low dose tren with trt?

1 minute ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Because you are 88 🙂 don’t ask me how I know 😉 but multiple names are frowned upon in this community and you can never build reputation and status by starting over. Btw I’m over 40 and wise.

You may be old and wise, but I am young and wise. dont blow my cover!!!! I can neither confirm nor deny these accusations!

i have my reasons, has nothing to do with restarting my reputation. Please continue on and forget the old account 🙂 new name same beaming personality that 88 is always known for

I’m senior staff you didn’t think you could sneak that by did you ? I will tell you you are going to get flamed and poked at for the name change as I said it is frowned upon , I like you kid you have spunk don’t make me regret it. You bring character and a bit of entertainment, Don’t make me ban you. I’ll leave it at that. Carry on.

Just now, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I’m senior staff you didn’t think you could sneak that by did you ? I will tell you you are going to get flamed and poked at for the name change as I said it is frowned upon , I like you kid you have spunk don’t make me regret it. You bring character and a bit of entertainment, Don’t make me ban you. I’ll leave it at that. Carry on.

I actually did not think that at all, but didnt think you'd check and call me out that quickly. LOL. Please understand its for security purposes and nothing further as far as the community. I did this on other websites as well. dont ban me im the son you never had ❤️

Don’t take offence on how quick I handle things I’ve handled multiple things today it’s to keep our board running smooth and weed out the bad , I treat each and every one Of the the members on this board like family. But don’t mistake my kindness for weakness because that can change on drop of a dime. When it comes to the board.

UPDATE 6/29

Heat seems to have stabilized here on day 4, I looked at some charts and the buildup "peak" is on day 5 aka tomorrow, and after that there are very small increase in the buildup aka wont be noticeable after day 5. 

I had to do a LOT of work at home today, very critical stuff taking a lot of mental energy, but after that I needed to make a run to the store. Now, its only 7 min walk away, but it was 90F today and honestly I was worried about overheating once I got to the store as its never cold in that shitty ass marketplace i go to and no fans.

however my heat was stable around a 8/10 range with my shirt off and low amounts of brief direct sun exposure where there wasnt any shade to walk in. But I was wearing flip fops, shorts, and no shirt. With regular non athletic clothes, Id easily overheat within 5 mins. But luckily I get to do what I want , no girlfriend so never have to dress up etc so its all working out.

I would recommend people with a similar lifestyle aka focused on their goal, good control of where they wanna be and what they are doing all day with no commitments,  then 400mg is not too bad and very moderate, you dont walk around burning up 24/7 , it really comes in pulses through the day depending on how active you are. But you always always always want some sort of cooling method on hand, whether it be cold icewater, a box fan, air conditioner etc.....

I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO PUSH LIKE I DID AND WALK TO THE STORE IN THE PEAK OF SUMMER WITH NOTHING BUT YOUR OWN SWEAT TO COOL YOU. IF THERE IS NO WIND TO COOL DOWN THE SWEAT, YOU WILL NOT BE "STABLE" AND WILL HAVE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME BEFORE YOUR TEMP STARTS TO GET TOO HIGH! THIS HAPPENED TO ME ON A DIFF OCCASION ON DAY 3 AFTER PUSHING MYSELF TOO HARD. ITS NO JOKE.  I WAS CARRYING SOMETHING OUTSIDE TALKING TO MY FRIEND ON THIS HOT ASS HUMID DAY AND OUT OF NOWHERE NOTICED I WAS OVERHEATING AND RUSHED IN THE HOUSE TO MY FAN AND WAS FINE. THOSE ARE THE MOMENTS YOU NEED A COOLING STATION OR YOUR GONNA GET FUCKED UP.

. BUT if you plan to live like a normal person and wear any clothes/shoes/socks that arent athletic and breathable, expect to immediately slowly begin building heat up until you take the clothes off or get a fan to air you out. I would not recommend messing with over 200mg if you have any sort of professional job in a office. If you are a freak like me and can modify your life around the dose, then YES I would absolutely go with 400mg. I would wager 600mg would even be decently tolerable by me but dont have the balls to do it.

