low dose tren with trt?

@Ryujiin I did take your most of your advice i think, here’s what i run to supp-

v8 vegetable juice

v8 berry blast diet juice with b , c vitamins 

coq10

elderberry (powerful antioxidant)

1x citrizine daily before dose (similar to claritin)

1x hydroxyzine daily before dose  (a better , prescription strength benedryl i already had on hand)

-i am missing a multi vitamin tho. and need potassium or to buy 🍌 

that’s about it...i’m drinking water whenever i can mixed with the v8 berry juice. eating light carbs moderate protein light fat , not eating more than 1500 cals per day max. appetite just isn’t there . i’m doing just walks/hikes daily for cardio, and only 45 min gym sessions with half the weight i normally do

-only thing i’m binging on is a couple bowls of cinnamon toast crunch cereal per day , its got vitamins mixed in it, only 11g sugar per cup, 3g protein and hella cinnamon . the milk got protein too obviously, and i drink low-fat , so it’s really just a healthy treat more than anything , and i’m still way in a deficient and it keeps me sane. 

Edited by eightyeight14

6/28

5sqcawt.gif

update, heat is steadily increasing each day. Not sure if its the humidity outside or if Im just hotter on average now, but does not seem feasible to hike in the current weather. also now is the time ill tell you guys i started 400mg the first day and lied... heheheheh

Today I will be chilling around, maybe take a walk at night, and just do some ab stuff, no gym today. I can feel the creeping heat and dont want to find myself out and about with no cooling station so im just riding it out and seeing where this heat is gonna go. Every night I am lightly sweating even with a fan , I also wake up like 3-4 times to drink water and just from being uncomfortable.

I started at 190lbs, defintely losing a bunch of fat but have not weighed myself once , because i am a firm beleiver the scale will just fuck your focus up and make you change too much stuff when you are constantly checking it.....so I will only use it right at the end of my 2 weeks! i am defintly feeling tighter and less jiggly tho!

Edited by eightyeight14

16 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

@Ryujiin I did take your most of your advice i think, here’s what i run to supp-

v8 vegetable juice

v8 berry blast diet juice with b , c vitamins 

coq10

elderberry (powerful antioxidant)

1x citrizine daily before dose (similar to claritin)

1x hydroxyzine daily before dose  (a better , prescription strength benedryl i already had on hand)

-i am missing a multi vitamin tho. and need potassium or to buy 🍌 

that’s about it...i’m drinking water whenever i can mixed with the v8 berry juice. eating light carbs moderate protein light fat , not eating more than 1500 cals per day max. appetite just isn’t there . i’m doing just walks/hikes daily for cardio, and only 45 min gym sessions with half the weight i normally do

-only thing i’m binging on is a couple bowls of cinnamon toast crunch cereal per day , its got vitamins mixed in it, only 11g sugar per cup, 3g protein and hella cinnamon . the milk got protein too obviously, and i drink low-fat , so it’s really just a healthy treat more than anything , and i’m still way in a deficient and it keeps me sane. 

Please don't call cinnamon toast crunch a healthy treat. It's literally chemically processed garbage.. It's fine to have treats but remove the word healthy from pretty much anything you buy off a shelf.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blitz said:

Please don't call cinnamon toast crunch a healthy treat. It's literally chemically processed garbage.. It's fine to have treats but remove the word healthy from pretty much anything you buy off a shelf.

i think we all cereal isn’t good compared to much else, but it falls in the middle for me because of the vitamins i miss and isn’t just straight junk. i’m not gonna act like it isn’t a treat , but it’s perfectly fine to eat a couple bowls of cereal and skim milk when you get carb cravings from DNP...we are talking like 350 cals here bro! it’s the only treat i eat LOL

Edited by eightyeight14

14 minutes ago, BodyTechPharma said:

I’m not a cereal guy but I even consider vector junk , But if I’m on the run with my kids I’ll have a bowl and adjust my calories accordingly, But that is even better than cinnamon toast crunch, Try it if you must.

any other healthier recommendations for curbing the DNP carb cravings? I really think cereal with skim milk isnt bad ONLY DURING DNP, normally I dont crave things like this but i think all things considered as well as how it help your mental..seems fine to me but idk. I dont like spiking my blood sugar a bunch all day so prefer somthing other than fruit. 

Edited by eightyeight14

2 hours ago, BodyTechPharma said:

Well Vector is 15g of protein try it.

just checked it out, im allergic to soy protein so thats a no go. I think im just gonna add some more brown rice and chicken to try and see if its just "calorie" cravngs that can be curbed by regular foods. 

for me personally i believe in a 1 or 2 SMALL cheat "snacks" every day to keep you good and not craving sweets day after day, slowly becoming a madman. this could be like 2 packs of 70-80 calorie gummies with real fruit, or a bowl of cereal, etc....as long as it isnt something ridicoulus like a chocolate bar or a bowl of ice cream, its quite a healthy way to manage your cravings.

