low dose tren with trt?

6 hours ago, BodyTechPharma said:

1 to 1.5 grams of protein for every one pound of body weight especially when cutting ! That’s the way I do it and I peel it off and that’s without DNP 🙂 and trust me if you seen my family I’m not genetically gifted.

i know that’s what the science says but brother trust me it’s very hard to process protein like normal when you are dnp. i just can’t do it , as far as meat. the toxic feeling fucks your appetite up bad like anadrol but so much worse, like x2, just not any blood pressure. it makes me sick thinking about chugging a shake right now just because i know there’s a half chance i’ll puke it up LOL something like crackers and milk or applesauce etc , almost impossible to upset your stomach. 

6 hours ago, MaskedMisery said:

50g of proteins a day? damn, I had 50g of prots for my breakfast this morning... I dont know how you survive on crackers and milk, you are starving yourself with shitty food and this is not how you should be losing the fat... We told you multiple times up the proteins to at least 200g a day, this is for the recomping effect of protein... How many calories are you getting in a day? 1000? 

Yea i know it’s orettt low, not gonna build jack shit on that of course but i believe it’s enough to keep 90% of my gains and that’s a good trade-off for getting rid of this fat. also i’m only gonna be eating like this for like 8 more days, so not like i’m really gonna be lacking proteins for any serious amount of time. i’m pretty sure i’ll bounce back immediately and lose almost no muscle , hopefully. 

Its strange you're having that much of a negative reaction to protein. On DNP I have no issue with any food, other than the thermal effect being increased for some. You may have to dial it back.

Protein is such a benefit while dieting. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jthewolfk said:

Its strange you're having that much of a negative reaction to protein. On DNP I have no issue with any food, other than the thermal effect being increased for some. You may have to dial it back.

Protein is such a benefit while dieting. 

i think it’s more so just my brain not wanting to throw up again so it’s sticking to safe stuff i know i won’t have to worry about . i definitely agree about you can never have too much protein in general , i have no problems with it other than the fact it’s harder to digest and defintely a no go when you feel sick..you guys ever eat meat when you got the cold? hell no you eat applesauce and bananas and saltine crackers etc ... but yes i know it’s not optimal just experimenting . 

i think honestly, i need to drink more water too. i’m only getting like 4 liters on a good day, usually more like 3 liters if I am not reminding myself , i have no idea how guys drink 2 gallons a day. this might be why the toxic feeling is creeping up and messing up my appetite . 

in any case, i haven’t gotten sick again, so that’s a good sign. I’m gonna slowly incorporate some pea protein shakes back in , no meat for now or whey. 

Edited by endeavorspirit

42 minutes ago, Jthewolfk said:

Yea, definitely increase fluids. Watch your urine for dehydration. 

Well, I must be weird. When I'm sick I just want fried chicken. Copious amounts of it. 

lol i’ve never heard that before that’s funny .

today i’ve found myself on a surprise 3 -4 mile walk through the intense 90F heat (hotter in the sun) with no ice water (just lukewarm water) to keep me cool. i have no ride right now or in the near future. wish me luck guys, this is seriously pushing thermal limits .. i’m also carrying a 10lb load of stuff so that’s increasing heat too. i take shade breaks when i feel overheating start ...hopefully my fluid intake can stay up with my sweating , i feel like shit right now so not a good sign things are balanced but there isn’t anything to do but get home .

Edited by endeavorspirit

not good, made in to the last 2 miles and couldnt do it, usually i push through anything but something was wrong and my body let me know shit was about to get real.  called an uber and sat under a tree as the outside temp climbed. 

As I sat there I realized I psuhed too far and started to go into danger heat levels, and got the "death wave" feeling again just like the last time i got sick.

I was just praying for this bitch ass uber to come faster, I could tell my time was getting too low. like 30 mins left before shit gets bad. like ive noted before, the heat from dnp slowly builds like a borrowed time if you dont cool it as its generating...so for the time in the sun, you need atleast that same time to cool down to get stable again.

This is not a problem with a semi-new car with AC, however of course the trailer trash that pulled up was riding in a 04 leather suv with no AC and the windows all down. Fuck it, wind works in emergencies like this and i had no other option anyway. i figured my cooling station at home was my main goal anyway so who cares..of course the bitch fucks with the gps for 3 mins straight not moving at all, I told her i got directions for her and to just drive, in my mind im on the very edge of keeping my shit together, to telling her to pull over so i can shit mysekf and puke my brains out, which are the things that alaways come with the "death wave"

Made it home somehow playing it off, she didnt notice shit, but my face looked like death for sure. I immdeately rushed to my fan and began all my cooling measures.....splashing myself with cold water then cooling with the fan, laying down on the floor using no strength at all, using every fiber of my being to resist puking because I knew my hydration levels were already fucked, and I BADLY needed the crackers and water I just ate.

