low dose tren with trt?

5 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

I think your fine man, I have a worse heat rash on forearms and ass than that right now.  Just take the anti histamines for now and keep the electrolytes in you. 

FYI, beware of the DNP hunger re-bound. Nothing worse than almost killing yourself for a few lbs of fat loss and then doubling up by doubling down on a few double doubles...

Keep it clean and and healthy. 

thanks bro it has gone away overnight the bumps are gone completely. i’ll keep that in mind with the rebound, for me tho , my diet was already on point besides a couple treats, currently i have no urge to eat sugary foods because I know what i went through to lose these lbs and would be letting myself down. so no worries there!  hard workers like us know the instant gratification of a sugary treat is peanuts compared to the feeling you get when you finally look in the mirror and are ripped like you’ve always dreamed.

diet is the same as it was whilee on the dnp, just slowly introducing more carbs and more protein as it clears out ! fat is pretty much zilch .. more micro nutrients too..i was getting a little lazy with the electrolytes and drinking under a gallon per day while on, maybe that’s why i felt shitty 

Edited by endeavorspirit

On 7/6/2020 at 10:56 AM, BodyTechPharma said:

I would go natural and bring the body back to normal because I wouldn’t want anything else that is hard on your stomach.

okay good call brother! i’ve been just eating super clean the last few days and feel better each day as the shit clears out more and more..also, dunno if you guys had this problem on dnp, but i was shitting like small soft turds all damn day , my asshole was getting fucked up from wiping it too much.

My digestion was ALLLL fucked up from weak stomach to constant gas / basically symptoms of irritated bowl syndrome. and don’t forget the bacteria imbalance it caused in my mouth when swallowing the capsule , even after i wipe every pill down and take it with milk.

honesrly i will be hard pressed to even try this stuff again, it’s literally just poisoning yourself...every time i dose my mind is literally just aware it’s about to ingest and process some poison, and it makes you sick if you don’t try your hardest to ignore it...

There IS a small small chance my bloodwork was already bad before the run and this was the icing on the cake, but since i’ve just been running light stuffs for about 6 months only. i highly doubt it, seems much more likely it’s the toxic dnp making me feel bad. also the fact i felt amazing and full of energy before running dnp. now i’m praying to return back to that well being 

the toxic sides are no joke and are understated. they are worse than the heat itself. idk guys something about this tells me if you use it too much your gonna get permanent internal damage in random parts of your body, it’s pure genetics what goes wrong when . and unfortunately i don’t think im willing to feel like death to trade for less time . before, I was . but THIS FEELING on dnp is WORSE than how i felt on my death bed after being revived. THAT IS NOT AN OVERSTATEMENT. ever want to feel the pain and suffering of consuming poison like you used to see in old cartoons? probabaly not , but that’s what your gonna feel, like you just chugged some bathroom cleaner. 

currently each day i improve like 10% i’m feeling, so i was at like .... 50% HP when i was at the peak of my cycle and had to stop. right now i feel about 80% , still for sure got random lethargy , heart rate , dnp breathing symptoms but the heat has gone away completely and the residual stuff is just making its way out 

any additional thoughts on my observations? I’d love any input even if it’s opposing to mine. as long as nobody is disrespectful i love talking all day about this stuff.

Edited by endeavorspirit

please if you guys could let me know where i fucked up the most and what was the likely culprit for the toxic feeling in only 9 days.

-started at 400mg , possibly didn’t let my body have time to adjust properly ?

-i didn’t take a multi , even tho i had one...dumb, but didn’t think it would matter that much

-i drank about .75 gal of water daily realistically. was this maybe the main cause of my problems? just extended dehydration the entire time?

- i was lazy with the v8 juice and electrolytes. pretty much thought water itself would do the job. again even tho i had the shit on hand. smh..could the electrolyte imbalance cause this bad of feelings?

- i wasn’t eating enough due to feeling toxic which made me have constant low blood sugar and feel horrible 

i know it could be all of any of them but which is the most vital part that will make u feel like trash if you are lazy with it?

@Ryujiin @BodyTechPharma

Edited by endeavorspirit

You never drank nearly enough water , believe it or not the V8 juice was vital , and you also didn’t go long enough at 200mg to evaluate the effects on your body and see how or if you felt toxic at that dose, that’s just a few things I can think of and actually I know guys that take a daily timed released multivitamin but actually take it twice a day and drink twice the water you drank.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2020 at 10:25 PM, Ryujiin said:

2 cans V8 (1 post workout) 

1 banana (pre-workout)

2 grams Vitamin C day (divided doses)

1200 IU Vitamin E day (divided doses)

600 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) day (divided doses)

10 mg Claritin in the morning 

Multivitamin in the morning

Pre-workout or 16mg Ephedrine at gym time (lethargy is a bitch)

Stay hydrated  

45 minutes – 1 hour cardio post-workout

No Drugs. No drinking. Watch your carb intake and don’t go hypo. 

Self Quote...on top of going to hard to fast (patience grasshopper) and being way to low cal and both macro and micro nutrient deficient based on the above and the diet examples you posted. 

Give your body about a month or more to recover, see how you feel, get some blood work done to make sure everything looks good. And then if you want to give it a go for round two; follow advice. Lots of guys on this board have run DNP without much issue because....well, just because. 