If you are superhuman and dont ever get any cravings at all, then yes obviously you would have no purpose to just eat sugar for no reason...for people like me, theres a method behind the madness.

3 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

i think we all cereal isn’t good compared to much else, but it falls in the middle for me because of the vitamins i miss and isn’t just straight junk. i’m not gonna act like it isn’t a treat , but it’s perfectly fine to eat a couple bowls of cereal and skim milk when you get carb cravings from DNP...we are talking like 350 cals here bro! it’s the only treat i eat LOL

It is straight junk man. That mindset is why you're where you are. You don't eat cereal on a diet unless it's a cheat or if you're shredded and using it pre or post workout. It's not perfectly fine, that's why you're overweight. Look at the ingredients - Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Rice Flour, Canola Oil, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Salt, Cinnamon, Trisodium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, BHT. 4 of the ingredients are synonyms for sugar. Canola oil is pure garbage, they use chemicals to extract the oil out of the seed. 350 calories is a lot lol, didn't you say you're eating 1500-2000 calories? At your weight, while cutting you need 1000-1200 calories just for protein, I don't know how you spare 350 on chemicals and sugar. Why do you need a treat everyday? Once you eat it everyday, it's not a treat. It's now a staple of your diet. A treat would be once a week. The reason the world is fat is because people eat "treats" everyday.

3 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

any other healthier recommendations for curbing the DNP carb cravings? I really think cereal with skim milk isnt bad ONLY DURING DNP, normally I dont crave things like this but i think all things considered as well as how it help your mental..seems fine to me but idk. I dont like spiking my blood sugar a bunch all day so prefer somthing other than fruit. 

Discipline. You're literally taking the hardest bodybuilding drugs out there. Suck on a lemon when you have a craving. You don't eat fruit because you don't want to spike your blood sugar but you eat a kids cereal loaded with sugar, next to no fibre and then have it with milk? You keep saying skim milk like it's a diet food. A cup of skim milk has 12g of sugar. If you eat a serving of cereal with a skim milk you're getting way more sugar than you'd get eating watermelon. Milk and cereal is literally the greatest dirty bulk food out there, doesn't keep you full and it's loaded with carbs.

16 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

just checked it out, im allergic to soy protein so thats a no go. I think im just gonna add some more brown rice and chicken to try and see if its just "calorie" cravngs that can be curbed by regular foods. 

for me personally i believe in a 1 or 2 SMALL cheat "snacks" every day to keep you good and not craving sweets day after day, slowly becoming a madman. this could be like 2 packs of 70-80 calorie gummies with real fruit, or a bowl of cereal, etc....as long as it isnt something ridicoulus like a chocolate bar or a bowl of ice cream, its quite a healthy way to manage your cravings.

If you are superhuman and dont ever get any cravings at all, then yes obviously you would have no purpose to just eat sugar for no reason...for people like me, theres a method behind the madness.

Honestly if you're too mentally weak to not eat a treat everyday, hell twice a day according to this post, you shouldn't be taking any drugs. How are you going to feel when you finish this DNP and you still aren't shredded? Are you going to look for the next drug? Literally anything to avoid addressing the issue.

6 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Honestly if you're too mentally weak to not eat a treat everyday, hell twice a day according to this post, you shouldn't be taking any drugs. How are you going to feel when you finish this DNP and you still aren't shredded? Are you going to look for the next drug? Literally anything to avoid addressing the issue.

no way i’m not gonna be shredded it’s day 3 and i’m feeling tight as hell already i can feel atleast a lb difference each day . 

you are right about the cereal now that i think about the sugar in milk. that’s getting up there for sure . i guess i’ll switch back to eating 80 cal gummy pack at afternoon and at night.

i don’t consider myself mentally weak and think you’re wrong about that part but hey that’s how you feel. that’s quite a bold statement to make over some gummies or cereal.

Edited by eightyeight14

3 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

no way i’m not gonna be shredded it’s day 3 and i’m feeling tight as hell already i can feel atleast a lb difference each day . 

you are right about the cereal now that i think about the sugar in milk. that’s getting up there for sure . i guess i’ll switch back to eating 80 cal gummy pack at afternoon and at night.

i don’t consider myself mentally weak and think you’re wrong about that part but hey that’s how you feel. that’s quite a bold statement to make

Don't eat sugar for 30 days if you're not mentally weak. It's not a bold statement, this entire thread is proof. You're addicted to garbage and that addiction is because your lack the mental toughness to push through little cravings long enough to get into decent shape.

