans V8 (1 post workout) 

1 banana (pre-workout)

2 grams Vitamin C day (divided doses)

1200 IU Vitamin E day (divided doses)

600 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) day (divided doses)

10 mg Claritin in the morning 

Multivitamin in the morning

Pre-workout or 16mg Ephedrine at gym time (lethargy is a bitch)

Stay hydrated  

45 minutes – 1 hour cardio post-workout

No Drugs. No drinking. Watch your carb intake and don’t go hypo. 

thanks bro!! 

okay so i just got it in the mail this morning i’m about to pop the first 200mg right now i’ll keep you guys updated .. i heard ppl saying only take 100mg spread out but there’s no way i’m gonna do that every time and risk getting yellow everywhere so wish me luck!! 

BFCFC56B-A42F-43C8-BC60-8E7FEE4C523E.jpeg

Edited by eightyeight14

first update about 4 hours after taking my first dose and taking a nice walk around the area in the evening -

defintely feeling toasty already , but the temp is 80 degrees right now and i’m in the middle of walking . i don’t feel any heat just laying around the house as of yet, obviously the dose has to build up for a couple more days . 

first night dnp update , i’ve woke up about 3 times from sweaty pillow, but i do also get minor tren sweats, and my last dose of tren / test was also today so that could be a factor. i usually still sleep better though , defintely sweating more . heat isn’t there unless i eat some carb and even then it was barely noticeable but noted . wondering how the heat will increase , i could handle triple the heat with ease, anything more i’d be quite uncomfortable i’d imagine, like hiking in a rainforest in 90c .

really, heat isn’t my problem, what i avoid like the plague are stimulant fat burners like clen or even t3, makes my heart all wonky and anxiety creeps in, couple that with my mild tren anxiety , and you got a recipe to feel like a nervous wreck . if you guys have never tried cocaine, that’s what the comedown feels like , except clen is like just a very drawn out coke comedown. it’s much worse . 

ive only tried t3 a few times, grabbed a bottle with my tren because i heard they stacked well or whatever, but by the 2nd day on 50mcg t3 i can feel my nervous system on overdrive and my heart beat is noticeable when laying down or resting etc .... not for me . but i can take raw heat.

Edited by eightyeight14

update , today i started 400mg after reading a bunch of stuff 200mg seeming much less intense than you guys were making me think , i keep reading you get almost no sides at that dose or that dose is used for a female . This is NOT my style , you guys know this . So it’s 400mg from now . I dosed this morning , took a short hike , then grabbed a mcdonald’s sausage burrito afterwards and hit the gym with moderate weight. Whenever I started to feel dizzy or weak I just put the weight down and rested for a few mins , heat was never a problem. just really the lethargy , and also getting hardcore sugar cravings ....again mentally i was prepared for these and nothing phased me , it’s a similar feeling to keto which i’ve done 2 times.

46 minutes ago, BodyTechPharma said:

This is highly not advised you need to wait atleast a week and let it build , it creeps up on you and this is not something you can build a tolerance less is more with this , this is a Fantastic but dangerous compound , I recommend give it a week at 200. 

i feel bad about not listening to you guys but i will be honest and say i think you are all too wise to the point you do things too safely for young 88 . I watch a guy bostin loyd , he’s one of the crazy mofos that’s pushed it to the limit with every compound so from his stories i kinda get a feel of how bad it is, because he thinks like me and is willing to do almost anything to achieve their goals

ppl are telling me to watch out for allergies though but i’m taking citrizine and benedryl 1x before my morning dose and i’ve not registered any reaction or rash so far. The heat reaches its maximum point at day 3 correct? or do you mean it maxes at 1 week? 

Edited by eightyeight14

Boston is not one that we should take examples from, he is one of the ones that will end himself by doing his methods. 

At the end of the day, you will do what you will; I agree with @BodyTechPharma about the creeping effects. Side effects creep up as well. 

Whatever you do. Just stay safe. I've enjoyed reading the comment wars between you and others too much to see them stop. The general consensus here seems to all show care and concern, so you should be proud of the fact although have your heated conversations everyone wishes and wants the best for you.

We all want young 88 to stick around and keep the entertainment factor up. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jthewolfk said:

Boston is not one that we should take examples from, he is one of the ones that will end himself by doing his methods. 

At the end of the day, you will do what you will; I agree with @BodyTechPharma about the creeping effects. Side effects creep up as well. 

Whatever you do. Just stay safe. I've enjoyed reading the comment wars between you and others too much to see them stop. The general consensus here seems to all show care and concern, so you should be proud of the fact although have your heated conversations everyone wishes and wants the best for you.

We all want young 88 to stick around and keep the entertainment factor up. 

dont worry the feeling is mutual I like you guys and know its all love. I will defintely look ater myself, I push limits but definitely not self destructive..I truly believe I will be fine. 

I will always be around to entertain you guys!! Ive noticed Im a bit of an entertainer everywhere i go, people are interested in me and the things I do and the way I talk, even if I bother people by shaking things up..Im just really like that in real life, but I say its a character so I dont look crazy LOL

• Like 1

update - did a 2-a -day at the gym with my buddy who asked me to lift when I already hiked and lifted this morning. I just spotted him and did ab work, as I could tell I was pushing the limits of my energy on the DNP. The heat also kicked up a notch, so much so I went ahead and bought a high velocity shop fan at walmart directly after the gym. 

this thing is on speed 1 and its displacing the entire room of air in 2 seconds, very good choice. its a little loud but we're freaks baby we dont care !! i was a bit hot when i returned home and was wanting to delay my 2nd dose, but after I set the fan up I cooled down quickly and will be dosing shortly!

Edited by eightyeight14

5 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

...then grabbed a McDonald’s sausage burrito afterwards and hit the gym with moderate weight. 

LMAO. Just a note, with DNP, carbs = heat. 

I hope you are taking my advice for some added safety supps. I did see the note about the Benadryl. 

FYI, the other reason people will tend to dose lower for about a week the first go, is you dont know this product and how accurate the dosing is. It could be spot on 200 each, it could be +/-100mg.  Just be careful. You don't really get a do over with DNP. 

• Like 2