Edited by endeavorspirit

UPDATE 2

got sick a 2nd time after i chugged water and tried taking stomach relief pill. currently trying to rehydrate slower this time and take in nothing but water until i’m better. i seem to be fine now, just got some intense nasua waves in the middle of the night and just knew it was time to puke...i have done this before when I eat too much fat at once (aka cooking steak in oil) when my stomach isn’t used to it...it just rejects the food . idk but really not cool ... 

UPDATE 3 

finally stablized and managed to feel semi normal again. this shit is no joke, itll knock ya socks clean off out of nowhere just like that. im for sure continuing the cycle even tho most cookie cutters would have most likely called 911 for what happened tonight.

Not fun puking steak, very close to inhaling it because i cant breathe from how hard the puking was, the whole time im dizzy and start sweating like a fiend but couldnt leave the bathroom to get my fan. this happened 2x in a row. Good times!!!! LOL..someone cooked the steak i puked up for me, im convinced they cooked it on some dirty shit or whatever but who knows...could for sure also be the poison i am taking. but it was more like a bad food type of sick like my stomach just needed to clear out.. so I will not blame the DNP myself

..it was a very short intense sickness but i fell asleep and woke up feeling regular DNP sweaty-weak feeling and not that "absolute dogshit at the crossroads" feeling i had when i was puking. so im sure it was the food.

nothing 88 cant handle tho. we will continue to climb this staircase.

Edited by endeavorspirit

UPDATE

6/30

Day 5, heat seems the same as yesterday. Only difference is I am feeling more toxic, i have a list of possible causes-

-ive been eating less, dnp upsets stomach, less food to dilute it, the more it irritates your stomach

-I got lazy with my nexium dosage the last couple days and didnt take it, I very well may be getting nausa from the DNP causing acid reflux due to the absense of the nexium. I started back on it today.

-no actual cause other than the fact the buildup dose has reached its maxium concentration. so when I take 200mg, I am experiencing 325mg dose side effects if you account whats already circulating in my body, and I simply got my ass kicked and wasnt ready. 

at any rate we will carry on no matter what, its gonna take a worse feeling than that to scare me away. many people recommend you stop the cycle if you begin getting sick but Im not doing that. I will work around it until I cant.

54 minutes ago, Jthewolfk said:

Be careful... we have alll said it, but I will be the broken record and say it; Be careful, little brother. Don't screw yourself up. 

no worries, should be theoretical smooth sailing from here on out. I am being much more serious after last night , if I cant adjust and overcome those affects ill be forced to stop but my body seems to be handling it. todays dose eveyrhting was normal so another reason its leading me to believe there was some sort of foul play when i got seriously ill . took 2nd dose at 4pm , again all reactions are normal and stable. I am slightly dehydated from being sick to ive been slowly filling up on water thru the day and small amounts of 2% milk and slimfast , because incase i throw up again id prefer it not to be solid food.

also today i finally am switching to just test only for trt and no low dose tren, the tren already makes me a loose cannon, using DNP on it makes you feel like  ... just bad. tren anxiety and insomnia + DNP toxicity + DNP insomnia + DNP sweating/ hot flashes....very hardcore and not for people than cannot get over themselves if they are uncomfortable.

just did a 265mg shot of Test D for the whole week, hoping it makes me feel better and give me some strength

Edited by endeavorspirit

Scale back the dose my friend , Do you know why you puke ? It’s your body’s safety mechanism to expel what it feels shouldn’t be there not to mention keep you from dying. slim fast is no good , Make a proper protein shake with a balance of proper electrolytes it will help , trust me 🙂

15 minutes ago, BodyTechPharma said:

Scale back the dose my friend , Do you know why you puke ? It’s your body’s safety mechanism to expel what it feels shouldn’t be there not to mention keep you from dying. slim fast is no good , Make a proper protein shake with a balance of proper electrolytes it will help , trust me 🙂