I managed to fight it off this time and was successful at cooling down after 20 mins or so using cold water and my high veolicty fan....i made myself a promise that if I did puke I was gonna stop the cycle, but I didnt, so i wont. I think I just overheated and it was an error on my part for sure. no matter how i hydrated out in that heat it could not keep up with the DNP . 

**********DISCLAIMER FOR PPL RESEARCHING FROM GOOGLE**********

This is an example of things that seem decently do-able for a strong willed person like me, but I could not overpower the dnp and you wont be able to either. just DO NOT walk around outside unless its close to home, and preferably stay inside if it is summer and dont go out at all besides shopping. I think this is as USER error but I could easily blame the DNP for this, but i dont, so thats why im still doing the cycle. I knew damn well this was gonna happen but told myself I could handle it. learn from my mistakes...when you fuck up like this, you feel like you are dying. you dont wanna feel this feeling, trust me.

Edited by endeavorspirit

DAY 8 OF 400mg DNP

Im thinking these episodes might be going hypo from not enough calories, combined with beginning stages of heat stroke. Mostly heat stroke tho...serves me right for going out in 33C with no wind taking a 4 mile trip...I thought being tethered to my water would be enough, it was not. ill be fine and then my body will pass a certain point and begin to try and make me shit/vomit with dizziness, confusion, and of course burning up the whole time. at that point if you dont immedately cool off you are in trouble and eventually will start panicing and im guessing eventually got so hot you just fall out.

gonna start eating more cals and see what that does. because before i was eating like 1800 per day and never got sick...idk.. seems like with less food the DNP sides are worse, but if you eat too much you also feel a heat spike, this is truly a pro level drug to master!!

Edited by endeavorspirit

DAY 9 DNP 400mg - progress update pic 

i know i said i would wait until the end of the cycle when the water weight comes off / muscles get fuller to take my pics, but couldn’t resist .. here’s what i’m looking like , ONLY 9 days. I haven’t weight myself , but huge difference so far and still have 5 more days to chisel away at the remaining.... should i not run a 2nd 14 day cycle ? like do you guys think i will even need to? idk. 

BEFORE-

8EE13F75-C378-4125-990B-54017F6E4C84.thumb.jpeg.21ad877e5ddbe8eb17aa352e3a8d60e0.jpeg.39ae42d026c8cbe41a1353b697c39f12.jpeg

CURRENTLY - DAY 9 of 14.

1E74B16C-2AD3-47CA-BBEF-B806652454D9.jpeg

Edited by endeavorspirit

5 minutes ago, MedicusResearch said:

Was your skin always that colour? Or is it the sun ? Or did this just come on ? Your response matters .

it’s normal color i’m italian , it’s just a tan plus alot blood flow from the dnp vasodilation..don’t know why my skin looks so red in the pic but i’m not burnt at all. it’s definitely not a rash or anything like that ..and honestly its prob from walking those 2 miles in the beating sun yesterday, which is why the redness is moreso just on the top part of my body

Edited by endeavorspirit

2 minutes ago, MedicusResearch said:

I was more so concerned with toxicity, You just looked very red with an off colour , If that’s normal for you carry on , Just be careful sir .

yea just red from the sun yesterday bro it was really intense and i was shirtless in it for an hour or more. The "off" color, if you mean my olive skin tone, is also normal, just italian stuff..i actually feel really good right now

Edited by endeavorspirit

5 minutes ago, MedicusResearch said:

Just wanted to make sure you were ok , Don’t take offense , just concerned about liver and kidney function, Please drink lots of water.

no offesne taken thanks for the tips, im eating more fruits and more water and feeling alot better, staying cool indoors. the epic heat wave i had yesterday seems to have made me able to be more comfortable in hot environments permanently, which is very interesting. im finding myself not needing the big boi fan and just need the small one now, even tho temps outside are rising, temp inside is the same, and my dose is the same. 