Hope you start to feel much better soon man so you can get back at it. Take care of yourself and remember, health is always top priority.  I know as fitness/bodybuilders/circles, we like to push our bodies, but there are ways to do to minimize the recoil and keep healthy. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ryujiin said:

Self Quote...on top of going to hard to fast (patience grasshopper) and being way to low cal and both macro and micro nutrient deficient based on the above and the diet examples you posted. 

Give your body about a month or more to recover, see how you feel, get some blood work done to make sure everything looks good. And then if you want to give it a go for round two; follow advice. Lots of guys on this board have run DNP without much issue because....well, just because. 

Hope you start to feel much better soon man so you can get back at it. Take care of yourself and remember, health is always top priority.  I know as fitness/bodybuilders/circles, we like to push our bodies, but there are ways to do to minimize the recoil and keep healthy. 

thank you for the advice , yes i should’ve followed your plan i’ll keep it copied for next time for sure... was dumb and thought it was just extra stuff but now i see it’s very much a requirement to follow that EXACT routine, had i did i probabaly would’ve been fine for the full 14 days but o well! 

thabks again for the kind words i’m already feeling almost 100% like myself again, shit just got gnarly as HELL for a second there !! i mean makes sense i felt like shit i was deficient in vitimins ... minerals... electrolytes ... so fore sure not blaming DNP. I just underestimated it and it kicked my ass . I’ll battle the dragon again in a couple months at 200mg for like 20 days or something, and do it perfectly next time.

edit- wow i literally did the opposite of everything you told me fuck i feel dumb right now LOL i literally had no hope of ever not feeling like shit .. didn’t drink or do any drugs but some schweed, had i even tried i probabaly would’ve died for sure lmao no additional stress was possible 

Edited by endeavorspirit

Brother we don’t tell you some of the things we tell you to try to hinder your goals or mess with you , It’s because we have experience,  Can you please ask before you do things now and then. We don’t want to see you hurt. We are all here to help each other , But We need to know everything to help too.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BodyTechPharma said:

Brother we don’t tell you some of the things we tell you to try to hinder your goals or mess with you , It’s because we have experience,  Can you please ask before you do things now and then. We don’t want to see you hurt. We are all here to help each other , But We need to know everything to help too.

yea that’s my bad for not taking the advice more seriously it’s not out of disrespect it’s just , you guys know i’m stubborn and think i know better when sometimes i don’t .. i’m just a bit arrogant i guess . i cant help it srsly lol...but for sure have learned the hard way this time and will take your advice as well as a few others much more seriously after seeing how right they were. I’m beating myself up a bit knowing i could’ve had a way smoother cycle if i listened word for word but i had to put my “minimal” spin on things and fuck it up. 

at the end of the day atleast i lost a lot of weight. I’m gonna weight myself tomorrow and post pics i think , physique seems to have stabilized here . I’ve lost almost no muscle at all,  prob 10 lbs of fat. i’m just flat still but still look pretty decent 🙂 didn’t get to 6pack in 9 days obviously with that dense chub i had , but the outlines of my ab structure are coming in.

4 hours ago, Sorbate said:

It’s guys like you that get things like steroids made illegal, or have the government crack down on them.

mhm yup it’s totally guys like me making the government crack down. whatever ya say sorbate. someone’s cranky . there’s ppl on reddit right now claiming 750mg isn’t a dangerous and highly toxic dose , these are females that don’t even lift or eat right, telling me 400mg is nothing when i share my advice and thoughts about how bad of an idea it is to recommend that to noobs ...THOSE are who you talk about, not me. get over yourself .

this dumb hoe on reddit literally claimed to me she knew “multiple” people that have ran 750mg-1g per day and was literally just casually acting like it’s like using ECA stack or something. and claimed “small females” can “easily handle 600mg” 😂😂😂😂😂

idk why it’s so hard for some of you to keep your shitty comments to yourself . seriously brother what is this a soap opera? come in see the log and go it’s not debate club.

Edited by endeavorspirit

I'm staying out of the main part of that, but as to reference your comment on people claiming high doses. 

Generally you're safe to assume they are running bunk/cut product, or have some severe confusion issue. Quite often DNP is faked, or heavily cut to save cost. Much like any gear or PED, you need to trust your source. So many sources out there selling absolute garbage, if not an infection in a bottle. That's a big reason why we have a site like this where we can discuss the high quality and solid people we have on here. 

It keeps us safe, secure, and able to trust what we use for our individual goals. 

On that note, a big thank you to our guys! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jthewolfk said:

I'm staying out of the main part of that, but as to reference your comment on people claiming high doses. 

Generally you're safe to assume they are running bunk/cut product, or have some severe confusion issue. Quite often DNP is faked, or heavily cut to save cost. Much like any gear or PED, you need to trust your source. So many sources out there selling absolute garbage, if not an infection in a bottle. That's a big reason why we have a site like this where we can discuss the high quality and solid people we have on here. 

It keeps us safe, secure, and able to trust what we use for our individual goals. 

On that note, a big thank you to our guys! 

yea i told her she’s utterly retarded and has trash DNP if she can take those amounts , she’s living in a fantasy world and gonna make some 120 lb girl take 600mg cycle and straight up die.... i mean even me using 400mg was pushing it at 200lbs .... but no claimed she knows more than me. I told her I wanted to see what she’s looked like after multiple DNP runs and put up my pic after 1 400mg cycle for comparison and she of course deflected and didn’t post anything.

thabk god this forum actually taught me how dangerous this stuff is and i didn’t learn from the dumbfuck fattys on reddit that have no idea how to do anything but order and swallow the DNP

• Like 1