7 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Don't eat sugar for 30 days if you're not mentally weak. It's not a bold statement, this entire thread is proof. You're addicted to garbage and that addiction is because your lack the mental toughness to push through little cravings long enough to get into decent shape.

okay brother can you stop with that shit now? nobody wanna hear that shit i’m over here tryna get shredded bitch idc what you think about me i’m solid as fuck...stupid ass clowns like you are free fuel to me anyway. you just piss me off and make me angry which is free energy and makes me stronger ... keep talking your just gonna make me stronger , more focused etc

Edited by eightyeight14

7 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

okay brother can you stop with that shit now? nobody wanna hear that shit i’m over here tryna get shredded bitch idc what you think about me i’m solid as fuck...stupid ass clowns like you are free fuel to me anyway. you just piss me off and make me angry which is free energy and makes me stronger ... keep talking your just gonna make me stronger , more focused etc

If you can't take honest feedback you're not going anywhere. I hope it fuels you. I'm not posting here because I want you to stay fat. I'm posting because I want you to get healthy. You can insult me but I'm sitting here with a six pack not taking DNP 😉 my advice might be worth something.

Just now, Blitz said:

If you can't take honest feedback you're not going anywhere. I hope it fuels you. I'm not posting here because I want you to stay fat. I'm posting because I want you to get healthy. You can insult me but I'm sitting here with a six pack not taking DNP 😉 my advice might be worth something.

lol that’s cool i never gave a fuck how you got your six pack that’s the difference between us it you think your better cuz u got it natty i have zero shame in being a synthetic made champion.

you just feel salty because you know i’m gonna look shredded and shortcut all the time you yourself put in and it bothers you so you’re picking on me over insignificant shit and telling me i’m mentally weak and shit . idk if that’s how you talk to your friends but nobody appreciates that shit take it somewhere else . 

8 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

lol that’s cool i never gave a fuck how you got your six pack that’s the difference between us it you think your better cuz u got it natty i have zero shame in being a synthetic made champion.

you just feel salty because you know i’m gonna look shredded and shortcut all the time you yourself put in and it bothers you so you’re picking on me over insignificant shit and telling me i’m mentally weak and shit . idk if that’s how you talk to your friends but nobody appreciates that shit take it somewhere else . 

I'm not natural lol but I am over 220 and under 10%. You're being a goof now, so I'm going to stop posting in your thread. I really hope you're mentally delayed or something because as a grown man not being able to take honest feedback is going to hold you back. Your skin is so thin and not in the bodybuilding sense lol. You sound delusional talking about being shredded, taking all these drugs, not taking anyone's advice on diet but still looking like you do. Losing weight is so fucking easy all it takes is discipline. You'll learn fat people try to take the easy way and remain fat, people in shape just do it. Also back to our first back and forth in this thread, you said you were going to be shredded by July 4, how's that going? How's it knowing that I told you what you needed to do and you could have been shredded but instead you ate cereal, took DNP and look like you do?

Guys can we settle this down you both have your personal views move forward from this , I don’t want to have to play heavy handed and scold you tonight I’m trying to play the gentle approach lately. In all seriousness tho guys separate and cool off before it gets out of hand.

53 minutes ago, Jthewolfk said:

You two fight like little brothers and poor @CapeBretonDadBodhas to be the oldest brother to keep you in check. 

nah i’ve said if a billion times , actually trying to help someone is one thing , giving your opinion, and then pushing further by calling them mentally delayed, mentally weak , overweight etc. you’re just being a plain old asshole at that point. And i’ll be the guy to call it out. it’s that simple. I already had to deal w/ another clown that acted the exact same way the internet is FULL of trolls trying to put me down EVERY SINGLE DAY because i put myself and my picture out there. 

im fucking sick and tired of 35-40 yr old vets coming in, dogging on the new kid who hasn’t even been training a full year yet , comparing their six packs and diets to mine, it’s insecure and pathetic . and then because i’m not shredded they call me obese and unhealthy and overweight , when i’m athletic and strong as fuck at like 185 lbs 5’9 rn. 

they do this shit UN-IRONICALLY, just putting me down constantly for whatever reason . sad, pathetic scum of the world , it makes me so mad because not a SINGLE PERSON has EVER had that same energy to my face , not a single time. but been called fat/obese/gay by over 30 online trolls AT LEAST

Edited by eightyeight14
  • Like 1

88 everything I have been reading and I’ve looked at all your posts you had a rough start here but you started to fall into a groove where there was no drama and I have to say @CapeBretonDadBod was very very tolerant with everything don’t get fired up and slide backwards earn your stripes and earn there respect and you will do well because you are determined and motivated.

• Like 1

hi guys 88's friend here, I may be helping him update this thread from now on. he said just dont ask, but everything is fine and it has nothing with the DNP , he wanted me to make that clear so you guys didnt shit on him LOL. anyone curious just PM me. you can basically say goodbye to 88 from now on and hello to me. when you see me just imagine its 88 😉

Edited by endeavorspirit

Because you are 88 🙂 don’t ask me how I know 😉 but multiple names are frowned upon in this community and you can never build reputation and status by starting over. Btw I’m over 40 and wise.