if anything, i should be even hotter since im eating more simple carbs. but my body seems extremely adapted now from almost dying of heat stroke yesterday LOL..much more comfortable in the house now. thanks body!! im actually now considering going to the gym and attempting some light work , which i havent since day 4. all good signs im not messed up internally

Edited by endeavorspirit

think i gotta call it here on day 9 guys. Woke up about an hour ago feeling super hypo and more death waves. waited it out , cooled myself with cold water and sat in front of the fan , and again I fought the urge to puke my brains out for a solid 20 mins straight and again successfully overcame it.

but at this point the cons are becoming too strong to be able to handle so often. the death waves are also increasing in frequency , something i’ve realized now, to the point it’s a daily problem to have to manage, 90% of the day i’ll feel great, decent energy , smaller amount of heat i can easily manage...but when i sleep, i wake up feeling fucking HORRIBLE almost every time. idk if all my carbs gett burned in my sleep, or i get dehydrated from sweating out while sleeping and therefore also overheated, most likely ALL OF THE ABOVE ....i will NOT be continuing to day 14 as planned. 

I do also want to give my body a rest , i don’t think it liked me running the tren for so long , and that’s why it was a bit sensitive to the DNP. 

I will consider a 200mg per day cycle in a month, it would seem much better as far as being able to function . You guys were right about it being the sweet spot. Maybe some others can handle 400 better, but I can only take feeling like that for so long. I’d say keep it at a week max cycle length for 400, once it builds up you really can tell it’s just sitting there in the background of your metabolism just leeching you’re energy and well being every day 

——————

———————

I WILL UPDATE IN 1 week with FINAL WEIGHT AND COMPOSITION PICS!! thanks everyone for riding this wave with me, i’ve defintely learned to respect DNP more seriously and realize you cannot overpower it will mental strength. Mentally i’m ready to run this for 25 days , but my body is telling me it’s a no go, and to continue with these warning signs would just be asking for trouble .

be safe and healthy and know when to take a rest!!

Edited by endeavorspirit

also , i seem to have developed oral thrush , which is basically a bacterial imbalance in your mouth ... definitely was from the dnp . it looks like that white skin that goes on your tongue when you sleep while breathing with your mouth . except it’s like rings ..it’s started to get sore now so i’m off to the store to fix my mouth .

Ok guys just 1 last little update before my pics next week-

I am doing a "detox" cycle now to help clear out the trash that DNP accumulated in my body.

SUPPS

-NAC w/ Milk Thistle (for liver)

-Alpha Lipoic Acid (for free radicals)

- B-Complex (get my energy levels right)

-Vitamin D-3 & K-2 (keep bones strong, and because ive been avoiding direct sun as it will melt you right now in my area)

-Fish Oil (joints,cholesterol)

-COq10 (heart health, cholesterol)

-Garlic (heart health and many other health benefits)

PEDs:

just good ol test @ 200 per week

Thats about it! my diet will basically be vegetarian style to promote toxin removal and max nutrients, lots of fruits and fresh veggie...protein stresses your kidneys and liver and is not recommended for those with stressed organs. so im only gonna use pea protein and maybe some beans for protein source, but will aim for 150g per day. I am estimating myself to be around 180lbs after the water drops off, just from being there before and knowing the feeling. so 150g is enough for now, until i get a larger appetite for bigger meals.

Edited by endeavorspirit

kinda worried right now but i’m probabaly fine, but i just noticed a rash developing on my left hand , seemingly randomly..i stopped taking the anti histamines and forgot the DNP is still in circulation in my blood for the next week or so , so i’m thinking i’m getting histamine build up. everywhere else on my body is fine , normal and not inflamed ... it could honestly even be some poison ivy residue i got from sleeping at a friends the other day , he mountain bikes, so who knows what shit he has on him after going through the woods...but who am i kidding , it’s definitely a DNP reaction. I just took 2 hydroxyzine and 1 citrizine , gonna nuke these histamines to hell ... never had a rash the entire cycle so yea kinda weird ... i’ve applied poison ivy lotion on it just in case .

5F2D06C8-88EE-46F7-9CE4-A5DB34304601.jpeg

Edited by endeavorspirit

I think your fine man, I have a worse heat rash on forearms and ass than that right now.  Just take the anti histamines for now and keep the electrolytes in you. 

FYI, beware of the DNP hunger re-bound. Nothing worse than almost killing yourself for a few lbs of fat loss and then doubling up by doubling down on a few double doubles...

Keep it clean and and healthy. 

• Like 1