Okay ill give it a try. I got a superfood fruits and veggies power for vitamins, ill mix that with some milk and whey isolate. I am gonna hold off on decreasing dose unless this happens again, because when i got sick, it was many hours after the last dose, but not that long after I had ate the death steak...ive been food posioned before and I swear thats what it was.  just ate some crackers and some fruit

Edited by endeavorspirit

I tried eating less simple carbs and it was trash. IMO!!! lower protein, moderate carb, low fat is the best ratios to feel half decent. If you try no sugar like Blitz "the machine" can, good for you. But you will feel like absolute dog shit (like keto, but add in the heat/toxicity of DNP) andit just wasnt gonna happen

SOO the next day I tried only like 10 seasoned crackers and a cup of 2% milk every 3-4 hours when I get hungry. Very easy on the stomach, protein and meat are just too much work for my digestion when dealing with DNP .. only very small amounts of lean meats so it can leave your stomach quickly if ou really have to. remmeber the goal here is just retaining the current muscle, 50g protein and 250mg of test D will do all of that for us....its not something I feel is worth thinking on . just more shit to deal with.

now the only problem was unless you are very consistent with the simple carb meals, you may find yourself waiting too long and starting to get hypoglycemic symptoms, aka feeling very weak and dizzy waves during your blood sugar crashes, usually in the middle of the night since youve been sweating and metabolizing for hours straight in your sleep. 

the solution I found was simple, chocolate oatmeal quaker bars, the big version, along with my 2% milk. only 180 cals per bar, not too much chocolate, just enough to make you feel better from the simple sugars, and the oats will take care of your blood sugar levels for at least 4 hours. Ive been trying it today and feel so much better than day 3 and day 4. again this is why we experiment on ourselves and figure out what works best for own body and training styles. also the fact my fat loss will be much faster since im eating less than 1k cals per day now. 

EDIT- oh yea, i drink 1-2 glasses of the v8 regular sodium 

Edited by endeavorspirit

might buy another high velocity fan, the heat is starting to piss me off to the point i cant relax. Every single surface of my skin needs constant ventelation or i begin sweating within minutes. EVEN THEN, with 1 high velocity fan DIRECTLY on me full blast, the skin laying on the couch fabric will overheat. if i turn over to air that side of me off, the other side will isntantly do the same shit. SO basically I cannot lay down to rest until night when its colder..its also extremely hot and humid in my area and my AC is struggling to keep up with it

My fuckin gooch constantly overheats as well when I sit on the computer evem tho my entire back is being blasted with air. about tired of this shit , the answer is more fans, like more cowbell. 

Edited by endeavorspirit

9 minutes ago, Ryujiin said:

Well man, curious to see how this works out for you. When are you pulling the plug on the run?

And please do update once every 24hr's so we at least know you are doing ok. 

Don't be afraid to dial it back. 

thanks for caring brother 🙂

as you guys see i have no life outside of what i share with you (besides work) so i’ll update atleast 5 times per day LOL!! with me , if ive gone quiet you will know something has gone wrong .

as far as cycle length, i’m thinking of taking a break at 14 days, taking 2 weeks off, then finishing up with another 14 days , since i have 50x 200mg caps. 

im already getting pretty lean here on day 6, even with the flat muscles and water weight i can see and feel a pretty noticeable difference in my total bodyfat . 

1 minute ago, endeavorspirit said:

i am already getting pretty lean here on day 6, even with the flat muscles and water weight i can see and feel a pretty noticeable difference in my total bodyfat . 

Looking forward to the before and after pics. 

• Like 1

50g of proteins a day? damn, I had 50g of prots for my breakfast this morning... I dont know how you survive on crackers and milk, you are starving yourself with shitty food and this is not how you should be losing the fat... We told you multiple times up the proteins to at least 200g a day, this is for the recomping effect of protein... How many calories are you getting in a day? 1000? 

• Like 1